Kon's Mw5Mercs Mod Plan (Consolidated) (Updated With Ai)

47 replies to this topic

#1 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:08 AM

The briefest summary possible.

Kon's Updated/summarized MW5 Mercs mod plan

First, what's out thanks to Mw5's dropped features...
  • Unique engine stuff. For now. MW5 doesn't even have engine space or an indication of whether you're using standard or XL engines. So that's a left-shoulder item.
  • Unique targeting equipment / sensor equipment. Seems that this feature from the Pre-Alpha demo was also tossed out. This really sucks because I was looking forward to this.
What's on the backburner. Sub-hitbox system.
Breaking the primary hitboxes into smaller "sub" hitboxes within those hitboxes, in which the armor distribution for the area is a locked percentage of the total armor allocated. This element is necessary for allowing mechs to endure more damage as well as allowing players to focus on specific elements (such as a mech's big gun) to destroy them without having to go through all the armor. This would be the best way to represent "through armor criticals" without a level of RNG b.s.

Armor/Structure:
Due to the issue of decimal numbers in this mod, it's been decided to times all health and damage by 3. However if possible, they will be listed by 1.
This is because Battletech's damage breakdown per shot revolves around 3s. 3 shots at 1.6666667 = 5. 15 shots at 0.333(repeating) times = 5. Etc. (It might be understandable why HBS BT times health and damage by 5, but in a breakdown of damage per projectile would still have a lot of decimals without being a multiple of 3.)
If the times 3 is necessary, an AC/5 will do 15...which is really 5. This'll keep the 1:1 damage ratio.
Will try 1x armor/structure and damage first to see how the game handles decimals.
Fixing vehicle health. Vehicles in Mw5Mercs seem to have significantly reduced health in order to make them easier to deal with. While not the one-AC/5-shot-and-done that they were in early 2018 videos, one might question if they're sending cardboard cutouts after you.

Heat system
Spoiler

Slot rework, size hardpoint system rework
Pretty straight forward. Sized hardpoints, good. However, I was thinking softpoints rather than hardpoints (that missile slot can be converted for lasers, etc., but it will take more time, cost more money and run the risk of being done with issues.) Some brand name weapons and equipment will be able to use different slots, for example the Thunderbolt A5M Large Laser is one of several large lasers considered to be 'compact' and as such will be made so that they can fit into medium energy slots instead of exclusively large slots.

Weapons - A risk versus reward philosphy is at play when dealing with weapon heat versus damage returns, as well as all factors.
Spoiler

This will be done in multiple phases.

The first phase will just be the weapon changes with and without the max heat change.

Additional plans:

Improve AI
Spoiler

Movement tweaks
Spoiler

Animation fixes.
Take a Flea or Panther 10P into the field and play in third person watching your mech.
If that's bad, then take a Nightstar and torso twist 90 degrees left or right..try to hold in your vomit 'cause you're cleaning it not me.

Edited by Koniving, 29 November 2019 - 06:23 PM.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

Some necessities to add..

Tweak mech speed in water... there's no loss of speed in water it may as well not even exist.
In fact there are no splashes, no interactive water effects of any kind... water barely even exists even having the camera under water does nothing.

AI navigation... Not entirely sure how to do this but my AI allies got stuck on something and kept complaining to me about sight seeing when I waited for them to catch up. Finally went about 2,000 meters away from them and they were still stuck. Was expecting them to teleport or some other Unreal engine trick. It wasn't until about 3 seconds after I got into combat suddenly both Centurions wound up at my flanks ready to back me up despite just seconds ago being over 2k meters back. Teleporting is fine, it's useful, but a little subtlety about it would be nice.

Using a mix of AC/2 single shot and burst fire, I found a bug where the burst fire can be stuck permanently firing. Hopefully PGI can fix that bug on their own.

