Bundles Of Love Are Here

46 replies to this topic

#41 Heavy Money

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 06:45 PM

View Postcrazytimes, on 12 February 2021 - 06:29 PM, said:

Now I'm not saying this was dishonest, but... yeah, we've definitely stepped out of the circle of trust.

Usually when I say 'next weekend' on a monday, i mean the coming weekend. But I know plenty of people who mean the weekend of the next week :(

#42 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:34 PM

View PostHeavy Money, on 12 February 2021 - 06:45 PM, said:

Usually when I say 'next weekend' on a monday, i mean the coming weekend. But I know plenty of people who mean the weekend of the next week Posted Image

They sound like bad people and I don't think you need them in your life.

#43 Big-G

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFormerly New Capetown, now Kikuyu - Lyran Alliance

Posted 13 February 2021 - 07:56 PM

This weekend, is this coming weekend...

Next weekend, is the weekend following it...

#44 HEAD_SHOT

Rookie

• The Crimson Sentinel
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 02:48 PM

Nice work on the specials...Posted Image

#45 SoulRcannon

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:14 PM

In case feedback is being looked for here, I'm not as impressed here compared to the bundles of joy.

The "Love is a battlefield" bundle is one of the light mech bundles of joy, minus one dollar, the mech and it's bay. So, from something awesome to something much less so. "Red hot" bundle features un-duplicable content and doesn't even double up the premium time. Seems a shame here to have not provided codes with some of the stuff to gift (to another or oneself) in the spirit of Valentines. Also seems like a waste of flavour to not include bolt-ons of some kind on all of them considering the patch that just dropped. If you're looking for names for bolt-on bundles, may I suggest "The joy of bolt-ons"? "Love is better with bolt-ons", maybe?

And, last things last, the mech packs. Nothing exclusive to the bundles like the mechs with Phoenix geometry, double the mechs but the same goodies (except no MC), at worse price points (barring the Urbies, but the Street Cleaner has been a lemon since the accidental LT energy HP got removed). And one more bit of feedback regarding mech bundling, this is a game where bigger does not mean better (not a bad thing at all btw), and this makes current assault pack pricing even more of a noob trap. I liked the coupling of the locust and the shadow hawk, very flavourful, but not at $22.

Overall, the bundles of joy were 2 steps forward, bundles of love are 1 step back.

Edited by SoulRcannon, 16 February 2021 - 04:21 PM.

#46 Big-G

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFormerly New Capetown, now Kikuyu - Lyran Alliance

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:35 PM

So... I still see this as the only bundles available... aren't these a little stagnant now?

Something new would be appreciated Posted Image

Edited by Big-G, 17 May 2021 - 03:59 AM.

#47 fattbat

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:48 PM

I Agree.... ..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users