Snow Day Sales And Bundles

21 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 11:02 AM

PLEASE NOTE THE SALE START TIMES BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!

December Patch - Snow Day Sales

STARTS: Dec 15th 00:00 UTC
ENDS: Dec 26th 00:00 UTC

MC and C-Bill Sales for Holiday Magic

All Engines 50% off in-game

Weapons 50% off in-game

Patterns 50% off in-game
Dazzle, Snowfall, and Tartan

50% off Select Variants

Annihilator, Corsair, Summoner, Jagermech, Quickdraw, Firestarter, Atlas
Direwolf, Marauder II, Supernova, Marauder-IIC, Hellbringer
Cicada, Adder, Raven, Jenner, Spider, Mist Lynx, Javelin
Corsair, Sunspider, and Roughneck

BUNDLES OF JOY AND CLAN STARTER PACKS ADDED!

#2 3RoyalStar1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 11:06 AM

We will be expecting a sale for all 'mechs sometime soon?

#3 Locked Bolt

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 11:13 AM

Will we be getting a sale this holiday season, for Christmas or New years, for items that are bought with real money?

#4 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 05:44 PM

Thank you for the good news.
Let me ask you if we can expect sales of decals and colors in the foreseeable future?

#5 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 13 December 2021 - 06:20 PM

NICE, the Snowfall Camo has not been on sale for a while now! ;)
(Thanks to D V Devnull)

NICE, think this is the very first time that the Snowfall Camo is on sale (since it's intro Christmas 2020)! Posted Image

Looks like all the mechs in the Mech Quirk Pass #5 (circa Dec 14th 2021) are included in this selected mech sale!

ie:
Firestarter, Quickdraw, Jagermech, Summoner, Annihilator.
https://mwomercs.com...-start-dec-15th
https://mwomercs.com...auldron-changes

Edited by w0qj, 14 December 2021 - 09:24 AM.

#6 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 06:25 PM

Hello!
MWO recently had a 50% Off Sale for all colors ingame, back in October 2021... sorry you've missed it by a few weeks...
(Not sure when was the last decal sale thought).
https://mwomercs.com...cary-good-sales

I'm sure that another color sale would come through again!

View PostVoice of Kerensky, on 13 December 2021 - 05:44 PM, said:

Thank you for the good news.
Let me ask you if we can expect sales of decals and colors in the foreseeable future?

#7 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 December 2021 - 09:31 PM

What an odd selection of mechs to be on sale? Do all those sell poorly or something?

#8 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 14 December 2021 - 06:16 AM

View Postw0qj, on 13 December 2021 - 06:20 PM, said:

NICE, think this is the very first time that the Snowfall Camo is on sale (since it's intro Christmas 2020)! Posted Image

Sorry to have to be a "wise-[bleep]" here, but I can tell you it has been on Sale before the Christmas 2020 period – albeit rather rarely – in much larger Camo Sale configurations. And for that matter, the Snowfall Camo has existed since before I first started playing MWO at all. :P

Any which way, it is very appreciated to see the Snowfall Camo be in a Sale once more. :D

~D. V. "Snowfall Camo Sales have happened before Christmas 2020 but I'm happy to see it occur again!!!" Devnull

(p.s.: I'm also happy to see all the other Sale things happening too!)

[Minor Edit by the Post Author because something messed up their post... Damnit!!!]

Edited by D V Devnull, 14 December 2021 - 06:17 AM.

#9 Clay Endfield

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 07:57 AM

Here's hoping to a full-camo sale in the near future; I think it's been over a year since the last one.

#10 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,743 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 14 December 2021 - 12:02 PM

They had me at "50% off Tartan Camo" Posted Image

#11 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 05:22 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 14 December 2021 - 12:02 PM, said:

They had me at "50% off Tartan Camo" Posted Image

If you're using Dark Colors on either the Mist Lynx or Phoenix Hawk to do whatever Camo you desire, then the Tartan Pattern ain't going to work so well. I just tested that myself, and I'm glad you can Preview a Camo Pattern before you Purchase them, otherwise I would be feeling Buyer's Regret over the matter. :unsure:

~D. V. "not all Mech Chassis are great with Tartan Camo Pattern applied when you want Dark Colors being used" Devnull

[One Tiny Edit by the Post Author for a word they missed while typing this post... Sorry!!!]

Edited by D V Devnull, 14 December 2021 - 05:23 PM.

#12 Spankter

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 06:16 PM

We need more brightly colored and brightly lit maps to play on to make those pilots in dark-painted camo mechs more cheerful!

#13 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 12:27 AM

View PostMechaGnome, on 13 December 2021 - 09:31 PM, said:

What an odd selection of mechs to be on sale? Do all those sell poorly or something?

Some of those 'Mechs are pretty good.

View PostSpankter, on 14 December 2021 - 06:16 PM, said:

We need more brightly colored and brightly lit maps to play on to make those pilots in dark-painted camo mechs more cheerful!

Is the new Hellebore Outpost map sufficiently "brightly colored and brightly lit" for you? Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope that Purple and Pink are your favourite colours ... Posted Image

#14 Wid1046

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 05:52 AM

View PostMechaGnome, on 13 December 2021 - 09:31 PM, said:

Most of these are the chassis that have been changed as part of the December patch. They also added the Sunspider and Roughneck since they added the two new heroes and the Corsair since it appears as though that will be the free mech for the month. (The Marauder II is because of a couple bug fixes to a couple variants.)

