#61 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 03 January 2024 - 01:34 AM

View Posttorsie, on 01 December 2023 - 06:27 AM, said:

Hehe these are great Posted Image some of the robots look really goofy, I didnt even know there is sooo many of them Posted Image

Honestly, just mechs are numerous. Around 600 chassis listed (and these all have variants). Considering the other stuffs like aerospace crafts, vehicles and such, well, Battletech has a real c*ntload of items...
Worry not, I not plan to make such descriptive stripes about all of them. I am crazy but not "THAT" crazy, ja?

View Posttorsie, on 01 December 2023 - 06:27 AM, said:

and Gogo is AWESOME !

Posted Image
Just make sure she not became overly brazen because of such compliments. Could be a real pain if lost controll.
Better have a very good insurance. She have the habit to brake stuffs...

And to celebrate my return (I know you were happy and content that I got lost, sorry, I now ruin your world once again!):
Posted Image
Nuffin to say. Reals.
Time to goooooooooo(go?!)!

Oh, edited the first post slightly. Proper introductions you know... Basic courtesy?

#62 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts
  • LocationLost in the snow :3

Posted 04 January 2024 - 11:04 AM

Wow Gogo is back ! Awesome ! Posted Image Enjoy the fancy party !Posted Image

PS: Dont worry, my Torsie1 is big, cant break it easy ! Posted Image

#63 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 January 2024 - 11:19 AM

View Posttorsie, on 04 January 2024 - 11:04 AM, said:

Wow Gogo is back ! Awesome ! Posted Image Enjoy the fancy party !Posted Image

PS: Dont worry, my Torsie1 is big, cant break it easy ! Posted Image

I meant like that:
https://www.devianta...h-fun-959912261
And there's those poor Khorne berserkers tried to hook her in a bar... They learned the true meaning of the word "massacre", the Blood God can't stop crying ever since...
And those whom ever wondered how she may looks like as a person:
Posted Image
No wonder she got that small octopus toy last year :) But 30 burgers per day is still a hellish consumption, even tanks eat less fuel... Bah!

And here, deep in my own, dark Imaginaerum,
Surrounded by the relics of remorse and sorrow,
Queen sit upon a golden throne, majestic,
Rule my world's ruins firmly, in my dark Imaginaerum...
Lost tales, untold secrets, chances,
Hopes, choices! Ran, ran and vanished, tarnished,
Tattered and weathered by the sick thoughts,
Basic boulders of my wicked, dark Imaginaerum...

#64 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 January 2024 - 08:30 AM

This week were crazy and made me crazy aswell. I may not showed my best side (I doubt I got two days suspension on these forums as a reward...)...

But I managed to finish the general data-save\hard disk clearing I make at the beginning of every years. I compressed 3.75 GBites of PSD files and moved them to a pendrive (It labelled DATASAVE, guess why?). Also cleaned a vast amount of files what were fragments of different projects I merged. Insane how many sh!t may gather during a year on a PC!
Now I had some free space again! But I doubt for long...
Posted Image
Yeah kinda like that. If anyone may curious she says "freedom" on hawaiian language (she's polynesian afterall).
Also merged a sh!tload of PSDs about "Gogo explains BattleTech 4 U". Now, as JPGs they need so much less space!
Enough free space even for her girlz...

Just joked! JUST JOKED!!!

Anyway, she could do weird, admitted a few times. I could do. Bad pairing what results lots of "weird"...
Or may some dumb challenges (damn, I hate FaceBook because everyone share dumb challenges!)...
Posted Image
I not wish to say anything else...
Keep kids away from this topic, that's my advice!

#65 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 January 2024 - 09:18 AM

More Gogo talking about mechs please ! Posted Image

#66 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 20 January 2024 - 07:27 AM

Gogo and her sis now on holidays, sorry!
I am a bit of turmoil and not have time\energy\force for Gogo explains Battletech, mostly because I need to filter what I've done and what may I'll do and in what order... +Dune2k is time-consuming...

Posted Image
Pay-up timez, dudes...

#67 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 03:40 AM

Hehe let girls have some fun, dont force them to work all the time !Posted Image

I was watching your videos, they are fun, I only play in quickplay, that mode doesnt look like its made for me Posted Image.

#68 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 31 January 2024 - 11:50 AM

View Posttorsie, on 24 January 2024 - 03:40 AM, said:

Hehe let girls have some fun, dont force them to work all the time !Posted Image

Didi could and do work all the times. She not need to be forced.
Gogo? She cannot be forced at all... Big lazy cat. If tried force doing something she responds with raw force. Noone can force the Gogo, noone!

View Posttorsie, on 24 January 2024 - 03:40 AM, said:

I was watching your videos, they are fun, I only play in quickplay, that mode doesnt look like its made for me Posted Image.

I have no idea what are you talking about, so there's some pancake on the head <ooops>
Posted Image
Better she not found out it may ever appeared on Facebook...

Considering your tier though you could fare well in FP. Just need some drop deck and give it a try!
I love playing FP despite how bad I am in it (hope my team pardon me my utterly bad play! Mea culpa!)...

