20 replies to this topic

#21 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:47 PM

About 3/4 of the way through, I would have said “of course I will play it again pre-dlc....it’s a fun game ”. However, after beating the campaign and not having anymore high reward quests to do idk. Game crashes too often (the dreaded hung GPU error....that has plagued a few of us) and having nothing to else to do (doing the run through quicker is not motivating) but more of the same missions.

I think I will probably take a break, but after a while may come back to do the run through again. It’s a fun game, but part of the fun was finding the new mechs....finding the meta that worked best.....seeing all the high reward quests (unless there are ones I somehow missed I think I did them all....unless they are randomly generated) and campaign missions. The campaign missions also were frankly too easy if you are even decent at MWO, have 4 100 ton mechs (even if they all weren’t meta) and have AI pilots with skills in the 40’s or 50’s. The last mission I had on of my buddies lose a ST, but otherwise we were good and didn’t feel close to losing. Maybe co-op would be fun to try...as you could take on high difficulty missions early the challenge would be going in undertonned. Anyway, it’s a fun game and I have no regrets....but will I replay a lot?....have a feeling it will be less than I would have initially thought.

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 01 January 2020 - 02:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users