AC/2 spammery allows a Panther sporting twin AC/2s (this time the standard) to butcher heavies like they're made of paper, and of the two assaults I've encountered the Zeus folded like paper and the Stalker wasn't much of a challenge just time consuming without using missiles.

The min range lock was an interesting touch. I'll use that as something that some brands do while others won't restrict you from firing (after all, from this scenario with all attacks on things other than the Atlas coming from front-mounted LRM-5s, and I hit all but the target beside me and you can see their ranges. (The one beside me, the missile landed in the hex behind him.)
Posted Image
So of a target 180, a target 90, and a target 60, I hit the 180 and the 90 with ease and the 60-meter one missed, possibly more because of how far over to the side he is as opposed to being in front of me. All targets moved, but to be fair the gunnery skill of the gunner was elite level.

I really like that the 'splash' from a PPC impact causes energy distortions even when they miss. Friendly Panther PPCs flew by me and caused distortions, though I think it might be because I was in the shockwave off-screen. But I'm on the fence on this being the trick every PPC has up its sleeve. So possibly different kinds of interesting effects.

The Gauss was interesting to see, but when I gaussed a Locust that was running at me he didn't even flinch even as he took hefty damage and then he shot me like it was nothing. In my mind I'm picturing canonical descriptions of mechs with prototype gauss rifles having so much recoil that they topple over, or hitting so hard that a 40cm (400mm) hole is punched straight through the side torso (front, structure and back) and goes on to cause a rock slide in a nearby cliffside of a ravine, while lifting the target 40 ton target off of its feet and through the air...
and I'm just not feeling that impact. Sure the damage is there (even if it's doing 7.5 damage when you consider that 15 is going up against double armor/structure).

Also, the Gauss Rifle available is called the Dragon's Fire. Dragon's Fire is known for the myriad of flames that surrounds the projectile when fired.. but the effect (while cool) is kinda blue and easily confused with a PPC at first.

Overall I like it. I was worried that my firing rates might seem a bit spammy, but there's a number of similar firing rates here. Using the single shot AC/10 and AC/20, I'm definitely feeling the frustration and the reward that I intend to give the Mech Rifles that I was replacing the high powered single shot ACs with.

It has a lot of potential for a modder. Despite my criticisms in other threads particularly in picking apart the AI I like what's here so far and I'm happy to have a chance to expand it. (I worked quite a bit with it in a skyrim-esque mod I was doing for the original Deus Ex with an FF7 setting; you know the original Deus Ex has an AI package for stalkers that pretend they're not following you? Anyway I was surprised to hear enemy AI barks on occasion coming through as intercepted radio transmissions of enemy reactions. In Instant action they are extremely rare but in campaign missions they could be extremely valuable).

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:02 PM

The first post has been read and fixed.
When I was originally posting it I was rushing to get ready for work and when done the net was out. When I got home I found out my wife closed the browser so I lost it entirely and had to work with a backup copy I made just in case.. then partway through I realized I was using the wrong copy. As such it was probably a chaotic mess.

I've also put spoilers in to condense the sections that run too long.
Finally, added tweaks, changes, and more stuff after thoroughly trying and breaking MW5's Beta.
Unfortunately the "I'm a building" exploit is not something I can fix.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 07:08 PM

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:17 PM

Beyond the obvious tweaks of changing values and the like in order to create the variants, I also am making unique 3D models for them. Generally these 3D models are based on the most unique representation of the weapon.

For example, since most images of the Magna Hellstar are generic, I chose this image for representing the visual look of the PPC.
Posted Image
I know in this particular case it doesn't look all that unique, but you might be surprised.

This is across all weapon variants, with the 3D models though based on the artwork also intent on reflecting what makes them unique, such as the Magna series of lasers. Though much of the unseen art doesn't show this, Magna lasers in the 90s were given the unique trait of a wider than normal beam that covers a larger area. (Like many unique traits it was fluff only and had no effect in BT tabletop). So rather than ( ) this we instead have (__) this. Despite the wider area, it has more power going to it in order to ensure there is not a loss in damage potential. This apparently makes it more useful as an anti-infantry laser to cover a wider area and thus kill more people per shot. It's also quite convenient that most mechs carrying this laser either lack any other means of fighting infantry, or are expressly designed for fighting infantry. (Also if you haven't been able to tell, I want infantry in MW5 so I'm putting them in).

