Leader Of The Pack Free Mech Event

143 replies to this topic

#141 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:38 AM

View Postprettyflacco, on 06 June 2021 - 12:48 AM, said:

It says there's couple more days left in this event on the countdown, but it looks locked when I check it out in game, obviously the june event looks awesome but just wanted to confirm the timber wolf event is over?

View Postmartian, on 06 June 2021 - 01:01 AM, said:

You mean that you can not redeem the rewards? Because both the web page and the in-game viewer say that the event ends in 2 days 14 hours.

I can personally Confirm that the LotP Event is still running, so martian is not crazy. :)

prettyflacco, you're seeing the "Locked" indication with red markers because you have not achieved what is needed as of yet to earn the item(s) to be gained. Inside of each of the Challenges there, you should find a thing saying "Objective Not Complete" currently displayed for those which you have not made the required effort upon. Please take the time to complete each unfinished Challenge through doing the objective(s) within, and you'll then find a "Claim" button with a "Reward Available" message displayed as part of the information that is being shown to you. These items do NOT give themselves away, you must put in the effort to acquire them. :huh:

Although, I am left to wonder and be rather confused... Why did you, prettyflacco, wait so thoroughly late in the month-long Event to start attacking it? Is this your first time back after a super-long hiatus away from MWO and its' battlefields or something? Did you not understand what an Event and its' Challenges happens to entail? :(

~D. V. "having to help undo confusion about the LotP Event situation, and others in general" Devnull

#142 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 06:07 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 06 June 2021 - 05:38 AM, said:

I can personally Confirm that the LotP Event is still running, so martian is not crazy. Posted Image

It is always nice to have it confirmed by the independent expert. Posted Image

#143 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 June 2021 - 07:10 AM

View Postmartian, on 06 June 2021 - 06:07 AM, said:

It is always nice to have it confirmed by the independent expert. Posted Image

LOL ... :lol:

I wouldn't toot my personal horn on quite that level, even with this "Leader of the Pack" Event going on. ;)

That said, I'm always glad to help a fellow member of the MWO Community with setting an uninformed player on the correct path to enjoyment. :D

~D. V. "never lets themself get mentally overpuffed... does not matter if it's the LotP Event or not" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users