#21 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 16 July 2020 - 08:54 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 16 July 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

Assassin added to Phase 3 you have until tomorrow to request more Mechs for phase 3 as I am off next week Posted Image

LineBacker
I didn't see a Linebacker

#22 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 09:27 PM

I'll propose:
Shadowhawk, Bushwacker, Vindicator

Thanks for the Beach Party, Matt, really cool overall event. Enjoy your off-time!

#23 Casual Potato

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 09:57 PM

More Clan mechs for Phase 3!

Cougar
Nova Cat
Dire Wolf

#24 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:28 AM

View PostCasual Potato, on 16 July 2020 - 09:57 PM, said:

More Clan mechs for Phase 3!

Cougar
Nova Cat
Dire Wolf

Heh... You got to it before me. I'll second the Dire Wolf & Cougar choices. :)

(Now... if only the UM-IIC existed... :P ...)

~D. V. "also thinking the DWF & COU would be good choices" Devnull

#25 OneTeamPlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 06:47 AM

I'm I correct in my reading that At the start of phase 3 all three phases of the event will be overlapping and running simultaneously?

#26 Yiryi-Sa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 06:57 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 16 July 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

Assassin added to Phase 3 you have until tomorrow to request more Mechs for phase 3 as I am off next week Posted Image

Mad Dog, Rifleman and Stalker, please!

Edited by Yiryi-Sa, 17 July 2020 - 10:18 AM.

#27 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:00 AM

View PostOneTeamPlayer, on 17 July 2020 - 06:47 AM, said:

I'm I correct in my reading that At the start of phase 3 all three phases of the event will be overlapping and running simultaneously?

For the Event? YES. However, I recommend against waiting to start until then. It will be less stressful to start playing sooner, as you won't have to cram so much into whatever timeframe that you spend playing. ;)

For the Sales? Sorry, but you'll need to make your wanted purchases during each Phase. They will not be overlapping, unless Matt (or another PGI Events Team member) decides to add awesomeness to the deal by making them overlap. Get what you want while the time to do so is happening, or you'll have to wait for a later Sale to happen. :mellow:

~D. V. "your questions about the July 2020 Beach Party Phases for the Event & Sale answered" Devnull

#28 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:09 AM

Man, great event.. all this beach party really needed is to bring back one of the older maps.. Terra or River City.. just something new to look at pleeeeeease.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 17 July 2020 - 11:29 AM.

#29 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:42 PM

Phase 3 Mech Sales requests added! That's it for Sales for this event!
Enjoy everyone and have a good Beach party while I go camping next week!

If there are issues with the sale or event please Email Support! support@mwomercs.com

#30 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 02:06 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 17 July 2020 - 01:42 PM, said:

If there are issues with the sale or event please Email Support! support@mwomercs.com

Awesome . . Thanks thank you

#31 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 02:33 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 17 July 2020 - 01:42 PM, said:

Have a good time camping out there in the woods (or wherever you're going for camping), Matt... You're definitely a very awesome person. Thank You for putting up with those who jabbed you for another Event to happen, as well as listening to the Community in order to get a great Event & Sales pitched up and rolling. ^_^

On the side... I don't know if you're able to squeeze it in at the last second, but since someone mentioned the Rifleman and it got included, it might have therefore been worth adding the Rifleman IIC as well, like how all the Marauders (Original, IIC, and the Assault) made it into the first Phase of things. If it's not possible at this point, then I won't fuss over it. But, I think it might have made a good finishing touch. :)

~Mr. D. V. "Thank You, Mr. Awesome! Enjoy your trip!" Devnull

#32 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 03:02 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 17 July 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

Have a good time camping out there in the woods (or wherever you're going for camping), Matt... You're definitely a very awesome person. Thank You for putting up with those who jabbed you for another Event to happen, as well as listening to the Community in order to get a great Event & Sales pitched up and rolling. Posted Image

