Highest Damage Ever?

75 replies to this topic

#1 XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 02:19 PM

I have never seen anyone with a damage this high. If you have ever topped it please provide a screenshot. Mind you this is a quick play.

https://steamuserima...411E93DB730F6C/

Edited by XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, 22 June 2020 - 07:22 PM.

#2 Kubernetes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 02:50 PM

13:34 long match? wtaf

#3 XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 03:57 PM

View PostVorpal Bunny Rabbit, on 22 June 2020 - 03:50 PM, said:

Can't see the score since you left out the Team Stats page?

Damage score Sir,

#4 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 636 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 22 June 2020 - 05:23 PM

I don't have a screeny handy, but I see over 4000 in FP every once in a while and 3000+ isn't that uncommon.

#5 XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:17 PM

View PostPapaspud, on 22 June 2020 - 05:23 PM, said:

I don't have a screeny handy, but I see over 4000 in FP every once in a while and 3000+ isn't that uncommon.

We are talking about a single quick play with one mech. Not the combined damage of a drop deck worth of mechs.

Edited by XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, 22 June 2020 - 07:20 PM.

#6 dario03

• Galaxy Commander
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:53 PM

Way back in the day they messed up LRMs and had them doing some insane damage (something like full damage to every component with each lrm) so people were getting 2-3k+ games left and right for a few days.
When the Kodiak first came out a 2k+ game wasn't uncommon and I recall seeing some around 2.4k, wouldn't be surprised if some had higher.
Outside of that I don't think 2k+ is that common but I have seen it. I would say about 2.4k is the highest I've seen and one close to that was on a loss.

#7 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:42 AM

I too like to make new accounts to seal club tier 5s then post brag screenshots without including the match scorecard so people can't see that it was 23 cadets in the match. Especially without even including the build.

#8 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 07:43 AM

Looks like you're currently the 626th best assault pilot on earth, ranking by score.

Nice game though.

#9 Brauer

• 1,066 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 08:13 AM

View PostXxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, on 23 June 2020 - 07:28 AM, said:

I really appreciate your insinuation. I am a tier one player and this was done one my main account 4th highest rated assault pilot on earth if you care to look. I didnt post my build nor will I as I dont want it copied. Thanks

When you stop sorting by wins you'll see that none of your other metrics are anywhere close to top 10 material. By WLR, KDR, and average match score (all better measures than simply getting a high win number by playing more than most) you're anywhere between 627th and 2700th this month.

Besides that, quick play performance is not how players show they are the best.

EDIT: nice high damage match though.

Edited by Brauer, 23 June 2020 - 08:14 AM.

#10 XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 08:56 AM

View PostBlaizerP, on 23 June 2020 - 07:43 AM, said:

Looks like you're currently the 626th best assault pilot on earth, ranking by score.

Nice game though.

Your a troll arnt you? Are you really comparing average match scores when you have people on that list that have played 15 games and never played again? Thats asinine. I am now 3rd on the Assault list and 44th globally. Thanks for trying to bring me down though. Nobody here has been able to provide a SS to show anything higher and now all you guys can do it cry because your sad you cant do better. lol sad little people.

#11 Brauer

• 1,066 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:00 AM

View PostXxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, on 23 June 2020 - 08:56 AM, said:

Your a troll arnt you? Are you really comparing average match scores when you have people on that list that have played 15 games and never played again? Thats asinine. I am now 3rd on the Assault list and 44th globally. Thanks for trying to bring me down though. Nobody here has been able to provide a SS to show anything higher and now all you guys can do it cry because your sad you cant do better. lol sad little people.

You have a WLR of 1.21 right now, you are not driving wins particularly well. Even solo very strong players stack much better WLRs than that. You are only listed that high if you sort by wins and the primary reason that you have as many wins as you do is because you have played a lot of matches.

EDIT: Go check out some past seasons. A LOT of people put up average match scores over 400 in assaults (not to mention other weight classes) over a large number of drops, whereas your average is 331.

Edited by Brauer, 23 June 2020 - 09:28 AM.

#12 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:28 AM

LMAO just saw you got dumpstered for 63dmg on hibernal, not the performance I would expect from the 4th best assault pilot.

As Dario said, the last time we had this thread the recent tops was around 2.4k, you can search for it if you like.

#13 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 403 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:29 AM

Your a troll arnt you?

lol.... just look up stats of people you are referring to...
https://leaderboard.isengrim.org/search?u=XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX%0D%0ATheUltimateGhost%0D%0ABlaizerP%0D%0ABrauer&f=46&l=46

(
to be fair, I included myself and only counted last season, as that's the only one you've played)

#14 Brauer

• 1,066 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:31 AM

View PostTheUltimateGhost, on 23 June 2020 - 09:29 AM, said:

lol.... just look up stats of people you are referring to...
https://leaderboard....rauer&f=46&l=46

(to be fair, I included myself and only counted last season, as that's the only one you've played)

I don't mind if you only look at last season :)

#15 Darian DelFord

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:36 AM

When you can do this in a 20 ton mech....... Come find me.......

Posted Image

#16 CIag

• PipPip
  • The Messenger
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:36 AM

Hello, if your claims are true can we have a 1v1 to show these doubters? I am a scout for the best team in the game and would like to give you the opportunity to strut your stuff. I am also a streamer so I can get your name out. Please let me know good sir.

Edited by CIag, 23 June 2020 - 09:47 AM.

#17 Black Caiman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:40 AM

Posted Image

So by this logic I was the best assault pilot last season? Better than all the EMPs, EONs, JGXs, MJ12s, etc, etc? Woohoo Im the best!

#18 R Valentine

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:50 AM

Correction, you have won the 3rd most number of games in an assault this season. Your average match score is quite average, however. As is your W/L ratio. Even if you discount anyone with less than 50, or even 100 games played this season, you're still middle of the pack. And that's with a lot of Div A players being absent.

#19 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:51 AM

Wagging your epeen in public is unbecoming.

#20 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

From an Outreach post a while back

https://www.reddit.c...ing_collective/

Edit: TLDW, Denairwalker dropped bigger numbers than the OP in an amazing game that he posted.

Edited by Bud Crue, 23 June 2020 - 10:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users