• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 13 April 2023 - 09:19 AM

Some fashion may not hurt, ja?
Posted Image
The big gal looks nice, hunh? I really would paint Jade Falcon insignia on her scarf!
Any good idea for her shirt? Something enormous for her big girlz?

EDIT
This is how she looks coloured:
Posted Image
Gogo knows how to choose T-shirtz :) Beware! Hit like a train!
Oh, she really does hit like a train :P

Edited by Duke Falcon, 15 April 2023 - 11:21 AM.

#42 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 April 2023 - 10:51 PM

Okay, since she found my eyot (https://mwomercs.com...my-little-eyot/) and meditated (hope so) enough there I thought she may ready for a long-going project:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Yepp, protomechs...
And she is not a good advertiser, sorry! The fan-comic she tried to advertise could be found here on DA:
https://www.devianta...letech-fancomic

What else could be said? Revise your views about protomechs! With some care and love they could be excellent little buggers!

#43 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 April 2023 - 10:44 PM

Okay, some more protomechs just for you to be happy, content and suchz!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
The tranquil she gathered meditating in my eyot seems to endured just so long...
Or that 30 burgers were less than adequate?

But hey, we more or less finished with protomechs!

#44 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 May 2023 - 11:15 PM

Well, considering the hype about the just announced debut of the Stone rhino...

Well...

I decided to pass this opportunity for a later time, sorry! Would have been way to cheap you know...

So, then?
Posted Image

Posted Image
Sarcastic, humorous, grim or "f**k-off"? Hey, she could explain BT like noone else!
No, not meant the boobs and the boob-jokes... Albeit...
Pass that and the boob-jokes for the sake of all creation? Hunh? She would say: "Brake yer bonez"... I say: "Dunno"...

#45 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 20 May 2023 - 10:05 PM

Okay, for a while I'll be scarce again... Oncology, RL & such together...
To bad I just started to indulge FP again but the universe has it's own sense of humor...

Three-ply post may grant me time while things just fly... Fly, fly, fly... Just like Time...
U-hunh, just do not ask, right?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Omnifighters? Check!
Furthermore? Dunno!
Her released hair? Like it...
Any ideas of ugly stuffs? It's BattleTech baby!

Well, yeah, sort of...

#46 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 June 2023 - 11:01 AM

It's summertime dudes!
Posted Image
I wish once I could see a polynesian dance with those fancy grass skirts and such...

#47 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 22 June 2023 - 07:40 AM

Still summertime but at summer sometimes fearsome storms could born from nothing suddenly.
Has it anything connected to this topic? No, yes, no, yes, no, dunno... Mayhaps?

... QuadMechs..?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Well...
I take zero and no responsibility for Gogo's verbal actions and sexually often incorrect jokes...
Maybe this whole topic need to be PG-rated Posted Image

No! No... No?
EDIT: Fixed some resolution\dpi issues, no need these strips being 300DPI <my bad!

Edited by Duke Falcon, 23 June 2023 - 07:51 AM.

#48 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 July 2023 - 08:28 AM

I got a demo version of ArtRage and testing it's features. Sadly there is no "save" in the demo and thus export stuffs I done there and use elsewhere is a bit, well, let's just say "interesting"...
And not sure if some of the features works strange or I failed something (the latter is probably the true), anyway "simulate fibre-pen lineart" not succeed as I intented (poor yunk food employee, colour it in PhotoShop saved her from Hell)...
Posted Image
The leather vest with Motörhead shirt is rocks I think :)
Fit well for her beefy shape nicely :)
Yeah, she is right: Salads?! Hah! Only if contains a sh!tlo@d of meat, ja-ja!

#49 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 July 2023 - 12:08 PM

While the big beach party time of 2023's summer is awesome to get four sexy hero mechs, heed me, do not forget that there is a real life out there full of good things! Go dance and enjoy yourselves!
Posted Image
Or should I say: Hot time summer in the...
Hot time :)

#50 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 13 July 2023 - 11:21 AM

Well, since this all started with the Hellfire, well again, maybe some jump further back in history... So to say I mean...
Anyway, Lupus, precursor of Hellfire also suffered the same trouble IMHO...
Posted Image
Yes, history, Lupus and Gogo prepared for some hot evening so to say.
Yes, her skin is a bit lighter because I "fukked-up" the glitters on her cloth and accidentaly applied contrast-changes upon already merged layers... Dumb error of beginners I know...
On the other hands...
Glitters looks cool :) Not because of her bewbs (not only) just really looks cool (albeit a hell to paint them, I need some "glitter texture" next time or such).

