Best Ways To Deal Damage?

Question Help Me

205 replies to this topic

#201 killzone1

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:54 PM

View PostCherokeeRose, on 16 December 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

3/5 are using gladiator skills, so no uav or air strikes.

My kid unplugged the modem halfway through a good game...so I did #6.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As a new player myself (been playing for about 5 weeks), I was scoring 600-1200 in most matches while I was in T5-T3 (no LRMS). Even though there is a spread of players picked by the MM, I did notice the difficulty difference between T5,T4 and T3. I still did pretty well while in T3 (often carrying teams). I hit T2 after about 4 weeks and it was like a completely different game. I've been working my way up slowing in T2, but there is no question that most of the folks showing up in any of my matches are a lot better than me. That was not the case in T5-T3 despite being new. Also, builds that worked well in T5-T3 don't work as well in T2.

#202 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:59 PM

No point replying to Cherokee...

After being caught red handed talking up his skills, once he hit Tier 3 and then started playing against people that were not the bottom of the barrell, he was suddenly having Double Digit games due to being instantly deleted with bad / long face time builds, positioning etc.

I doubt he'll be coming back.

#203 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:35 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 27 January 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

No point replying to Cherokee...

After being caught red handed talking up his skills, once he hit Tier 3 and then started playing against people that were not the bottom of the barrell, he was suddenly having Double Digit games due to being instantly deleted with bad / long face time builds, positioning etc.

I doubt he'll be coming back.

Yeah, pretty much. The moment he hit tier 3 and his streak farming wasn't as effective, his overall numbers dipped (as expected).
Posted Image

#204 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:41 PM

I would love to say I'm surprised...

But...

#205 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,593 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 28 January 2020 - 08:46 AM

Is this thread still alive?

(I notice Rose's weight class choices change over that period, too.)

#206 Omniseed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Kashira
  • Kashira
  • 255 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:16 PM

View PostHorseman, on 14 December 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

Rifleman is not a bad mech and whatever you're doing to disprove rumors to the contrary - keep doing it.

In a pinch you can toss 2xUAC10 and LFE250 on almost any variant and you've got something that has a decent mix of mobility and firepower. As long as you pilot it correctly (IE: don't take the freaking point, don't crest ridges with your whole mech, by all means abuse your high mounts to max potential) you can vomit an ungodly amount of 40-point bursts

It's really a sleek and effective little gun truck and I love it. Oh I'm also Gilgamecc. My favorite builds are with twin LB10x/twin HPPC and six small lasers on the -3N or -5D, LFE250 and five tons of ammo or six heat sinks and STD armor. There's a decent quad ERLL build that works on most of them, and I also like a dual UAC20 build for funs.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users