Zero To 0-6 In 15Sec

126 replies to this topic

#61 Pcuser

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 09:31 PM

I have been playing this game from the beginning of it, and it has brought me many years of entertainment and I am very grateful for that.
I am in a company of Spanish-speaking people, most of us mature, before we used to exclusively play group queue but due to the population decline this is impossible to continue playing there, even our numbers droped and now mostly 3 -4 of us still playing so we have to play synchronized, sometimes we do not land on same match, sometimes we do, sometimes confronted, but we just play for the funs and to have some time in our fav game after work.
But the most ridiculous thing happen today when a someone told us that we were exploiting by playing synchronized, so you are telling me that I can no longer play with my friends with whom I have been playing and talking about all kinds of nonsense for years while we do it because some players, that seem to have no friends, thinks that we are taking advantage of the community? Really be serious, if this is to ban me and kick me out of the game then do it, but do not come to me with this BS.

#62 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 01:30 AM

I asked Sherlock and he thinks it may have been a crack wolf pack of flea's or piranhas or piranhas with fleas possibly.
They picked off your slower starting tail who died so fast they didn't have time to scream for help
Possibly, maybe, perhaps.

Obviously
Of Course

#63 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:02 AM

View PostPcuser, on 19 March 2020 - 09:31 PM, said:

But the most ridiculous thing happen today when a someone told us that we were exploiting by playing synchronized, so you are telling me that I can no longer play with my friends with whom I have been playing and talking about all kinds of nonsense for years while we do it because some players, that seem to have no friends, thinks that we are taking advantage of the community? Really be serious, if this is to ban me and kick me out of the game then do it, but do not come to me with this BS.

You've got Solaris 2v2, Group Queue, Faction Warfare and Private lobby for group play.

Sync-dropping the solo queue to play together is an exploit. It sucks that you have to do it to play together but don't complain that someone else is calling you out for doing it.

#64 Sniper09121986

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:21 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 19 March 2020 - 06:28 PM, said:

How do you prove intent?

Earlier on this very page:

View PostSniper09121986, on 11 March 2020 - 11:32 AM, said:

Streamers/unit members/griefers/whoever sync drop on a signal. That signal when given through stream/voice comm/whatever travels from point to point through the Information Superhighway within 300-500 ms (estimated maximum user ping, is mostly less but WTH). The probability of more than, say, three or four, much less a dozen people hitting the green button WITHIN HALF A SECOND by accident is hardly justifiable with our kind of pop count, thus the matchmaker can safely queue all the extra people for different matches, even if it takes another half a minute. More players, less wait times either way.

#65 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:28 AM

Then report us.

I 100% guarentee you nothing will happen.

#66 Sniper09121986

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:38 AM

View PostDrtyDshSoap, on 20 March 2020 - 07:28 AM, said:

Then report us.

I 100% guarentee you nothing will happen.

Likewise Posted Image

#67 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:53 AM

I always thought that this complaining about "Sync Dropping" is like the "MeToo" movement. It's only against the rules if it doesn't benefit you or if the people you dislike end up together and curb-stomp your teeth out, right? But if it's a jolly-good streamer singing and dancing with a countdown to sync drop Live, it's fine. Posted Image

#68 Sniper09121986

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:13 AM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 20 March 2020 - 07:53 AM, said:

I always thought that this complaining about "Sync Dropping" is like the "MeToo" movement. It's only against the rules if it doesn't benefit you or if the people you dislike end up together and curb-stomp your teeth out, right? But if it's a jolly-good streamer singing and dancing with a countdown to sync drop Live, it's fine. Posted Image

I am not a streamer, I never dropped with them on purpose (I did get televised a couple of times though) and I still hate being matched against premades when I play solo. What does this make me?

#69 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:16 AM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 20 March 2020 - 07:53 AM, said:

There's a difference between jolly-good-streamers, trying-to-stompers and the unfortunate "it's the only way we can play together" crowd. The problem is they all stand under the same umbrella and it blurs the lines.

PGI's solution of disallowing it but turning a blind to the ones who don't cause issues is their best option.

Edited by VonBruinwald, 20 March 2020 - 08:17 AM.

#70 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:19 AM

Sync dropping has been around for awhile. Folks that just suck at the game are looking for one more thing to complain about.

It use to be 12 mans ruining group ques. Then units ruining community warfare, then it's people thinking that players are hacking, then there's the complaints about no one listening, and the list goes on and on and on.