Here are firestarters wielding the Magna MK II medium laser.
Posted Image
Still, if you focus the beam so that its wider area is within the desired hitbox on the enemy, you'll actually get slightly higher focused damage (where if fired on the border of a hitbox you'll split damage between them). The main principle is this series of lasers give you an easier time hitting very small targets by not needing to be as pixel-accurate. As for the color, Magna lasers are yellowish-orange in hue.

Edit: The mechanical specifics of how that would work in a video game.
Spoiler

Not every weapon brand will be available for every mech, as weapon brands are limited not only by slot size but also by the concept of slot location (arm, lower torso, upper torso, etc.) This is in part what makes being able to make so many unique weapons visually possible as I won't have to have them suit every possible place to mount them and instead only a limited selection of places and mechs.

In the earlier example of a Pontiac 100, a few of the mechs that could mount one (exclusively accounting for location and stock ballistic slot) would be the Victor, the Centurions (Yen Lo Wang is using this by default), Enforcers, Dragons, etc. All of these have a weapon arm that lacks a hand. (Not a complete list) Also, for example, the Hunchback series would not be able to mount one and neither can the Roughneck as its weapon arms possess hands, and it will not be mountable in a torso slot. (In real life you'd have to redesign the weapon in order to fit into a shoulder or gut-section of the torso, worked around other moving parts, and even in BT lore large lasers often need to be redesigned to fit in shoulders such as the Defiance A3M).

In turn, this also makes mechs much more unique from otherwise similar units. Because without that, once I unlock slots to accept ballistic, missile or energy options as soft points rather than hard-locking them as one type as hardpoints, mechs would likely have lost many of their uniqueness.

Also given the unique weapons, stock mechs will have significantly more variety as they will be equipped with lore appropriate weapons and have sub-variations relating to their use as pirate, civilian-run, and mercenary uses too.

I'm hoping to also create a unique mission type or 'drop' selection that plays only once so that I can have heroes in the field that you have a single chance to engage and capture. If it is possible, they'll get the most unique AI packages I can pull off. If for some reason it isn't possible to have it set to let you potentially collect the entire mech after defeating a hero, parts that you might need will be made available at some collector's planet. Every hero's likely got a fan that wants to replicate what the hero has. BT's lore is full of Allard fans that recreate his Yen Lo Wang.

12/2/19 update: Added a couple of lines, put in the game mechanics for exactly how a Magna laser would be pulled off within a spoiler.

Edited by Koniving, 02 December 2019 - 12:01 PM.

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:02 PM

Update 12/15/19
Reserved space for adding a complete weapons list with a brief non-stat summary as well as including visual graphics, in the hopes of getting the volunteered assistance of texture artists to accommodate for the skill I lack.
Note this post is a living document, it will be frequently and continuously updated over time and at first may be a bit bare as I started it on a workday an hour before I have to leave. (Pictures of models will be added every Sunday, regardless of completion [so some incomplete models may appear].

Side note, while putting in the list of conceptually completed autocannons, I've been listening to the MW5 OST. While it's not quite got the same vibes as the MW2 OST which I know many hoped for, but it actually is not bad. It just lacks unique sounds beyond the recurring theme of a particular electric guitar. Though Chip off the old block has some moments of MW2-soundingness, and Those Once Loyal is a good listen as well. A lot of the music is more suited to a somber story driven experience...which MW5 largely is not.
(I swear the first thing I'm gonna mod AI-wise is getting Ryana to move away from that damn table and to look at the player while talking (beyond her current 35-45 degree limit).)

