#141 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 August 2022 - 05:32 AM

View PostNightbird, on 18 August 2022 - 10:59 PM, said:

No catch... it's the same thing, shadowplay is the better catchier name.

In terms of function tough, both programs just continuously record your gameplay and when you press save, it simply doesn't delete it. Both kills SSDs if you leave it on.

Good thing I have mine pointed at my storage HDD. (That's more of a happy accident, though: that one has the available space to fit the videos. SSD storage is EXPENSIVE!!)

#142 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 August 2022 - 04:28 PM

View Postchaosshade2638, on 18 June 2022 - 10:31 PM, said:

So when do us Clanners get a new mech?
Since the guy who made new models left i'd say never even though they could probably make some IICs easily.

View PostC337Skymaster, on 17 August 2022 - 05:15 PM, said:

There IS such a thing!! Good!! I've been worried for years, now. It seemed like such a basic, yet vital, piece of software for only one side to have and the other not. I'm really happy to hear that it exists for AMD, since I have literally NEVER heard of ReLive before, and I hear about Shadowplay almost everywhere.

Is there a different catch that I still don't know about, besides whether or not it exists?
I use it all the time for gifs screenshots and vidoes you can even stream with it I think.

View PostC337Skymaster, on 21 June 2022 - 10:50 AM, said:

I think the two most requested Clan 'mechs are the Stone Rhino (by a large margin) and possibly the Turkina. (Ignoring the Fire Moth, for the moment, which has been requested and denied to death). That said, you specifically mentioned 45 ton Clan 'mechs, of which the Mongrel/Grendel was supposed to be extremely common, and which we don't yet have in MWO (or any other MW title, for that matter).
i personally want the pouncer. which is a mech we should have had before now considering it was made before the invasion.

#143 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 22 August 2022 - 09:45 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 22 August 2022 - 04:28 PM, said:

i personally want the pouncer. which is a mech we should have had before now considering it was made before the invasion.

I do not think that this will happen. PGI probably does not have both the will and manpower to create this 'Mech.

You can use the Arctic Wolf OmniMech that already is in the game and does a similar job.

#144 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 August 2022 - 08:37 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 22 August 2022 - 04:28 PM, said:

Since the guy who made new models left i'd say never even though they could probably make some IICs easily.

There are a lot of 'mechs we should have by now, based solely on the in-game timeline. However, PGI's resources are limited, and their motivation is waning. It's highly unlikely we'll see anything new ever again, especially if it can't be reused in MW5.

#145 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 26 August 2022 - 08:40 AM

View Postmartian, on 22 August 2022 - 09:45 PM, said:

I do not think that this will happen. PGI probably does not have both the will and manpower to create this 'Mech.

You can use the Arctic Wolf OmniMech that already is in the game and does a similar job.
the Arctic wofl II has a bigger engine and goes the same speed as the non-omni with i think it's a 280 also it has jump jets ecm and a probe and 4 streak4's not something we cna do easily with the current omni, which is also slower.

The pouncer is a heavier adder similar to how the cougar was also made from the adder (In lore)

Edited by KursedVixen, 26 August 2022 - 08:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users