#21 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,695 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:15 AM

View PostBigBANGtheory, on 05 January 2020 - 03:44 AM, said:

So my choice now is to play and earn more XP to convert into SP or spend GSP?
Pretty much. You can also buy Skill Points with GXP, if you have any.

I can spend over 91 SP on a mech but only ever have 91 nodes active with no refund/return on ill spent SP...
Correct. Keep in mind that if you ever chose to rebuild a mech you might find a use for those previously unlocked nodes.

#22 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,657 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 January 2020 - 11:38 AM

The refund process is convoluted but it beats not giving players any refund at all. It's extra confusing to talk about it in the forum where it's just a bunch of acronyms. It should make a little more sense in the game once you get used to it. Just know to use up the HSP first, followed by HXP + cbills or GSP if you have it. And know that HSP and HXP is tied to a given variant.

The major change from before is that no mechs share trees anymore, not even 2 of the same variant like before.

Also, since it hasn't be mentioned yet, there is a feature to import and export skill trees, so you can share with others or between your own mechs to make the process faster.

#23 The Jewce Iz Loose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2022 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:21 AM

View PostBigBANGtheory, on 05 January 2020 - 03:44 AM, said:

So I converted all my HSP for a mech, then HXP & XP (with some Cbills) which gave me 31SP to spend.

I also have it appears 4800 GSP banked which seems the most valuable as it can be used on any mech as I understand...

So my choice now is to play and earn more XP to convert into SP or spend GSP?

I can spend over 91 SP on a mech but only ever have 91 nodes active with no refund/return on ill spent SP...

you pretty much got it, one other thing, NEVER respec your skill tree, the little blue button, just take off/add as needed.

#24 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:49 AM

View PostThe Jewce Iz Loose, on 17 January 2020 - 12:21 AM, said:

you pretty much got it, one other thing, NEVER respec your skill tree, the little blue button, just take off/add as needed.

This is not crucial anymore, since once unlocked nodes can now be reactivated without further costs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users