List of (conceptually completed) weapons
Autocannons (the spray cannons)
Spoiler

Rifles (the big cannons)
Spoiler

Standard Lasers (and ER large)
Spoiler

Pulse Lasers
Spoiler

MGs
Spoiler

LRMs
Spoiler

SRMs
Spoiler

Missile Ammos.
Spoiler

OneShots
Spoiler

Mortars
Spoiler

Mines
Spoiler

Currently filled: Autocannons, Missile Ammo types.

Fluff section:
Spoiler

Edited by Koniving, 16 December 2019 - 01:19 AM.

#7 Reno Blade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,456 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:13 PM

I knew you would detail out a great list of improvements and I like most of what you listed.
Best of all is the heat system you lined out.
If you need any assistance, I planned to do pretty much the same kind of modding (with few less new weapons).
I just hope that we can find a way to implement all of this.

Do your PPCs cover different hit effects?
Some delivering a "stream" of particles (strong short-duration beam) and others having a large blast radius that deals huge area damage (including yourself if you are too close)...

In the current beta, i like the disrupt effect, but its mostly visual and the crosshair disruption doesnt seem to have any effect on aiming.

#8 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:21 PM

View PostReno Blade, on 04 December 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

I knew you would detail out a great list of improvements and I like most of what you listed.
Best of all is the heat system you lined out.
If you need any assistance, I planned to do pretty much the same kind of modding (with few less new weapons).
I just hope that we can find a way to implement all of this.

Do your PPCs cover different hit effects?
Some delivering a "stream" of particles (strong short-duration beam) and others having a large blast radius that deals huge area damage (including yourself if you are too close)...

In the current beta, i like the disrupt effect, but its mostly visual and the crosshair disruption doesnt seem to have any effect on aiming.

Welp, despite there being a lot of interesting and unique looking PPCs out there (my favorite is the ER PPC by Krupp as it is absolutely enormous in diameter with almost no barrel length and lives up to its elaborate name), not many are very specific in their visual effects.

Of note there's the Parti-kill is noteworthy for a "bottle" (their wording) that it fills with energy before launching out in what appears to be a ball of energy. This is what the MW2's effect is based on which kinda sorta stuck for quite some time in the MW franchise.

Some describe lightning. The Timber Wolf's default PPC in the Prime configuration fires a stream that has a double helix spiral in a hexagonal shape...

So there's some pretty wild stuff, but short of only two IS PPCs, three if you count the Cyclops Large Laser which is technically half PPC, there isn't a lot of specifics out there so for visual effects there's a lot of open room for creativity. Beyond Parti-kill, everything else fires streams or 'lightning' or weird stuff that's fun to look at (such as the effects from the "Aliens" in Turok Dinosaur Hunter on the N64) so it's the imagination is the limit.

As for impact effects (status-inducing/"physical" effects not visual effects), I currently have 5. Six counting PGI's.
There's PGI's effect to which I would just add a delay action to the AI in aimingbto reflect that there's a human inside dealing with the effect, then there's...

1) Similar but different, there's an electrical sensory overload, which will distort the detection blips into removing the real ones and throwing in fake ones as well as other possible effects such as making thermal go wild. This is probably the hardest to pull off because if the AI doesn't react to it appropriately then what's the point?

2) Incinerate, a napalm-like effect where part of the damage is actually tripled in thermal output. (So if 3 damage is lost [as in traded in], it'd instill 9 heat to the enemy in its place, localized in the equipment of the area of impact. The idea is to be able to jam/overheat a weapon by hitting it, though likely some of the functionality might be dumbed down to just pumping in heat to overload the nearest heatsinks or worst case, pump it into the engine and call it a day). Boils down to some PPCs not having enough thermal energy to completely vaporize the armor but more than enough to overcome how "efficient" the surface of armor is to dissipate heat around it.

