Dropship Reinforcements Event Queue Weekend + Sale!

42 replies to this topic

#41 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 February 2023 - 07:49 AM

View PostOne Mean Urbie, on 14 February 2023 - 02:22 PM, said:

I would only change one thing --- max weapon range: 300 meters.
There were a few folks trying to do LRMs or ER-PPCs and poke from range -- while I generally support letting everyone do their thing, in an Atlas only event where sharing armor was critical, having one on your team was almost a guaranteed loss.

I see that more and more : Camping Assaults that don't share armor and the whole team loses each time! :(

View PostThe Chancelor, on 13 February 2023 - 08:14 AM, said:

How can you buy 400 mechs and play for years without biying more than one Atlas or one Dire Wolf or redeem them during an event?
How ist this possible?

Both the Atlas and Dire Wolf but also the Kodiak for example have one huge issue : Cockpit view that is so small that you can't properly look around you! :(

Add on top of that the fact that they are slow when it comes to movement and you have enough reasons to not have more than 1 or 2 of them ;)

#42 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,403 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 27 February 2023 - 07:16 AM

While inside the Dire Wolf cockpit, press [Left_Control] button to have a "free look around", can peek thru the side windows also!
The Dire Wolf cockpit also has a sunroof for sun tanning ;)

Yep, as for both Atlas + Kodiak, unfortunately there is no side cockpit window.

View PostRoodkapje, on 16 February 2023 - 07:49 AM, said:

...Both the Atlas and Dire Wolf but also the Kodiak for example have one huge issue : Cockpit view that is so small that you can't properly look around you! Posted Image

Add on top of that the fact that they are slow when it comes to movement and you have enough reasons to not have more than 1 or 2 of them Posted Image

#43 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 09:00 AM

View Postw0qj, on 27 February 2023 - 07:16 AM, said:

While inside the Dire Wolf cockpit, press [Left_Control] button to have a "free look around", can peek thru the side windows also!
The Dire Wolf cockpit also has a sunroof for sun tanning Posted Image

I know my guy :)

In fact I can see most of those windows from the center thanks to my extra left and right monitors ;) :D

Yep, as for both Atlas + Kodiak, unfortunately there is no side cockpit window.

Super claustrophobic! :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users