#61 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:55 PM

View PostVxheous, on 14 January 2020 - 12:00 AM, said:

Yes, please tell me again how I am a strong arm keyboard warrior.

Well, maybe you should stop hitting your keyboard keys so hard then. Posted Image
Keyboard warriors. Always hitting our keyboards too hard... or something... right?

I'm trying to make a joke here. Laugh will you! Laugh or... or...
Posted Image

#62 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:26 PM

LOL I absolutely LOVE the amount of arrogant ******** that surrounds this Thread.
I, Me...LOL "Oh look at me, I am the best" at a VIDEO GAME! Please..

Let me fill you guys in a little about life.
For one? I don't give a rats *** who or what you believe you think you are. And really? Nobody does either.
You can thump your chest all you want and gloat,but in the real world? That is all you are.
Let me fill you in with a little about myself,yea...you don't give a rats *** either but your going to know anyway.
In the real world I am a professional Chef that has worked for over 20 years on the Las Vegas strip. I am regarded but not fully accomplished self admitting. With that said however, I have worked for/around numerous world class Chef's including names like : Joachim Splichal, Guy Savoy, Julianne Serrano. All at the top of their game and regarded as a few of the best in the world.
Do you think that they are my complete mentors to the business? Absolutely not and disagreed with a TON of things they have said. Just because they are great does not mean they are always right. As a matter of fact, Guy and I didn't get a long and neither did any other Chef for that matter, the guy is a complete ****. But NONE of these guys pounded their chest's.
You guys however are the epitome of self righteous douche bags who has nothing better to do but sit on your computer and talk ****. Please....do yourself a favor,get a life
You have mastered nothing but a game meta developed by a group who has no desire to make something actual. Hell, at least Living Legends is getting SOMETHING right. You guys just expose a screwed up platform and think your the ****. Get over yourselves already

#63 dario03

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:12 PM

I thought my criticism was constructive...

#64 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:04 PM

View PostJulius Septim, on 14 January 2020 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hm i dont know what "Top Dog" Units is worth nowadays with .. lets say 500-1000~ ppl online each day.

But hey getting Personal was always a thing, a thing wich always drove me away from the Forums....

you have..
you are..

nope, as soon someone try to belittle ppl i´m out, got no mood or time to waste it for such behaviour.

Of course "you're out".

You are flat out incorrect. As you have no point or leg to stand on, i mean there is 3 pages to prove that - there is nothing left for you to actually do other than "out".

#65 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:06 PM

View Postdario03, on 14 January 2020 - 04:12 PM, said:

Quiet, elitist scum!

#66 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

View Postdario03, on 14 January 2020 - 04:12 PM, said:

Mad cause bad dude...

He got called out for quite literally putting one of the more garbage/misleading posts in NEW PLAYER HELP... Which does the absolute opposite to new players. To post incorrect information is extremely poor behaviour.

So when you've got your back in a corner you got nothing left but throw a few insults around.

Doesn't change the fact he is wrong and will forever be, wrong.

#67 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:10 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 14 January 2020 - 05:07 PM, said:

Mad cause bad dude...

He got called out for quite literally putting one of the more garbage/misleading posts in NEW PLAYER HELP... Which does the absolute opposite to new players. To post incorrect information is extremely poor behaviour.

So when you've got your back in a corner you got nothing left but throw a few insults around.

Doesn't change the fact he is wrong and will forever be, wrong.

At least one of them knows how to cook! And you, do you even know what food is?

#68 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:31 PM

View PostLordRush, on 14 January 2020 - 03:26 PM, said:

LOL I absolutely LOVE the amount of arrogant ******** that surrounds this Thread.
I, Me...LOL "Oh look at me, I am the best" at a VIDEO GAME! Please..