On the side... I don't know if you're able to squeeze it in at the last second, but since someone mentioned the Rifleman and it got included, it might have therefore been worth adding the Rifleman IIC as well, like how all the Marauders (Original, IIC, and the Assault) made it into the first Phase of things. If it's not possible at this point, then I won't fuss over it. But, I think it might have made a good finishing touch. Posted Image

~Mr. D. V. "Thank You, Mr. Awesome! Enjoy your trip!" Devnull

Ok Rifleman IIC but that is the last one! :)

#33 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:40 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 17 July 2020 - 03:02 PM, said:

Ok Rifleman IIC but that is the last one! Posted Image

Understood... Thank You for adding the Rifleman IIC to the 3rd Sale Phase... If you go fishing for any reason, I hope you end up catching a really giant one! :D

~D. V. "Got it ... Happy to help complete the Sale's set ... Hope something great happens if you go fishing!" Devnull

#34 AzureRathalos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:18 AM

I know it's probably too much to ask, but could the Mech_Con pattern be made for the mechs that don't have it? Or, at the very least made for the Sun Spider and Corsair since they're a PGI Originals?

Edited by AzureRathalos, 04 August 2020 - 09:08 AM.

#35 Reavers

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:07 AM

Hope someone got in the DIrewolf. I'm interested in the Mech, I'm still not sure why I would buy the pack when not all of the mechs have the CB bonus.

#36 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:49 PM

View PostReavers, on 21 July 2020 - 10:07 AM, said:

Hope someone got in the DIrewolf. I'm interested in the Mech, I'm still not sure why I would buy the pack when not all of the mechs have the CB bonus.

look on the first post, the list of which mechs and in what phase are listed there.
and the Direwolf is there, Phase 3

#37 Teonas

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHesse

Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:14 AM

a ) Why isnt there a mention of discounted cool shots?

b ) Why cant I buy them in stacks of 10 - for a total cart of 100 (110) (or stacks of 25 ?!)? ;-)

Edited by Teonas, 24 July 2020 - 12:19 AM.

#38 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 03:04 PM

View PostTeonas, on 24 July 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:

a ) Why isnt there a mention of discounted cool shots?

They probably forgot to mention it, but it is a rather welcome touch for the Phase 2 Sales that we have right now. :D

Frankly, I would tell you to stop being upset about this, and also "stop looking the Gift Horse in the mouth" as the proverbial saying goes. We should never question a silent surprise like this one. :huh:

View PostTeonas, on 24 July 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:

b ) Why cant I buy them in stacks of 10 - for a total cart of 100 (110) (or stacks of 25 ?!)? ;-)

Multiple reasons... They range from lack of coding forethought about the End User playing the game, and end somewhere at the part about Account Safety & Security... I do not think you would want someone easily wasting ALL of your hard-earned (C-Bills) on those Cool Shot items and/or a bunch of other stuff, right? :o

~Mr. D. V. "I hope that I've reasonably answered your questions about Cool Shots and why things are this way?" Devnull

#39 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:42 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 24 July 2020 - 03:04 PM, said:

Multiple reasons... They range from lack of coding forethought about the End User playing the game, and end somewhere at the part about Account Safety & Security... I do not think you would want someone easily wasting ALL of your hard-earned (C-Bills) on those Cool Shot items and/or a bunch of other stuff, right? Posted Image
More like not making a supply of coolshots from the sale...

#40 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 10:35 AM

Folks, is it just me, or does it look like the I.S. HunchBack Mech_Con Camo Pattern has been somehow messed up in PGI's Development Labs prior to being sent out to us? I don't think ~85% of the Mech should be stuck in uncolorable blackness, or was ever meant to be, and I've already run the Repair Tool but found out that it doesn't think anything is in trouble. Does anyone want to poke PGI to get this issue fixed, or are you not seeing the same mileage as me? It's kind of hard to want to choose purchasing it for the I.S. HunchBack when it just looks like somebody blew it to smithereens. :(

~D. V. "Is there need to launch a Bug Report for the I.S. HunchBack Mech_Con Camo Pattern?" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users