The usual dose of mech-planation (mech explanation, but shorter and sounds more dumb):
Posted Image
A bit older one, from the may of 2023, still...
The "bitchin' time, baby" however awesome. It has some very different meaning translated to my language :P

The last one is essentially a culmination of a series of sick-jokes, memes someone flooded me and other random stuffs what together finally caused a mental-meltdown... Is it to late to sorry..?
Posted Image
Well...
Yeah, berserkerz are such jerks...
I myself, on the other hand, finessed by the teachings of Tzeentch...

#69 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 12:46 PM

Haha pancake incident is too much known to me Posted Image. Orion looks very nice, I was thinking about buying one, but cataphact was winner in the end.

I dont know much about that other picture, but Gogo has excellent social skills Posted Image. (Nightwish is great, they were my favourite)

Edited by torsie, 01 February 2024 - 01:23 PM.

#70 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 05 February 2024 - 10:39 AM

View Posttorsie, on 01 February 2024 - 12:46 PM, said:

I dont know much about that other picture, but Gogo has excellent social skills Posted Image. (Nightwish is great, they STILL IS my favourite)

First, I fixed your sentence about Nightwish! Posted Image Hope you still love their music Posted Image
Second: Warhammer 40k Khorne berserkerz... Read a bit about them to see how big jerks they could be! For real!
Third, nothing, just had some thoughts I forgotten typing this...

Some more politics down the BT's rabbit hole (of course we remain still politically correct and lore-accurate as always!)...
Posted Image
N U not heard da story 'o' da Ghost Bear Dominion, luvly-li'l hunz... Hellnot!
Mayhaps later... Or just "en taro Tassadar!"... Never mind, I' just tired beyond ****...
Posted Image
Okay, I have no idea about her fixations sometimes...
Proper bl0wj0b?!?
I admit that at this time I am just way to affraid to ask what she meant with that...
There are things better remain uncovered and buried deep!

Hunh? We went PG-rated again?!
Sh!t, the whole topic IZ PG-rated and a minor wonder that not suspended, locked, banned or devastated by mass-atomics already...

Kinda...

EDIT: Fixed a link!

Edited by Duke Falcon, 05 February 2024 - 10:40 AM.

#71 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 February 2024 - 02:19 PM

Uh lesson in politics Posted Image
Hmmm warhamer looks interesting, never saw it before.

I think I still like Nightwish I just dont listen music much anymorePosted Image.

Edited by torsie, 07 February 2024 - 01:13 AM.

#72 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 14 February 2024 - 12:07 AM

A good post always has a good start. A lesson many not learn.
Nor do I!
So, no good start, dudes, just start... Henceforth the quality if any of this post is assured...
Not?!?

Ooooh-kay...

This time some dive into the battle armours' near infinite universe? Jump!
Posted Image
Because clan wargear still and will fancier than thou, o' vile Inner Sphere! Forlorn thou hopes and bow before your vastly superior and cultured Clanner Overlords!
Or have some brake or a Kit-kat? Anyway is anyhow, so to say...

Posted Image
Yeah, well, it seems...
How blunt would that may be but meh! I have a spare clone! I mean ADVERTISEMENT:
A spare clone! If anyone wants her, let me know! Absolutely worth it! Spare clone, everyone!
... <== The Clone gifted away... :)
Yeah, in a nutshell I think. Not plan to let Didi run a cloning-center though...
Consider it a once-in-a-lifetime offer (really is?!)!

But after all the dumb things went through, all the dumb trolling we committed, all the ruining she done in BTverse...
Still, she beyond doubt a lovely girl and hope she would keep her <sorry, I laughed here a bit> eager and good work...
Posted Image
Just to feel the care!
+ it were cheaper than buy two dozens of Guinness beers...

And finally some links I dump here for you (not just make you tremble, yet I take no responsibility at all!):
http://www.youtube.c...ser/Nemesherceg <== The main YouTube page, feel free to browse among the playlists or videos, just as feel free to comment or whatever..!
https://ko-fi.com/hrlfg <== If you like (sorry, I dream again!) anyhow what I do anywhere (YT, here, far on Mars...) consider to buy me a coffee! Or just browse and leave comment where you wish!

And I may recommend you a guy called Timothy Seals who create absolutely mind-blowing remasters for the original MW2 OSTs! Make a little search on YouTube and BOOM!!!

Edited by Duke Falcon, 17 February 2024 - 09:28 AM.

#73 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 28 February 2024 - 01:04 AM

It's time for another story!
It's definitely Storytime!

After you enjoyed the fine song from a fine lady (and you WOULD! or else...)...

Let's go down the omni-road a wee-bit! Or omni-roads, take me dogs, albeit the original country roads sounds better...
No, no link for a country roads YT video, do some search, there's plenty variations of that song...
Posted Image

Posted Image
So much for the madz n da dogz... Kind of?
Also it seems make any bet with Gogo is a dangerous business. Just like play certain games with her (hey, no dirty thoughts!)... Not Lady Gaga's but Lady Gogo's Pokerface, like an example:
Posted Image
Because it also matters HOW you win, right?

