Bloodname Booster Pack Preorder Available Now!

99 replies to this topic

#81 Ch1r0n

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWhere the Devil Dances

Posted 03 February 2022 - 04:39 PM

View PostNanoLeviathan, on 02 February 2022 - 10:22 PM, said:

Freebirth scum!

Easy there Wolverine.

#82 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,349 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 03 February 2022 - 07:29 PM

Amen!

View PostKodan Black, on 31 January 2022 - 06:20 AM, said:

I enjoy playing MWO and especially have fun with the guys I group with. To me, $20 every 3 months is a very reasonable way to support the game and people like Mark that are trying to make this the best they can with what they have available. The mechs are a nice bonus.

#83 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 03 February 2022 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

what is the Size now from the Elementars ?in the Classic BT it was 3m Tall and Ctalyst Games make the Elementars now smaller and when im seeing the Pic, the Timber is around now ~16 m? and the Mist ~10m and 10-12m the normal Size for 90% of the Medium/Heavy Mechs (BT rules=2 Levels by each level has 6m give full Cover) so Elementars now only 2m ?

Edited by MW Waldorf Statler, 04 February 2022 - 01:38 AM.

#84 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 11:09 PM

View PostMW Waldorf Statler, on 03 February 2022 - 09:13 PM, said:

what is the Size now from the Elementars ?in the Classic BT it was 3m Tall, when im seeing the Pic, the Timber is around now ~16 m and the Mist ~10m and 10-12m the normal Size for 90% of the Medium/Heavy Mechs (BT rules=2 Levels by each level has 6m give full Cover)

In the MWO the mechs are inflated. Made of either fluff or foam (I do not know for sure which one).

#85 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 04 February 2022 - 04:53 AM

for me , the new Bolts fantastic Assets,and the right way for a MW game, away from the WH40k Scrapyard Look

#86 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 859 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 08 February 2022 - 09:23 AM

Hmmm. Looks interesting. A brand new Summoner is always a good thing. And love the elementals to!
Wonder if those nice BAs would ever be available to purchase?

View PostMatt Newman, on 28 January 2022 - 03:25 PM, said:

Next pack is IS Posted Image

Hint:
Posted Image

But this bloodname pack literally shouts for an event of bloodname trial, just like the clanners do! Winners would receive a bloodname (like old planet tags were) what grant constant +5% Cbill bonus regardless of mech for them... Hmmm?

#87 Raydeen

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 12:46 PM

I doubt you will ever see a brand new mech, PGI'S development team was tasked by EG7 with working on LOTR online for the first quarter. Revenues are down at least against the expectations, so bad it drug down the results for the whole division they are in. I respect that some few at PGI try to do a good job, but this game is old and has many structural problems

#88 Pyrazire

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio Texas

Posted 16 February 2022 - 09:40 AM

Not gonna lie... This picture really makes me wish that we had both proper clan stars and elementals as playable options. Obviously stars would only work in faction play but elementals would be cool to have even in regular play. If ur dropping elementals u basically would have a drop deck of 5 or whatever instead of a single mech for the match. Just a neat idea that I would be totally here for
Posted Image

View PostDuke Falcon, on 08 February 2022 - 09:23 AM, said:

But this bloodname pack literally shouts for an event of bloodname trial, just like the clanners do! Winners would receive a bloodname (like old planet tags were) what grant constant +5% Cbill bonus regardless of mech for them... Hmmm?

that would honestly be pretty dope. As a clan loyalist myself I would be so down for it.

#89 Rift Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 532 posts
  • LocationThe moon

Posted 17 February 2022 - 09:41 AM

Are we going to be getting new mechs in the future or just new variants of existing mechs ?

Not complaining but there are quite a few IS variants that haven't been introduced into the game.

#90 Big-G

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 336 posts
  • LocationFormerly New Capetown, now Kikuyu - Lyran Alliance

Posted 17 February 2022 - 01:30 PM

View PostImperial X, on 17 February 2022 - 09:41 AM, said:

Are we going to be getting new mechs in the future or just new variants of existing mechs ?

Not complaining but there are quite a few IS variants that haven't been introduced into the game.