Let me fill you guys in a little about life.
For one? I don't give a rats *** who or what you believe you think you are. And really? Nobody does either.
You can thump your chest all you want and gloat,but in the real world? That is all you are.
Let me fill you in with a little about myself,yea...you don't give a rats *** either but your going to know anyway.
In the real world I am a professional Chef that has worked for over 20 years on the Las Vegas strip. I am regarded but not fully accomplished self admitting. With that said however, I have worked for/around numerous world class Chef's including names like : Joachim Splichal, Guy Savoy, Julianne Serrano. All at the top of their game and regarded as a few of the best in the world.
Do you think that they are my complete mentors to the business? Absolutely not and disagreed with a TON of things they have said. Just because they are great does not mean they are always right. As a matter of fact, Guy and I didn't get a long and neither did any other Chef for that matter, the guy is a complete ****. But NONE of these guys pounded their chest's.
You guys however are the epitome of self righteous douche bags who has nothing better to do but sit on your computer and talk ****. Please....do yourself a favor,get a life
You have mastered nothing but a game meta developed by a group who has no desire to make something actual. Hell, at least Living Legends is getting SOMETHING right. You guys just expose a screwed up platform and think your the ****. Get over yourselves already

I'm sure you're a great chef, and your analogy to arguing with world class chefs would be akin to those that play mid-high level competitive play in this game (Div B-C) arguing with me about the nuances of competitive conquest, and cap control on various maps, and variances in mech builds.

A better analogy of what you are doing with us is:

I am a home cook. I have never cooked for anyone outside of my family. My favourite thing to cook is spaghetti, and I use pre-prepared Ragu sauce straight out of the can. I maintain that with a pinch of store-mixed italian seasoning, my sauce is better than any sauce you will ever make. It doesn't matter that you are a chef on the Vegas strip, my canned sauce is better, dammit, and anyone that tastes it would agree, or they don't know anything about food.

With that, you will most would most likely laugh at me, and any foodie would also as well.

Edit: The above cooking scenario is completely made up.

Edited by Vxheous, 14 January 2020 - 05:32 PM.

#69 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

View PostRoland09, on 14 January 2020 - 05:10 PM, said:

At least one of them knows how to cook! And you, do you even know what food is?

Ash doesn't need to eat. He's either a Robot or a Cyborg. That is why we can't report him for using bots, because that's his entire being!

LAUGH AT MY BAD PUNNY JOKES! LAUGH! (This sentence is being posted so people know I'm NOT accusing Ash of cheating by boting.)

#70 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:37 PM

View PostTesunie, on 14 January 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

Ash doesn't need to eat. He's either a Robot or a Cyborg. That is why we can't report him for using bots, because that's his entire being!

LAUGH AT MY BAD PUNNY JOKES! LAUGH! (This sentence is being posted so people know I'm NOT accusing Ash of cheating by boting.)

Funny thing is, Ash is a restaurateur in real life.

#71 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:52 PM

View PostVxheous, on 14 January 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

Funny thing is, Ash is a restaurateur in real life.

And I employ about 10 chefs across my venues which makes it all the more amusing because even in the real world this Lord Rush fellow - I'm above him too.

#72 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:16 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 14 January 2020 - 05:52 PM, said:

And I employ about 10 chefs across my venues which makes it all the more amusing because even in the real world this Lord Rush fellow - I'm above him too.

Which looks like is your only goal in life, really sir...get over yourself, I am not that important
And FYI, curious as to your success because I am 100% sure your success is based off of their efforts, not yours.

Edited by LordRush, 14 January 2020 - 06:18 PM.

#73 D U N E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:25 PM

"If enemy lights are in your backfield you should be the one to engage them"
But if lights should never use their weapons and can't take out assaults, why would we need to worry about them in our backfield? Personally I see lights as the worst mech class in the game and I laugh at Piranhas with minuscule 88 damage in approx 5 seconds of firing, or fleas with their small pulse lasers. I especially laugh at 5-6med pulse laser wolfhounds because light as a class are redundant and should be capping while I - in my 8 med pulse laser black knight are far superior for combat than ****** light weapons. It's not like they could assist in making a elastic front line that maximizes firepower towards the enemy to kill mechs.

Game is literally a math game with first person shooter mechanics.

#74 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:41 PM

[mod]Due to increasingly unconstructive discussion, this thread has been closed.

Please move constructive discussion on strategy & tactics to relevant threads.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users