Thank You To The Cauldron Team For Speaking, And Pgi For Listening

Balance

6 replies to this topic

#1 AjerWerklWerkl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 02:41 PM

MWO is in the best shape it's been in a long, long time.

And that is due to the enormous efforts from the Cauldron team, and also PGI for being open to reverting their horrible March patch and accepting the Cauldron team's wise suggestions. (Not a trivial thing, as ego really shows up when admitting one was wrong.)

THANK YOU ALL FOR PUTTING IN YOUR TIME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER FOR THE REST OF US!!!

Like so many others, I'm very happy to see many weapons all viable now. TTK has not dropped nearly as much as I had feared, so that's awesome too.

Can't wait to see the quirk changes also, as I'm sure those will be fantastic. It's easy to imagine a world with lots of minor specializations that make tons of mechs interesting in their own ways.

Edited by AjerWerklWerkl, 25 April 2021 - 04:45 PM.

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 25 April 2021 - 06:32 PM

Glad people are enjoying it!

#3 Wid1046

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 09:22 AM

Thank you all for your work on this. The changes are great and you've brought a lot of people back into the game.

I hope that all of you know that virtually everyone is enjoying the changes that you've made and even the people posting what could be seen as nit-picking suggestions are still thrilled with the changes that you've made so far and are only hoping to further help. I know that suggestions can sometimes seen as complaints, but we do appreciate all that you've done and are continuing to do for the game.

#4 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,424 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 27 April 2021 - 09:33 AM

+1

A BIG thank you!!

#5 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 27 April 2021 - 09:43 AM

Glad people like our work, we are doing our best.

#6 Roger Dabbit

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 10:55 AM

I'm having hella fun running a Stalker after this patch. I'm still very worried about the state of lights, but I'm not a comp player so I haven't a clue how to make them more relevant outside of tonnage restrictions.

#7 Roger Dabbit

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 11:59 AM

View PostLockheed_, on 27 April 2021 - 11:54 AM, said:

I haven't even even really started to figure out all the possible new viable load outs, but for the first time I have actually run out of cbills!
Thank you for patch Cauldron! I can't wait for the upcoming patches!

I had to start a new account as the old account was associated with an email address I no longer use or have access to, and I was surprised at how quickly I've racked up the premium time from the early achievements. I dropped some cash in to pick up Misery for the C-Bill bonus (btw, running two snub PPCs and an AC/20 on that bad boy punches holes in even the heaviest of Assaults ONCE I get them in range!), but otherwise have not spent anything and have had enough C-Bills in less than a week to buy 4-5 mechs and try out a few different builds on most of them.

I have to say: this is a much better experience than being chained to the trial mechs, for sure. And there are so many variants and builds within those variants that I feel like I still haven't really scratched the surface yet.

Edited by Roger Dabbit, 27 April 2021 - 12:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users