Most likely new variants... new mechs are becoming slimmer and slimmer with each update...

#91 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 563 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 03:08 PM

Let's say a player creates a new mech and wants to donate it to the community :

- Would that be accepted by P.G.I. ?!
- Could this mech be given to all players for FREE ??

/Just a brainfart... :)

#92 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,349 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 17 February 2022 - 04:10 PM

Combat pets in MWO !!!!
(OK, one can always dream...that's allowed, right?)

View PostPyrazire, on 16 February 2022 - 09:40 AM, said:

Not gonna lie... This picture really makes me wish that we had both proper clan stars and elementals as playable options. Obviously stars would only work in faction play but elementals would be cool to have even in regular play. If ur dropping elementals u basically would have a drop deck of 5 or whatever instead of a single mech for the match. Just a neat idea that I would be totally here for

that would honestly be pretty dope. As a clan loyalist myself I would be so down for it.

#93 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 09:42 AM

To support my earlier design related post :

Can't the Summoner look a bit more like this : https://www.sarna.ne...n_v15_Cover.jpg :)

Looks a lot beefier than the current one! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have also been watching the old BattleTech Cartoon and the Summoner there is more like a mashup of the Huntsman and the Summoner : Funny stuff! Posted ImagePosted Image

#94 Jaspbo1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 232 posts
  • LocationWoah

Posted 27 February 2022 - 11:52 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 27 February 2022 - 09:42 AM, said:

To support my earlier design related post :

Can't the Summoner look a bit more like this : https://www.sarna.ne...n_v15_Cover.jpg Posted Image

Looks a lot beefier than the current one! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have also been watching the old BattleTech Cartoon and the Summoner there is more like a mashup of the Huntsman and the Summoner : Funny stuff! Posted ImagePosted Image

That is the CGL Redesign for the Thunderbolt my guy, CGL's Summoner is this:
Posted Image

Edited by Jaspbo1, 27 February 2022 - 11:52 AM.

#95 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 February 2022 - 09:23 AM

View PostJaspbo1, on 27 February 2022 - 11:52 AM, said:

That is the CGL Redesign for the Thunderbolt my guy, CGL's Summoner is this:
Posted Image

I know and I was actually looking for another picture but lost the link so this one looked the most like it... thnx! ;)

#96 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 609 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 04 March 2022 - 12:56 PM

Managed to purchase Bloodpack Package, PayPal (via card exchange) took me over 90 PLN for purchase...

Frickin' RL politics, current situation and stupid economists, who put PLN in the same basket as ukrainian UAH... and russian RUB.

Almost 5 to 1 ratio in FX exchange... That's extremely ridiculous. I'm seriously wondering if I would be able to buy more packs if it's getting more worse.

#97 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 16 March 2022 - 06:54 AM

View PostGlaive-, on 28 January 2022 - 03:36 PM, said:

Is there Mist Lynx in these images hinting at something? Posted Image

Posted Image
I couldnt resist the lure of beeing able to put elementals on more of my mechs ... actually I had intended to stop buying any more mechpacks, until PGI released the WARDEN package.

After march 22nd I can now field up to 4 mechs in faction play with elementals on each one Posted Image

Edited by M E X, 16 March 2022 - 06:55 AM.

#98 Steve Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,464 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2022 - 04:17 AM

Not sure where to post this but the missile pods in the sidetorsos of the Summoner prime invasion variant look a bit wrong:

Posted Image

Edited by Steve Pryde, 02 April 2022 - 04:18 AM.

#99 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 April 2022 - 04:57 AM

View PostSteve Pryde, on 02 April 2022 - 04:17 AM, said:

Not sure where to post this but the missile pods in the sidetorsos of the Summoner prime invasion variant look a bit wrong:

Posted Image

If you twist the view slightly, do the left torso hardpoints turn grey again? The green kinda looks like a reflection rather than painted color.

#100 Steve Pryde

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,464 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 May 2022 - 03:44 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 13 April 2022 - 04:57 AM, said:

If you twist the view slightly, do the left torso hardpoints turn grey again? The green kinda looks like a reflection rather than painted color.

It isn't a reflection. It always turns into the first color I set it in the camo.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users