#61 JOATMON Incorporated

• PipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 24 August 2022 - 09:23 AM

Thank you PGI!

There are a lot of things being given as loyalty rewards here.

My favorite assault, the Corsair 7A, the mech I have crossed my fingers over for IS Plat packs 02 - through IS Plat 06 is going to be available as a C Bill bonused mech! Thank you so much!

Thank you for the chance to catch up on the older Loyalty mechs from prior years. This is greatly appreciated!

Thank you also for all the other plat mechs offered as the loyalty rewards here. Roughneck, Sun Spider, Crusader, Huntsman Phoenix hawk. There is a lot of stuff on the menu here. Thank you for all the stuff you are making available here.

#62 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,784 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 10:58 AM

looks like they fixed the rivals eligibility.

#63 TK Romero

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2022 - 11:08 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 24 August 2022 - 10:58 AM, said:

They sure did! Thanks PGI.

Now to patiently wait for the 2022 Tournament Supporter Pack.... or did I miss that one...

#64 RoyKilroy

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 11:23 AM

Customer support fixed the eligibility problems for me. Thanks PGI.

#65 Kodan Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 24 August 2022 - 12:37 PM

Whoa, super generous. Gonna be fielding almost 3 new lances of mechs in Nov. Posted Image

Much appreciated and I hope for at least a few more years of MWO. Posted Image

#66 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 24 August 2022 - 01:13 PM

About as confusing as can be.
And I'm quite annoyed that you felt the need to have the platinum packs #6 get 2 bonus mechs unlike the other 5.

#67 Big-G

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 340 posts
  • LocationFormerly New Capetown, now Kikuyu - Lyran Alliance

Posted 24 August 2022 - 02:19 PM

Pity I can't qualify for the Clan Award, as there's been no new clan packages and I've basically got them all... :(

#68 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 24 August 2022 - 02:22 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 24 August 2022 - 10:58 AM, said:

That they did. Thanks PGI ! Posted Image

So now I've got my 6 grabs in and don't need to buy the Platinum 06 collections. Except... Buying the 06 effectively gets SIX mechs in platinum skins instead of just FOUR. And I'd use 5 of the 6 regularly, so... Platinum 06 is just too good a deal to pass up.

Once more into the wallet, dear friends! Posted Image

Edited by ScrapIron Prime, 24 August 2022 - 02:25 PM.

#69 Rabid Imp

• PipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 03:20 PM

View PostBuenaventura, on 24 August 2022 - 01:13 PM, said:

About as confusing as can be.
And I'm quite annoyed that you felt the need to have the platinum packs #6 get 2 bonus mechs unlike the other 5.

I felt like Plat 06 was a last minute cash grab...we know you bought the others but this one is super special...
And the language used is pretty confusing on what counts and what does not.

#70 AwDangit

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 03:22 PM

Question, I got the reward mechs and mech bays I chose so far. But no GSP? Anyone else have that issue?

Never mind, I am dumb as hell.

Edited by AwDangit, 24 August 2022 - 04:20 PM.

#71 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 24 August 2022 - 05:09 PM

One question. Unless there is a new Clan pack on the horizon that launches before the qualifying period ends, I have no path to qualifying for the "Clan Reward", as I've owned every qualifying mech pack/hero since well before the period to qualify in started.

The Crusader pack saved me from a similar fate with the IS reward, but I do hope there's a way for those of us in similar situations to still somehow receive the rewards available, and hope further that this type of situation might be considered when setting up qualifying conditions in the future.

That being said, seriously great pile of Loyalty rewards, and truly thrilled with the content you've all worked so hard on this year. Keep up the great work, and thanks!

#72 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,418 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 24 August 2022 - 05:38 PM

Bouncing ideas around:

Can MWO change these mechs packs to recurring purchases (ie: can buy more than one of the same mech pack)?
~Resistance Heroes
~Clan Heroes I
~Clan Heroes II
~Clan IIC Heroes

eg: The same player/account can buy more than one Clan IIC Heroes mech pack, thus qualifying players for each year's Annual Reward Programme?

- - - - - - - - -
By the way, I strongly suspect that the same player/account can buy more than one (1) Rivals pack!

View PostNeutron IX, on 24 August 2022 - 05:09 PM, said:

One question. Unless there is a new Clan pack on the horizon that launches before the qualifying period ends, I have no path to qualifying for the "Clan Reward", as I've owned every qualifying mech pack/hero since well before the period to qualify in started.

