Gameplay

7 replies to this topic

#1 EPJ

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 09:39 AM

Just wanted to recommend that they consider adding a silly/crazy game mode for holidays like world of tanks does. example, 2 teams of 12 urban mechs only. That come with a Pr-made build that can only be used for this silly game mode.

Make it have like an ac 20 only but a 90% cool down with a -50% heat and 500%+ ammo skill with crazy fast move speed like 200kph. with jump jets that have a 50% bonus to jump height. I would love for something silly like this to look foreword too each year.

This would be so chaotic but fun.

Or could try one with locust that have one mrm 10 with a 200% cool down +1000% ammo skill with it going 250kph.

Does not have to be exactly like this I was just tossing %numbers around, but something crazy like this, would be a lot of fun.

EDIT: THIS WOULD BE SEPARATE FORM QP

Edited by EPJ, 03 April 2022 - 09:48 AM.

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,367 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 03 April 2022 - 09:42 AM

MWO please ensure that a few bad eggs won't spoil the entire batch (ie: the game mode itself).

For example, from actual experience:

Assault Mode QP for this "Foolish Things to to this Weekend Event": Assault Mode QP in Solaris City just today.

Enemy side clearly lost, enemy down to last mech, and we were capturing enemy base.

Last enemy JJ into own base, and we had to KILL it. Ended up 12-0.

Could not complete the 1x Assault capture enemy base Posted Image

#3 EPJ

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 09:44 AM

View Postw0qj, on 03 April 2022 - 09:42 AM, said:

MWO please ensure that a few bad eggs won't spoil the entire batch (ie: the game mode itself).

For example, from actual experience:

Assault Mode QP for this "Foolish Things to to this Weekend Event": Assault Mode QP in Solaris City just today.

Enemy side clearly lost, enemy down to last mech, and we were capturing enemy base.

Last enemy JJ into own base, and we had to KILL it. Ended up 12-0.

Could not complete the 1x Assault capture enemy base Posted Image

When i suggested this I meant for it to be separate
from QP that way you can still play the game normally but also get to go try something silly like this on the side if you want.

Edited by EPJ, 03 April 2022 - 09:45 AM.

#4 Andrewlik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 11:37 AM

View PostEPJ, on 03 April 2022 - 09:39 AM, said:

Just wanted to recommend that they consider adding a silly/crazy game mode for holidays like world of tanks does. example, 2 teams of 12 urban mechs only. That come with a Pr-made build that can only be used for this silly game mode.

Make it have like an ac 20 only but a 90% cool down with a -50% heat and 500%+ ammo skill with crazy fast move speed like 200kph. with jump jets that have a 50% bonus to jump height. I would love for something silly like this to look foreword too each year.

This would be so chaotic but fun.

Or could try one with locust that have one mrm 10 with a 200% cool down +1000% ammo skill with it going 250kph.

Does not have to be exactly like this I was just tossing %numbers around, but something crazy like this, would be a lot of fun.

EDIT: THIS WOULD BE SEPARATE FORM QP

While I don't agree that this specific event would need a separate queue, I would like to point out that PGI said they're working on some sort of event queue like what you're asking for

#5 Dr Wubs

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 12:41 PM

Well, considering some people just acted like someone poured boiling water on them because of the weekend event...

#6 EPJ

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 01:40 PM

something like this:

#7 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 06:30 AM

This thread appears to make suggestions towards future events within the confines of the soon-to-be-introduced Event Queue System. Please discuss this in the appropriate forum section.
In order to keep the forums somewhat organized, this thread has been moved to Event Suggestions.

#8 EPJ

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 11:00 AM

View PostEkson Valdez, on 08 April 2022 - 06:30 AM, said:

[mod]This thread appears to make suggestions towards future events within the confines of the soon-to-be-introduced Event Queue System. Please discuss this in the appropriate forum section.
In order to keep the forums somewhat organized, this thread has been moved to Event Suggestions.[/mod]

Oh my bad, sorry about that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users