• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 06 July 2022 - 02:27 PM

View Postw0qj, on 06 July 2022 - 02:20 PM, said:

Anyone who have (and will within this promotion timeframe) purchased IS/Clan Platinum Collection 01/02/03/04 (that's eight packs!) will get 25 Bonus Redeems per pack!!

Yeah, I want to believe but that would potentially be 200 Loot Bags instantly which combined with all up Crusader would be 300.

Thus why I am assuming something like only if you bought those packs within a certain window, enough for already purchased 4 to count but not earlier ones unless you also bought them after 4 was released.

#22 Eleck

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2022 - 02:30 PM

View Postcatgirl, on 06 July 2022 - 02:27 PM, said:

Wow, this event is sick! It feels like it gets better every year. Thank you so much, PGI! Posted Image

(Small request for future rewards, more Cockpit Standing - 5% c-bill bonus items, please! I have 31 Cockpit Hanging c-bill bonuses, but only 4 Cockpit Standingbonuses after buying multiple 'Mech packs. I'm perpetually space poor so I utilize both items in my cockpit to maximize my c-bill earnings... Posted Image)

Hehe, I'm feeling this too. I have dozens of hanging c-bill bonus items but almost no standing c-bill items. I'm grateful for the stuff that PGI gives us but it's kind of a pain switching my couple of c-bill standing items to whatever mech I'm farming c-bills with. Would love to have more of those so that I can stack that sweet 5%+5% bonus. (Speaking of which, c-bill bonus warhorns when?!) Posted Image

I definitely don't want to sound ungrateful though; this is a fantastic event and a free Hero is awesome!

Edited by Eleck, 06 July 2022 - 02:31 PM.

#23 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 06 July 2022 - 04:04 PM

Wow, you get to choose any Hero introduced on/before the year 2020 !!
That's 99% of all Hero mechs!!

https://mwomercs.com...s?t=202207beach

Thank you, MWO !!

(Pro Tip: Assault/Heavy mechs cost more than Light/Medium mechs, so perhaps...)

#24 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 06 July 2022 - 04:27 PM

View PostCycKath, on 06 July 2022 - 02:27 PM, said:

Yeah, I want to believe but that would potentially be 200 Loot Bags instantly which combined with all up Crusader would be 300.

Thus why I am assuming something like only if you bought those packs within a certain window, enough for already purchased 4 to count but not earlier ones unless you also bought them after 4 was released.

WOW, it is whenever. I am already at 300 lootbags without playing a single match!

#25 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 July 2022 - 04:44 PM

Thx, PGI!

#26 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 July 2022 - 09:41 PM

View PostCycKath, on 06 July 2022 - 02:05 PM, said:

What is the the purchase window for the Platinum 'Mechs to count? Purchases after what date?

As far as I understood, the purchases usually counted as long as event rewards were still redeemable.

#27 Lepestok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationNizhniy Tagil

Posted 07 July 2022 - 12:10 AM

You are the most generous developers in the world. Silverless. For this, and also for your devotion to Battletech, I love you.

#28 Lepestok

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationNizhniy Tagil

Posted 07 July 2022 - 12:35 AM

I want to ask you one thing. Please move the screen with frags in Kit Fox-C a little to the right or higher, to the very edge of the screen.

Let me explain why I need it. I make videos in MWO. To make a beautiful picture in Kit Fox, I turn on the zoom. Then the cabin elements are not visible. But when I quickly turn to the left, the monitor with frags pops out and enters the frame. This greatly hinders. The KitFox-C is the best camera-mech and this little change will make it perfect.
Posted Image
My best work.

Edited by Lepestok, 07 July 2022 - 07:27 AM.

#29 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 03:06 AM

View Postw0qj, on 06 July 2022 - 12:54 PM, said:

I *think* you get a total of 2x hanging +5% CBills Bonus Cockpit items from it too!

Where is this?

#30 Grenderos

• Pip
  • The Fearless
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 04:54 AM

Wow indeed! Best prizes ever! Thank you, this is almost too much! :-)

#31 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 05:52 AM

Ballistic Goggles (I think this is the +5% CBills Bonus Cockpit hanging item--same as Warden Pre-Order one)
https://mwomercs.com/events/455

Mag Pouch (I think this is the +5% CBills Bonus Cockpit hanging item--same as Stryker Pre-Order one)
https://mwomercs.com/events/456

View Postmytilus edulis, on 07 July 2022 - 03:06 AM, said:

Where is this?

