50 replies to this topic

#41 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 05:14 PM

View Post3RoyalStar1, on 01 January 2021 - 02:28 PM, said:

I need I sleipnir build any suggestions?

the "meta" 4xLBX10 gives up too much firepower/speed/armor for a little gain in DPS and range. I don't think it's worth it.

2xLBX20+3MLas or 4xUAC5+3MLas are better builds, IMO

For anyone on the fence whether to spend the MC on the Sleipnir, you can do everything on a Mauler MX90 without the CBill bonus, so give that a whirl as a demo of the Sleipnir. The MX90 has slightly worse hitboxes, but not by much.

#42 3RoyalStar1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:12 PM

View PostImperialKnight, on 03 January 2021 - 05:14 PM, said:

the "meta" 4xLBX10 gives up too much firepower/speed/armor for a little gain in DPS and range. I don't think it's worth it.

2xLBX20+3MLas or 4xUAC5+3MLas are better builds, IMO

For anyone on the fence whether to spend the MC on the Sleipnir, you can do everything on a Mauler MX90 without the CBill bonus, so give that a whirl as a demo of the Sleipnir. The MX90 has slightly worse hitboxes, but not by much.

Thanks imperialknight what engine would I use for the uac5 3med laser build?

#43 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 12:38 AM

Do you want to run 3 or 4 UAC5s?

4X UAC5
https://mech.nav-alp.../#d56c3a39_CP-S

3X UAC5
https://mech.nav-alp.../#1ff8cd27_CP-S

2X LBX20 for good measure
https://mech.nav-alp.../#8a46c23b_CP-S

Edited by ImperialKnight, 04 January 2021 - 12:40 AM.

#44 3RoyalStar1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:36 PM

View PostImperialKnight, on 04 January 2021 - 12:38 AM, said:

Do you want to run 3 or 4 UAC5s?

4X UAC5
https://mech.nav-alp.../#d56c3a39_CP-S

3X UAC5
https://mech.nav-alp.../#1ff8cd27_CP-S

2X LBX20 for good measure
https://mech.nav-alp.../#8a46c23b_CP-S

Thanks!!!

#45 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 05 January 2021 - 03:05 PM

Heh... It's been a while since I had time to post. So much happens over the holidays to keep me from discussing things, and this last year was unusually worse for me. :(

I thought that I should post a THANK YOU for having this Sale set and the Double XP (with Quad Conversion) Event happening after all this time. It really is appreciated when one's available Mech Bays get low, and one wants to get on with skilling their Mechs into something useful in short order. :)

That said, it also happens that I am wishing this Sale & Event were running at least until this coming Friday Afternoon PST too. The same thing that keeps me from posting in Forums also happens to have stolen a lot of the time that I might have used toward this 2021 New Year's Blast Off Event & Sale that we have happening right now. I barely got a few Mech Bays but was left wishing for more time to go over possible purchases from other categories, as well as wishing to have time for really making the boost of Double XP work out for the effort which I'm scrambling to put in. :o

Oh well... If our friendly Matt doesn't see this in time and decide an extension is okay to do, then I'll just have to look forward to the next one, right? :unsure:

~D. V. "Thankful for the 2021 New Year's Blast Off Event & Sale... Wishing it ran longer due to out-of-control issues..." Devnull

#46 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:42 AM

this event was great I did a ton of drops and I managed to skill up the 2 free Mechs plus 2 hero Mechs I bought

thanks

#47 3RoyalStar1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:45 PM

Please Matt please do a cbill sale please!!

#48 Pz_DC

• Staff Sergeant
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 03:34 AM

"New Years Event"... Past week I've trying to find a reson to log in and play but THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON!!! Wake up! All, ALL games have new years weekends events that forces players to play a game.. all except MWO!..

#49 KRZZPFFF

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:32 AM

View PostPz_DC, on 08 January 2021 - 03:34 AM, said:

"New Years Event"... Past week I've trying to find a reson to log in and play but THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON!!! Wake up! All, ALL games have new years weekends events that forces players to play a game.. all except MWO!..

My reason for logging in is usually the urge to sit in the cockpit of a mech and enter the battlefield ;-)

#50 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 08 January 2021 - 10:34 AM

Hey there, Pz_DC... Please calm down for a few? A bunch of people just got lots of Active Premium Time from the Previous 2020 Holiday Events that's causing the equivalent of an Ongoing Event for them. Like this other person who got a 'Like' from me, KRZZPFFF, said about things...

View PostKRZZPFFF, on 08 January 2021 - 06:32 AM, said:

My reason for logging in is usually the urge to sit in the cockpit of a mech and enter the battlefield ;-)

...and effectively remarks truthfully, we don't have to get all nuts because there isn't a specific indicated Event running. The queues are going to have more people than usual in them merely because the Active Premium Time would otherwise just slip away if it didn't get used. Just jump in and enjoy the atmosphere and Matches that come your way. All it takes is getting the Team into a positively-motivated state, and the (C-Bills)/XP (and other such stuff) will all just flow your way. ^_^

~D. V. "stop sweating it, Pz_DC... there's no reason to panic over a lack of an Active Event running" Devnull

#51 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:34 PM

Bruh, you missed the boat, the string of events started before Christmas and only ended last weekend

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users