Types of people who complain about every little thing in their life. "This water tastes like water? Make it less water."
"My wife has a wrinkle now? Must be because the Earth is flat."
"Is that an airplane? Probably throwing more mind control dust on our crops."
"My gun free zone prevents others from using guns."
"I'm pretty sure "Rock" is a gender?"
"Why does my salad have a potato in it? I have to blog about this later."

Christ, you'd think you were playing with a bunch of teenage moms that have nothing better to do than to complain.

#71 thievingmagpi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:20 AM

View PostSniper09121986, on 20 March 2020 - 08:13 AM, said:

I am not a streamer, I never dropped with them on purpose (I did get televised a couple of times though) and I still hate being matched against premades when I play solo. What does this make me?

there are no premades in solo :)

#72 The ImpIication

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:25 AM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 20 March 2020 - 08:16 AM, said:

PGI's solution of disallowing it but turning a blind to the ones who don't cause issues is their best option.

So those who "cause issues" have been banned?

#73 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:36 AM

View PostAri Gold, on 20 March 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

So those who "cause issues" have been banned?

View Postdraiocht' said:

As was noted several posts above:
Synchronized dropping is an attempted exploitation or manipulation of the matchmaking system, and is thus a violation of the Code of Conduct.
Such misconduct can be reported for game moderator review. This can be done through the in-game player context-menu or by emailing moderation@mwomercs.com with any details and/or evidence available. Considering the nature of the violation, the latter may be more useful. The report may then be reviewed to investigate potentially problematic behavior or circumstances of coincidence.
[mod]As discussion of exploits or cheats is not permitted on the forums,
this thread is now closed.[/mod]

#74 Sniper09121986

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:43 AM

View Postthievingmagpi, on 20 March 2020 - 08:20 AM, said:

there are no premades in solo Posted Image

Back in my day there were, that is why the group queue has been created.

#75 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:08 AM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 20 March 2020 - 08:36 AM, said:

A really dumb quote

I keep saying to report me then. If you so adamantly believe that people that sync drop in solo que are cheating, then report it. I even admitted it and provided the burden of proof. (You can find it in a number of streams I've made).

If I don't get banned, then you can probably just stop complaining about it as cheating, go get some friends, and do it yourself. Maybe you won't be such a salty sally for it.

View PostSniper09121986, on 20 March 2020 - 08:43 AM, said:

Back in my day there were, that is why the group queue has been created.

WELL GEE WIZ! BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS AN 8v8 BUT IT'S A 12v12 NOW ISN'T IT?!

Edited by DrtyDshSoap, 20 March 2020 - 09:09 AM.

#76 Sniper09121986

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:18 AM

View PostDrtyDshSoap, on 20 March 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

WELL GEE WIZ! BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS AN 8v8 BUT IT'S A 12v12 NOW ISN'T IT?!

Yeah, the good old days when you could round up your friends, pad your stat and ruin everyone else's day. All the more sense for you to stick to sync dropping, because with a functional matchmaker your W/L would be only 50%. Cannot have that, no sir.

#77 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:18 AM

View PostDrtyDshSoap, on 20 March 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

I keep saying to report me then. If you so adamantly believe that people that sync drop in solo que are cheating, then report it. I even admitted it and provided the burden of proof. (You can find it in a number of streams I've made).

If I don't get banned, then you can probably just stop complaining about it as cheating, go get some friends, and do it yourself. Maybe you won't be such a salty sally for it.

Why would I report you? you entertain me.

#78 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:28 AM

View PostSniper09121986, on 20 March 2020 - 09:18 AM, said:

Yeah, the good old days when you could round up your friends, pad your stat and ruin everyone else's day. All the more sense for you to stick to sync dropping, because with a functional matchmaker your W/L would be only 50%. Cannot have that, no sir.

Yeah, dropping solo que with some sync drops, i definitely stat pad Posted Image . If you think I'm your typical potato, you're more than welcome to challenge that theory bud. Lol.

View PostVonBruinwald, on 20 March 2020 - 09:18 AM, said:

Why would I report you? you entertain me.

FINALLY!

#79 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:31 AM

View PostDrtyDshSoap, on 20 March 2020 - 09:28 AM, said:

Yeah, dropping solo que with some sync drops, i definitely stat pad Posted Image . If you think I'm your typical potato, you're more than welcome to challenge that theory bud. Lol.

Remember to call me out when we meet in quickplay, I'll 1v1 you bro. You best answer when I call.

#80 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:36 AM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 20 March 2020 - 09:31 AM, said:

Remember to call me out when we meet in quickplay, I'll 1v1 you bro. You best answer when I call.

Ok lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users