The Great Dev (And Streamer) Hunt Event 3

106 replies to this topic

#41 ColourfulConfetti

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 430 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 08:47 PM

Man, I'm getting pumped. Time to kill a marginally famous internet person in game for a cockpit item brah!

Edited by ColourfulConfetti, 23 March 2021 - 08:49 PM.

#42 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 735 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 23 March 2021 - 09:24 PM

View PostDaeron Katz, on 23 March 2021 - 12:41 PM, said:

I'll go ahead and announce it here until I get a post up, we're rolling back the weapons and MASC changes from the March patch in April, and will be establishing a Public Test Server before the end of the month, which will feature all of the weapons changes proposed by the Gulag player group (now called the Cauldron), and we should be able to run multiple iterations of PTS before the May patch, at which point assuming we have a positive outcome and consensus, those initial changes can be implemented for May.

We haven't done a Dev Vlog yet, because we had to sort this situation out, and establish our path moving forward. Now that we're confident in our plans, we'll get the Dev Vlog out within the next few days with more details about the April and May patches.

Better than nothing, I guess? All I see in that statement is "you have to wait two more months to get the good changes you could have gotten one month ago, because our devs don't know what this game is about even after 8 years"

#43 Lionheart2012

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 09:37 PM

View PostLockheed_, on 23 March 2021 - 12:22 PM, said:

And still no Dev vlog and just silence about that horrible patch. Looks like you are just trying to ignore the problem and your customers as usual. Seems like nothing has changed at PGI after all these years.

Gulag test server coming soon....

#44 Bobby Bang

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 11:06 PM

Hey great, could you please make sure to post the mech and color of whoever made the call to totally screw up the Light Gauss Rifle?

I know a good 2-300 people who woulld enjoy a chance to leg their mech and force them to listen to actual game knowledge for 14 mins at a time.

Edited by Bobby Bang, 23 March 2021 - 11:06 PM.

#45 My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 11:28 PM

Please for the love of God announce this stuff with a bit more time.

#46 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 12:04 AM

View PostMonke-, on 23 March 2021 - 11:28 PM, said:

Please for the love of God announce this stuff with a bit more time.

Unsure if sarcasm.

I suppose no one wants to risk missing out on a small chance of a cosmetic worth a few cents.

#47 RUSTY RASTIL

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 12:19 AM

snip

Well that's great, if only i coudl roll back selling the flea cos i got hopeless lel

#48 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 01:14 AM

View PostIshanDeston, on 23 March 2021 - 12:49 PM, said:

That is one hell of an April Fools joke set up. I'll be setting aside a few minutes to laugh, tomorrow, maybe next Friday.

Too late I already lol-ed when I read your post Posted Image

Edited by General Solo, 24 March 2021 - 01:14 AM.

#49 My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 01:48 AM

View Postcrazytimes, on 24 March 2021 - 12:04 AM, said:

Unsure if sarcasm.

I suppose no one wants to risk missing out on a small chance of a cosmetic worth a few cents.

I'm being serious, this kind of stuff should be announced like a week in advance not a few days.

#50 Sir LRMsalot

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 03:19 AM

View PostMonke-, on 24 March 2021 - 01:48 AM, said:

I'm being serious, this kind of stuff should be announced like a week in advance not a few days.

You mean like patch notes for patches full of random unwanted changes!? Posted Image

#51 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 24 March 2021 - 03:56 AM

Do 50% hero sale off.

#52 Chass3ur

Rookie

• The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 5 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCAD

Posted 24 March 2021 - 03:57 AM

More headhunting on the way, woohoo!

#53 Wid1046

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 04:19 AM

I'd be thrilled if there were an engine sale included as part of this event. I have a couple mechs up on blocks due to scavenging their engines to put into newer, shinier mechs.

#54 Erik Krieger

• PipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 04:44 AM

View PostLockheed_, on 23 March 2021 - 12:22 PM, said:

And still no Dev vlog and just silence about that horrible patch. Looks like you are just trying to ignore the problem and your customers as usual. Seems like nothing has changed at PGI after all these years.

HEEELLLOOOOOO PGI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is so bad.... this patch and the following silence are feeling really really shabby from my personal customer perspectiv.

#55 invernomuto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 March 2021 - 04:47 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 23 March 2021 - 06:17 PM, said:

Or new chassis even?

Please do the Stone Rhino, there theorycrafting is already available on MechDB :)

#56 Kodan Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 24 March 2021 - 05:39 AM

View PostErik Krieger, on 24 March 2021 - 04:44 AM, said:

HEEELLLOOOOOO PGI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is so bad.... this patch and the following silence are feeling really really shabby from my personal customer perspectiv.

Have you even read this thread? Hint: Go look at page 1.

#57 Wid1046

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 05:43 AM

View Postinvernomuto, on 24 March 2021 - 04:47 AM, said:

Please do the Stone Rhino, there theorycrafting is already available on MechDB Posted Image

I'd be excited for a Stone Rhino
https://mech.nav-alp.../#f7905a06_SR-4
https://mech.nav-alp.../#6edae147_SR-6

Edited by Wid1046, 24 March 2021 - 05:53 AM.

#58 Rkshz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 24 March 2021 - 06:24 AM

I'll go ahead and announce it here until I get a post up, we're rolling back the weapons and MASC changes from the March patch in April, and will be establishing a Public Test Server before the end of the month, which will feature all of the weapons changes proposed by the Gulag player group (now called the Cauldron), and we should be able to run multiple iterations of PTS before the May patch, at which point assuming we have a positive outcome and consensus, those initial changes can be implemented for May.

We haven't done a Dev Vlog yet, because we had to sort this situation out, and establish our path moving forward. Now that we're confident in our plans, we'll get the Dev Vlog out within the next few days with more details about the April and May patches.

thx for all gods - PGI decided to do something right

#59 CnBlackBeard

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 06:30 AM

Dear PGI, where ... WHERE IS MECHPAK IN Steam?????

I'm tired of waiting for him ... I REALLY WANT THIS MECHPACK!

Edited by CnBlackBeard, 24 March 2021 - 06:31 AM.

#60 Hawkeye 7

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 March 2021 - 06:50 AM

For those of you that constantly jab passive aggressively on here, can you please just keep your toxic tantrums to yourself at this point?

It's just really depressing to see how this community constantly whines or gripes at the devs and bashes the game. You blame PGI constantly for driving off players, but don't want to own up to the realization that your constant disparaging barrage here and the attitudes you bring to this gaming community are much more toxic and polarizing than any game balance fix out there. Devs aren't at fault for your constant negative behaviors, and slander you bring here daily and in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users