3) Slimjim, the nickname I have for a PPC bolt that'll partially bypass armor by slipping its damage underneath. Just imagine it giving out a Randy Savage "YEAH" as it bursts through. Effect against armor is reduced to allow it to gush inside and get some internals. If pgi does armored fortification walls I might do a pass-through effect similar to what certain Gauss rifles will have

4) Kinetic push -- requires knockdown ability otherwise it's just gonna throw your aim off with a camera shake / recoil effect with a possible forced slowdown for 'stagger'. While a single one won't do it, two or three in rapid succession should be able to knock down anything short of assaults. Comes from a cinematic idea where an Awesome hits a Raven 2X and the shot hits so hard it crushes the shield arm in a ball of kinetic heat as it knocks the Raven over.

5) Blinding light. This one's less of an impact effect and more of a "don't look at it while it's charging." As you know I was more into charging PPCs like in the Pre-Vis video of the original MW5 where they charge up to fire rather than the charge up Gauss we got in MWO. Lord's Light is a PPC particularly known for a slow charge up to fire, but living up to its namesake (never shown in an MW game frustratingly) is a blinding light. Against the player it'd just be a blinding light, literally. Against enemies the effect should force their shots to miss until the weapon is fired if they're looking at the user charging it. Basically "I'm charging my weapon so if I'm looking at you and you're looking at me, you're blind and have like a 15% chance of hitting me" restriction to the AI.

Speaking of, rather than a hold to charge release to fire, I'm more of a firing delay kind of person so press to fire and once its charged it'll fire off. With an option to flip off the delay at risk of the weapon overheating in a very bad way. (Heat based, not RNG based. The importance of the weapon heat mechanic is to remove the RNG so you can manage your risk versus reward). Standard PPCs gradually build the heat up during the charge up, so the longer the charge up the less "sudden heat" you'll have, making it softer and kinder to Single Heatsinks.

The ER PPCs differ in that the delay is very minimal to reflect that similar to the laser buildup mechanic (to reflect the effect of HBS Battletech for lasers priming to fire). That is as opposed to having the kinda long delay that PPCs do to simulate the field inhibitor forcing the weapon to gradually build up energy for the minimum accurate range explanation regular PPCs. It also helps to make the extra heat make sense, and really show that unlike standard PPCs, you pretty much must have DHS to run ER PPCs.

The biggest hurdle is how to integrate a button that will toggle the PPCs, and whether it would toggle the selected PPC or all the PPCs.

As for visual effects, many are blue, I seen also violet, white, teal, and shades of orange/red/yellow in descriptions of PPC blasts, with blue, violet and white being the most common. Exactly how to do the visuals, well that's where a texture artist would be of great help. I'm an animator and modeller, doing the textures myself would clash with the quality. God knows fixing animations in mw5 even just as tweaks will take over a year unless I can edit them in engine.

Edited by Koniving, 04 December 2019 - 03:11 PM.

#9 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:14 PM

Side note, thoughts on Stalker?

The concept art has one leg forward and one backward.
Naturally that's stupid but I think it was to show it could move them both ways.

Where I'm conflicted is I found a running Stalker image with forward legs and it...actually looked good.

#10 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:54 PM

Out of curiosity, have you ever made an actual mod for a game?

#11 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:43 AM

View PostJackal Noble, on 05 December 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

Out of curiosity, have you ever made an actual mod for a game?

Posted Image
Yep.
Though not since 2008.

Keep in mind we're gonna use the old trend of posting things from about a decade ago... I'm too lazy to blackout names but nobody uses yahoo anymore.

Modded two units into Total Annihilation, one of them being the Proud Clod model I pieced together for my FF7-2 mod.
Spoiler

Silent Hill experimental projects in Deus Ex.
Spoiler

Had a minor one in which I replaced Denton in Deus Ex with a dog. It was funny.

Deus Ex (the first one), made a mod to make an FF7 sequel. This was quite a bit too ambitious as you'll see below. Basically, I was making something oblivion/skyrim-ish, and after 7 years the hard drive with most of it fried so I said **** it and gave up on modding for a bit.
Spoiler

Yay image limits.