View Postw0qj, on 06 July 2022 - 02:20 PM, said:

Anyone who have (and will within this promotion timeframe) purchased IS/Clan Platinum Collection 01/02/03/04 (that's eight packs!) will get 25 Bonus Redeems per pack!!

Edited by w0qj, 07 July 2022 - 05:52 AM.

#32 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 07:10 AM

View PostLepestok, on 07 July 2022 - 12:35 AM, said:

I want to ask you one thing. Please move the screen with frags in Kit Fox-C a little to the right or higher, to the very edge of the screen.

Let me explain why I need it. I make videos on MWO. To make a beautiful picture in Kit Fox, I turn on the zoom. Then the cabin elements are not visible. But when I quickly turn to the left, the monitor with frags pops out and enters the frame. This greatly hinders. The KitFox-C is the best camera-mech and this little change will make it perfect.
Posted Image
My best work.

Many mechs have such cockpit issues in one form or another like the BushWacker and the Huntsman that have some kind of bar on top of the cockpit that takes a part of your view away and makes you want to duck everytime you play with one of them! :(

Now that the Crusader has been released I am secretly hoping the Marauder mechs will get a similar wider view cockpit too! :)

#33 Ronbo

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWashtington state

Posted 07 July 2022 - 10:30 AM

When it was announced hero mechs, I thought, oh 4-5. Hope its ones i dont have or are interested in. Checking the eligibilty loot page, i was amazed at the selection!! Very well done PGI. now i must research which one i want! Dangit!! Well done !!

#34 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 10:58 AM

View Postw0qj, on 07 July 2022 - 05:52 AM, said:

Ballistic Goggles (I think this is the +5% CBills Bonus Cockpit hanging item--same as Warden Pre-Order one)
https://mwomercs.com/events/455

Mag Pouch (I think this is the +5% CBills Bonus Cockpit hanging item--same as Stryker Pre-Order one)
https://mwomercs.com/events/456

Are there lists of the names of various Cbill bonus items somewhere to see if we might have some sitting around since we can't filter for them? I don't believe I've ever purchased a pack that came with them as bonus items, but I'm not sure.

#35 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 10:48 PM

+1
I wish there is a way to filter cockpit items for CBills/XP bonus boosted items!
(Hope MWO is listening!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CBills & XP boosted Cockpit Items (both Hanging + Standing):
http://mwomercs.com/store

CBills Bonus Hanging Cockpit Items
Mag Pouch (Stryker Pack pre-order)
Ballistic Goggles (Warden Pack pre-order)
Fingerless Gloves (Hunter Pack pre-order)
Predator Pendant (Predator Pack pre-order)
Bloodname Pendant (Bloodname Pack pre-order)
Crusader Hanging Item (Crusader Pack pre-order)
2021 Annual Rewards [Hanging] Item (2021 Annual [Loyalty] Rewards & another Event gifted this)

CBills Bonus Standing Items
2021 TSP Standing Item (Tournament Supporter Pack cockpit bonus item--it was never advertised as CBills boosted!)
+5% CBills Hologram standing cockpit item (2018/2019/2020 Annual [Loyalty] Rewards)

CBills + XP Hanging & Standing Cockpit Items
Any Platinum Collection (within its promotion Event timeframe only)
Civil War twin packs
Civil War: Escalation twin packs
Evolution twin packs

CBills Hanging & Standing Cockpit Items
IS & Clan New Player Bundles

Edited by w0qj, 08 July 2022 - 04:41 AM.

#36 MDFeist

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 04:16 AM

Yay!
Warrhammer Black Widow RAC DAKKA IMMINENT!

#37 ctrain46

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 08:20 PM

View PostMDFeist, on 08 July 2022 - 04:16 AM, said:

Yay!
Warrhammer Black Widow RAC DAKKA IMMINENT!

hmm i think its time to go back to RACs on mine, i was trying heavy and snub noses ppcs for a while with 4 machine guns and it was fun for idk what reason lol

#38 Steve Pryde

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,464 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 July 2022 - 03:16 AM

Why are the queue times so extremly long? It's not fun to wait for a match longer than for the match itself.

#39 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 05:36 AM

Can we please get Event Queue for the weekend?

I want to do the Beach Party Event and QP is ... i get salty and start yelling at people.

#40 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 03:00 PM

I started off this Beach Party Event with 275 bonus loot bags... instant access to hero mech, lol...

Good times ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users