Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries Is Out Now!

122 replies to this topic

#121 Toddasaurus

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:43 PM

Jeez, apparently I'm in the minority in that I loved MW5. It really reminded me of MW2:Mercs, and that is a great thing! Also, the mercenary unit management, mission types, and travel was very similar to the first 3D MechWarrior, which also is a good thing. I loved the story, and the gameplay is fantastic. Sure there are some minor bugs, but none that have hampered my enjoyment of the game. If there was anything I could want more are to include exciting cutscenes in-between big, story dependent missions, that illustrate the story even more (like they did in previous MechWarrior games), but it's still great as it is! I think PGI did exactly what I was hoping for in MW5, and I hope they come out with some expansions that both expand upon the timeline and tech, along with adding competitive play to supercede MWO.

Well done, PGI. Some people will always be whiners and complain about everything, it's too bad so many of them congregate to the Battletech universe.

Edited by Toddasaurus, 06 January 2020 - 08:06 PM.

#122 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,450 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:11 PM

View PostToddasaurus, on 06 January 2020 - 04:43 PM, said:

Well done, PGI. Some people will always be whiners and complain about everything, it's too bad so many of them congregate to the Battletech universe.

I'm sorry some of us have standards.

#123 Damnedtroll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 651 posts
  • LocationFrog land of Quebec

Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

I'm kinda sad... was happy to receive mw5 has a gift, sad that i still cannot crush the cockpit of an enemy mech with a freakin hatchet...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users