Edit: the loot bag redemption page has now been added to the stocking stuffers event and the Corsair is not a prize. That's the only mech that I have no idea why it is on sale. I expected the Corsair to be a prize since the art for the sale and the stocking stuffers event are both of a Corsair 5R. The 1000 MC and three mech bays are even better in my opinion, so I'm definitely not complaining.

Edited by Wid1046, 15 December 2021 - 06:08 AM.

#15 Tiger Dad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 09:23 PM

I see some weapons on sale but not all have the sales tag and none of the engines have a sales tag even though they are on the home page of the sale screen. When are they officially on sale?

#16 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 03:11 AM

Dire Wolf DWF-C Standard Variant with JJ+ECM is on sale for 50% Off CBills;
think this is the first time it's on sale!

Personally I would still recommend buying the DWF-C(S) Special Variant from the Warden Booster Pack,
this mech practically prints CBills especially with the +30% CBills bonus!

https://mwomercs.com/warden

Edited by w0qj, 16 December 2021 - 03:12 AM.

#17 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:39 AM

View PostWid1046, on 15 December 2021 - 05:52 AM, said:

Edit: the loot bag redemption page has now been added to the stocking stuffers event and the Corsair is not a prize. That's the only mech that I have no idea why it is on sale.

I think I can guess: PGI wants to annoy some low skilled Lurmers who are going to attempt to farm damage in order to earn those rewards during Christmas Holidays. Posted Image

Have a problem with with LRMs? Buy the Corsair, it's on sale. Posted Image

#18 All Your Bases

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 06:44 AM

Not seeing the engines on sale under the store, but it looks like maybe the engines on sale inside the mechlab?

#19 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 07:56 PM

Any word on how long the bundles will remain available for sale?

#20 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 02:14 AM

Alright, another Batch Reply it is... So much traffic, so little time to reply! :blink:

View PostWid1046, on 15 December 2021 - 05:52 AM, said:

Most of these are the chassis that have been changed as part of the December patch. They also added the Sunspider and Roughneck since they added the two new heroes and the Corsair since it appears as though that will be the free mech for the month. (The Marauder II is because of a couple bug fixes to a couple variants.)

Edit: the loot bag redemption page has now been added to the stocking stuffers event and the Corsair is not a prize. That's the only mech that I have no idea why it is on sale. I expected the Corsair to be a prize since the art for the sale and the stocking stuffers event are both of a Corsair 5R. The 1000 MC and three mech bays are even better in my opinion, so I'm definitely not complaining.

View Postmartian, on 16 December 2021 - 05:39 AM, said:

I think I can guess: PGI wants to annoy some low skilled Lurmers who are going to attempt to farm damage in order to earn those rewards during Christmas Holidays. Posted Image

Have a problem with with LRMs? Buy the Corsair, it's on sale. Posted Image

Hey there, 'Wid1046' & 'martian'... You two can thank 'TTB' for causing the Corsair Mech Chassis to be On-Sale at this time... Tweet @ https://twitter.com/MechWarriorF2P/status/1470891212257128450 for you two to see. I just happened to do a ninja grab from MWO's Website Front Page in order to display this, so enjoy. :ph34r:

View PostTiger Dad, on 15 December 2021 - 09:23 PM, said:

I see some weapons on sale but not all have the sales tag and none of the engines have a sales tag even though they are on the home page of the sale screen. When are they officially on sale?

View PostAll Your Bases, on 16 December 2021 - 06:44 AM, said:

Not seeing the engines on sale under the store, but it looks like maybe the engines on sale inside the mechlab?

To 'Tiger Dad' & 'All Your Bases'... It happens that Engines are definitely On-Sale anywhere you decide to look, be it either the In-Game Store or the MechLab which you look at. While some may not have the "50% Off" Tagging displayed by them in the In-Game Store's display, my check of the displayed prices shows that they definitely are all half of what they would normally be. If you don't want to believe that I'm speaking the truth, just wait for the Sale to end and for all of the Engine Prices to double to regrettably higher amounts of (C-Bills) which I'm sure the both of you will loathe having to spend out. Trust me when I tell you that I would not be laughing when that happened, as I'm not a person who's naturally into schadenfreude. -_-

View Postmytilus edulis, on 16 December 2021 - 07:56 PM, said:

Any word on how long the bundles will remain available for sale?

In answer of your question, 'mytilus edulis', if the last time is any indication, then it will likely disappear shortly after the 2021 Holidays are over and 2022 (such as around February arriving) has managed to finally really get underway. It would be interesting however if they decided to leave them up perpetually, and even make it possible to Gift them to others should anyone want to, but I guess that wouldn't fit the theme there? :mellow:

And with that helpful Batch Reply done, I'll be scooting off again. Heck, I need to go see about one of my Mechs up on the current top floor of my Mech Garage because I got a report of a Technician messing up and letting snow fall into the Cockpit because they left the windshield sitting open. I may have to replace the piloting seat in there, if not the passenger seat as well! :unsure:

~D. V. "providing helpful insights about the Snow Day Sales & Bundles happening right now" Devnull

[Edit by the Post's Author for simultaneous missed wording issues and a formatting flub-up...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 17 December 2021 - 02:26 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users