Edited by Koniving, 06 December 2019 - 04:52 AM.

#12 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:49 AM

Continuing.. Enemies would exist in the world, have breathe, drink, eat, sneeze (yes, I made it so that they could sneeze as one of 20 idle animations that each monster had. Not every monster sneezed, but it was dedicated to something like that. Even had four Sahagins named after famous painters living in the sewer that'd occasionally order pizza.

Spoiler

A quest in the FF7-2 mod.
Spoiler

I've since learned total conversion mods aren't for me. Start simple, work in stages.

But yes, I have made actual mods.
There's also the one that the first DLC broke for HBS Battletech.
Replacing all the original files was...stupid.

Have I ever released a mod to the public? No.

#13 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:56 AM

View PostKoniving, on 04 December 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

Side note, thoughts on Stalker?

The concept art has one leg forward and one backward.
Naturally that's stupid but I think it was to show it could move them both ways.

Where I'm conflicted is I found a running Stalker image with forward legs and it...actually looked good.

You got pictures? Personaly I wouldn't put to much thought into it. Use the Starker as it and if you have time to spare, then think about the legs.

#14 Unleashed3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 525 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:04 AM

@Koniving:
I expect you have learned a lot from mistakes and that you will be a great contributor for mods in future.

Take your time, feed us with so many details, because it's really nice to learn all that stuff.

As I said several times before, your PASSION is a great gift for the whole com!

Thanks for your work, keep it up!

#15 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:52 AM

View PostNesutizale, on 06 December 2019 - 04:56 AM, said:

You got pictures? Personaly I wouldn't put to much thought into it. Use the Starker as it and if you have time to spare, then think about the legs.

Saw it at work so I had to look for it.
Posted Image
At some point, I want to undo the "baby-step power walk" assault syndrome for those using the Stalker walk cycle (Stalker, King Crab, Nightstar).

And the flip-flop torso syndrome (Use King Crab or Nightstar, twist 90 degrees, go full speed in third person and cringe..)

#16 Karl Streiger

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 06 December 2019 - 12:39 PM

Well when you start to add some of your different weapon family's and plan to have different visuals for them, remember whom to ask;-)

Good Luck, may Blake's Wisdom be your guiding light in PGIs darkest code.

#17 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:16 PM

Random thought while looking through the new Objective Raids and "low accurate ranges" for weapons...
Spoiler

View PostKarl Streiger, on 06 December 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

Well when you start to add some of your different weapon family's and plan to have different visuals for them, remember whom to ask;-)

Good Luck, may Blake's Wisdom be your guiding light in PGIs darkest code.

I can always get ideas from you, but your models would kill the engine. Posted Image
https://3dwarehouse....lStar-PPC?hl=en
This has more polies a dozen mechs in mechwarrior online
https://3dwarehouse....9dfe8/centurion

Edited by Koniving, 06 December 2019 - 01:23 PM.

#18 Karl Streiger

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:30 PM

Already have low poly versions,

And 2/3rds of those old works polys are not necessary because it's the inside

Edited by Karl Streiger, 06 December 2019 - 01:31 PM.

#19 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:37 PM

Incomplete and in need of polish, but mine is only 220 polygons. The block is there as a size reference and is not staying with it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 carl kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationMoon Base Alpha

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:19 PM

View PostKoniving, on 06 December 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Saw it at work so I had to look for it.
Posted Image
At some point, I want to undo the "baby-step power walk" assault syndrome for those using the Stalker walk cycle (Stalker, King Crab, Nightstar).

And the flip-flop torso syndrome (Use King Crab or Nightstar, twist 90 degrees, go full speed in third person and cringe..)

Yes please improve the animations! By the looks of things at least IK is implemented but more animations need to be improved and added. When I get the mod tools I will try to dig into this as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users