2 replies to this topic

#1 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 23 September 2022 - 11:00 AM

It's in as a general setting for Arm Lock, and even Throttle Decay.. That's great, but would it be difficult to add that as a per mech option? Some machines I want my stuff always locked, and obviously others I don't. It would be cool for things like playing with a drop deck, like our current event. If Each one had it's own clicks in the mechlab.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:22 PM

View PostNecroconvict, on 23 September 2022 - 11:00 AM, said:

It's in as a general setting for Arm Lock, and even Throttle Decay.. That's great, but would it be difficult to add that as a per mech option? Some machines I want my stuff always locked, and obviously others I don't. It would be cool for things like playing with a drop deck, like our current event. If Each one had it's own clicks in the mechlab.
Use arm lock toggle instead of arm lock that way you can just press the button and arms are unlocked this way is easier for me than holding another button.

#3 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 23 September 2022 - 04:40 PM

Yes that's an option I'm asking for another option, is it that difficult? This is a Feature Suggestion tab, and I'm asking for a feature to be added, that could be assigned to each mech, and not have to hit any keys to unlock for some, and lock for others. A simple little clicky, just like when you are adding ferro, or endo, or single/double heat sinks. You'd add it in the mechlab.

Edited by Necroconvict, 23 September 2022 - 04:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users