#51 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 13 August 2023 - 11:45 AM

So, I were on a "kind of vacation". Literally not spent about 10 days at home but cannot call it a "vacation". Why? Because I ended it more fatigued and exhausted as I began it... Wait! That's the true meaning of a vacation, right?
And I were capacitated, insisted, suggested (dunno the proper english word for it, sorry) to make an arc instead of the usual 6-panel stripes. That is the danger if someone likes these 6-panel, BT-verse nonsense what even YOU can see in this god-banished topic...
The trouble is not the part if someone likes them and become a fan (even if I not understand, why?!). Trouble is the ancient wisdoms survived the passing centuries with a reason, or so to say...
You know: "Never argue or debate with Idiots, Gods, Facts and Women..."
I did argued\debated and lost. I learned the lesson, thank you very much! Posted Image Women...
So, what started with "Cool stripes!" ventured through the "Why no story-arc yet?" right to the "Make a story-arc for me, pretty please?"... Hellmarch? Women. Learned: No argue nor debate. No pain, no gain? No-no? No more bad jokes suddenly? Ah-hahaha-ha! Women won, deal with it...
Eh, where were I? Ja, I were "asked" to made the following "kinda story-arc". I did it. "Ima wise ape, survive therefore!"
May I add that it were she who "suggested" the theme itself? Yepp, vacation...
Posted Image
Well, li'l sis worry the mental outcome of things? Should she? Absolutely! But Didi has the point: Anyone may deserve a vacation! If that brings some childhood memories? Keep the big gal under controll and what could possibly happen?
No, noone were officially thrown in a volcano... Sorta...

Posted Image
Yes, Didi play in the other league. On a hot, tropic vacation things may happen... Like random dates with random people in a fancy-n-moody bar? Well...
What? The red lady? You may pre-order the story on DVD! Right now! For 19.55$ you now get a Clint IIC legendary mech! If you pre-order the 25.99$ bundle you get the DVD and two (2!!!) legendary Clint IIC, one for the kids! PRE-ORDER NAAAAUW!
Seriously...

Posted Image
Well, I were lazy and used a PNG found on a free site for Cara. I remember I saw this gal somewhere though... Or something very similar? Dunno. But re-made her eyes, painted a red shirt and a belt on her (Lady in Red, haha, what a cheap joke!)
As for Cara, well, I need to make a character sheet about her (when women start to ask things continuity became eternally... I mean, sure, nice thing!)...

Posted Image
Well, originally Cara were meant as a GF. I decided to not choose that way because my knowledge about modern lesbians are limited and not wanted to made something offensive because of that. I apologised my plot-twist with "artistic freedom" but promised the character sheet would call Cara as a lesbian...
Do not ask me 'bout that. If someone wants a gay char I do it. A single fact on a char-sheet is different from a story-role. Well, maybe that "Lady in Red" DVD you pre-ordered...

Posted Image
Lazy stuffs a cinema scene. Reality: Not wished to draw more parts for Cara just for a story I not even wanted at the first place... I mean, sure, never go against the will of a woman...
Women and their things. The world would be doomed without them.

Posted Image
I were lazy again - n kinda tired after a few beers - so a single panel. Not to mention I not wanted to draw jumping dolphins differently in different panels because, well, beers... Never drink and drive? Some other wise adage mayhaps? No?

Posted Image
I released Cara's character. I did. Because I were told the Jade Falcon logo unfitted to her character... WUT?! A Jade Falcon logo is fits for any characters! 'Cause it that awesome n dat is fact!
Oh, I see CJF-haters gathering slowly on horison! Posted Image

Posted Image
Hula-dance! And that smile Posted Image No, she would not talk about BT-stuffs in such a hula-cloth! Damn lazy I am, that's f**kin' why!
Posted Image
Untold stories of the dancing queen? To much dance may bad for you? Beat the men of half-an-isle is exhausting? C'mon! We knew already Gogo is a lazy-cat...