+ Sorry for the quality, Imgur lately downgrade uploaded JPGs' quality... Not know why they f@cking around with the quality but it seems that's kind of a new trend... YouTube, Imgur... Who's next?

#74 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 07 March 2024 - 09:55 AM

Let me note: I am not a fan of Word of Blake! I not like them, their whole concept nor their facebashed, dumb@ss Jihad...
I, however, always seen some fantasy in their mechs what I always thought were badly interpreted (like protomechs). I mean the celestials are not that bad, sure not good, but if you can find a good place for them... Well, they could show their grace for sure!
To bad they literally vanished after the Jihad. Could be an interesting experimental base for clan scientist or something...
But that's just my two cents of course...

So, why not take a deep breath and jump into deep celestials..?
Posted Image
... Could be call it a "technical pause" albeit that has some deeper meaning oftentimes than none...
Posted Image
Not if like she hasn't her own stash of *cough* interesting readings... Didi just has a bit different taste for such things - so to say...
Well, skip this topic, strongly NSFW and may r@pe CoC right in *cough* where no sunbeams were ever before...

Also I may need to consider a few things at this point... Some cool but funny cover what not connected properly for the topic, for example... Or find a place and convert it to a kind-of webcomic (whatever)...
Afterall I already finished and compiled 135 such funny (not laugh!) stripes what taught you everything about BattleTech what you never ever even wanted to know at the first place... Ja, 135, quite close to a burnout considering that it's became officially my second ever longest project ever (first place is my Neverwinter Nights module I worked on since 2020...)!
Posted Image
Yeah, like that... I am close to that since I loss weight again (bad sign but try not care with that)...
And my eyes are trully grey (originally they were brown but around my age of 20 they started became grey)...
And, yes, rottweiler! I has one and love it so much! Funny little dog :)

I wanted something else but forgot, sorry... My fault, like always, I think...

#75 Jagermosher

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2024 - 11:08 AM

Why... just why... this is disturbingly off putting and I have so many questions.

#76 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 07 March 2024 - 11:30 AM

View PostJagermosher, on 07 March 2024 - 11:08 AM, said:

Why... just why... this is disturbingly off putting and I have so many questions.

Yes... but we're entertained. Posted Image

#77 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 737 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 07 March 2024 - 12:14 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 07 March 2024 - 11:30 AM, said:

+1

#78 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 March 2024 - 10:39 AM

View PostJagermosher, on 07 March 2024 - 11:08 AM, said:

There are many options you may choose, but! If you may heed my humple advice:
Posted Image
Absolutely true! Believe me, trust me!

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 07 March 2024 - 11:30 AM, said:

Some more entertainment:

Or just sit down, think a while, relax! Imagine that Life is a big ballroom where everyone searches the best dancing places all around the room! Sort of. I am not a great spiritual-guru, beg your pardon! But I guess more or less everyone got the picture... Life is a ballroom (sort of)!
Posted Image

... To bad I am a bad dancer... :(

#79 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 15 March 2024 - 08:10 AM

Oh, hell! Today were a busy one...
And a bit overextent myself but that's okay...

Well, not sure what to say now. In case if I may need to vanish another two months let's some bundled post!
Or not... Nevertheless, you get it! It's not a democracy, sorry!
You get what you see - obviously...

The ominous 135.th strip (obviously I not posted all 135 here, slowly or dunno...):
Posted Image
Tokugawa is excellent and looks cool. I agree with the fine lady here. I really like some clanner-refit Tokugawas!

And since now a series of national celebrations come (today is hungarian, but it's rather meh since the current ****** government literally r@ped and desacrated it about a decade ago...), well, let's see!
Posted Image
Because a valid reason to drink many beers is always good! Saint Patrick, the Saint of Irish Beers! Kindof...
Posted Image
Eien ni sakitsudzukeru sakura! Sakura!

And it's time for start gardening anew. I mean, go and explore the backyard, the shack and hope you not find anything strange!
I mean you sure got this thing, right? So far I found some mouses and spiders, not to mention a hatchet I looked and searched all winter long! But when you find the tools you seek?! When you no longer need them! Tsk-tsk-tsk...
Posted Image
Yes, I am a bit unsure if it would be cool or utter bad to find a shoggoth in my backyard...
Anyway!
A huge thanks and even huger credit for theflork for the shoggoth sketch! Still need some work on it but the guy done an amazing job with this little critter! Hundreds of thanks, dude!
No, the strange runes hide no logical words... Not if cthulhuian language would logical by any means...

So next time, dudes, fans, haters and\or (but not limited to!) followers, subscribers and otherworldish beings! Hopefully not two months later!

#80 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 08:14 AM

I dont know much about cars, but there is finally something I know.
Shoggoth ! Posted Image

https://youtu.be/P2c...?feature=shared

I read all the books, they are super scary! Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users