The Crusader pack saved me from a similar fate with the IS reward, but I do hope there's a way for those of us in similar situations to still somehow receive the rewards available, and hope further that this type of situation might be considered when setting up qualifying conditions in the future.

That being said, seriously great pile of Loyalty rewards, and truly thrilled with the content you've all worked so hard on this year. Keep up the great work, and thanks!

#73 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 24 August 2022 - 08:32 PM

View Postw0qj, on 24 August 2022 - 05:38 PM, said:

Bouncing ideas around:

Can MWO change these mechs packs to recurring purchases (ie: can buy more than one of the same mech pack)?
~Resistance Heroes
~Clan Heroes I
~Clan Heroes II
~Clan IIC Heroes

eg: The same player/account can buy more than one Clan IIC Heroes mech pack, thus qualifying players for each year's Annual Reward Programme?

- - - - - - - - -
By the way, I strongly suspect that the same player/account can buy more than one (1) Rivals pack!

Maybe, but at a certain point it's like how much more Loyal does a person gotta get than "I have basically purchased everything available already"? ;)

I missed Founders packs, didn't buy any Gold Mechs or Steam Packs, and missed the premium Grid Iron when it was available. Other than that, pretty much only missing the two new Platinum packs (but I'll be picking those up for sure), a handful of the newer Champions, and a few Standard variants I sold for C- bills and space in my mechbays.

#74 Taintickle

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 12:34 AM

CLAN REWARD is not working with Clan Platinum 01 pack

#75 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,418 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 25 August 2022 - 12:50 AM

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with rewards, just to clarify as I personally understand it:

1) Rewards associated with Platinum Collection:
~IS Platinum Reward
~Clan Platinum Reward
~IS Platinum Collection 06 Reward
~Clan Platinum Collection 06 Reward

2) For the "Clan Reward" you are after, think you need to purchase packs from this store page:
https://mwomercs.com/store
ie:
Rifleman IIC, or
Warhammer IIC, or
Blood Asp, or
Clan Heroes II, or
Clan Wave II
etc.

Best of luck to you!

View PostTaintickle, on 25 August 2022 - 12:34 AM, said:

CLAN REWARD is not working with Clan Platinum 01 pack

#76 Bashfulsalamander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Locationnot looking at forums

Posted 25 August 2022 - 01:27 AM

These are some awesome rewards/deals I really want to throw down some plastic, but sadly the game shows no evidence of moving forward and the pessimist within is just telling me this is also a marketing ploy to cash grab. I get it if people pay money out of optimistic hope the Devs will get to update the game and I hope they are correct. Well, I might still drop a little cash.

Edited by Bashfulsalamander, 25 August 2022 - 01:28 AM.

#77 The Chancelor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 02:13 AM

Some mechs like the Griffin 5M (L) can be redeemed at multiple rewards?

#78 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 02:51 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 23 August 2022 - 05:15 PM, said:

not interested in platinum because blatant cash grab.

So 5 dollar heroes is now a cash grab? It's only the best starter pack the game has ever had. 4 + Cbill mechs and 4 chassis unlocks comparing to the other ways you can spend money, this is one of the best deals you can do in this game.

Edited by JC Daxion, 25 August 2022 - 02:59 AM.

#79 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 07:11 AM

I do have a Q though, Why does buying the platinum package 06 give you that unique reward? All the packs are 20 dollars and have been coming out monthly, but this pack gives you an extra mech, I realize it's not a typical mech from each weight, but it's still just 20 dollars so it seams no different than any of the other packages.

In the past you got the Bonus mech by buying 2 packages, not just the latest one.

Is there some reasoning behind this or was it a mistake? Or perhaps you could add another qualifier, any 2 platinum packs would unlock the extra mech, clan or IS.

What am i missing here? And just for the record, the reward and pack i'm thinking about actually gets me what i would like, A platinum commando and roughneck. It just seams like if someone bought 2 or 3 platinum packs from each side with out buying 06 should get the extra mech, aka phoenix hawk and the huntsman Clan/IS)

Any clarification on this or reasoning behind this?

PS, i'm very happy to see more and more mechs get the platinum skin, it looks so sharp and unlocking for the entire class, especially the heroes is wonderful.

Edited by JC Daxion, 25 August 2022 - 07:16 AM.

#80 AudioCalibrator

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 08:52 AM

Actually I should be eligible for the hunter pack, I just bought it like yesterday and it hasn't ticked, interesting.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users