Posted Image
I like zoos. Like animals and nature. Zoo-scene is mandatory? No, but crazy-cool! Let's arrange that Elephant vs Rhino cage-fight! Just joked, 'cause sure the phant would win...

Posted Image
"When we met, how the bright sun shone"... Yeah, Paul Mauriat made a masterpiece...
What? 'cause the choco-cream! Sorry, 'cause the sunny beach!
Albeit I like the vanilla 7days croissaunt (not sure how it written properly as I am not a french).

Posted Image
Holiday is over! To bad! Really? "It could be longer!" Bah! Say someone who just read and not worked on it (Worked? I really dared to use that word? Shame on me...)...
So, yepp, it's over! Time to bed! Nighty-night! The Darkness burn your soul!
Whatever!

Ok, just because I am such a cruel person, one more stuff:
Posted Image
Yes, Orion is a favourite. And that she trully said those sentences! Worry not, she do knows what it really means!
Those whom not:
"Time flies. I not fear Reaper."

Edited by Duke Falcon, 15 April 2024 - 06:44 AM.

#52 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 August 2023 - 11:58 AM

I were a bit busy replaying old X-com on OpenXcom...
And now that Stone rhino is not as cheap a joke any longer...
Well?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Ja, big stuffs. Kaiju-size stuffs. Good stuffs.

Oh, wait! Tremble mortal before my malevolent nature and beg my mercy!
Or just Balius...

Posted Image
That's it. We not really likes Balius, you may guess...

Keep going!

#53 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 01 September 2023 - 10:18 AM

Time for fight for september's free STK-7D... May call it "Stompy cat"
Posted Image
Li'l Stalkie, go to mama! :)

#54 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 September 2023 - 11:27 AM

A possible cover if these became an omnibus:
Posted Image

Maybe this whole topic should marked as PG-rated? But how? Lurk a moderator and force him?
May work...

Edited by Duke Falcon, 11 September 2023 - 11:02 AM.

#55 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 06 September 2023 - 07:28 AM

Yesterday I were under the effect of some beer. Happens sometimes...
As a result I played awfully (c'mon, 42 damage with a Stalker?!) and had some bad-bad, weak jokes...
And for a ten-minutes time I committed a sketch:
Posted Image
That's a real word, clusterf**k, but not sure she used it in the appropriate context... Nor did I...
Eh, the quality of the sketch shows that better not draw\paint if you had some beer (would not tell how many, my fame is ruined enough...)...

#56 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 September 2023 - 09:19 AM

Just one short stuff now. Still struggling with the CoVid but feels a bit better now...

Posted Image
Excellent mechs just turn anyone to Gollum...
Maaah preeeciouhss!

#57 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 September 2023 - 10:40 AM

Finally I went through the CoVid. Still feel a bit weak but hey! Better being weak than...
Yay... My MWO skills fallen&drop again! Feels strange after five matches I can't break 100 damage done! And funny somehow and somewaaaaay...

Posted Image
Politically may not correct again, but hey! SPACE SAMURAIZ!!! FTW!!!
Also, she is right about Cunetomo's negative effect upon how western world think about samurais...
Yepp, even Gogo may has her moments...
Posted Image
Yeah, she sometimes fail and do show her brighter side... Rarely...

#58 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 17 October 2023 - 11:27 AM

Because cancer is strange thing and because girls look better with their girls (and also because I have know many women friends)... Maybe I also not as a big jerk (yeah, I am, and frankly cancer made even bigger)...
Boobtober..?
Posted Image
Sorry for the SG-reference but not wanted to show her boobs fully and directly... Yes, she has some big girls indeed...

#59 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 26 October 2023 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image

... I do make consumable coffee, thank you very much...

#60 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 171 posts
  • LocationLost in the snow :3

Posted 01 December 2023 - 06:27 AM

Hehe these are great Posted Image some of the robots look really goofy, I didnt even know there is sooo many of them Posted Image and Gogo is AWESOME !

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users