#21 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 June 2023 - 10:55 PM

cancer patients

Because that. And because I know when I sunk into a loosing stance. You know no matter how many times I already won. I would lost but once.
Currently I need to re-think so-many things, reconsider directives, aims and goals. This war took since a while and time is yield to prepare for a humiliating defeat. It is not about optimism or pessimism. I learned on a medical university. I know a lot and the adage is true: Knowledge brings fear! It strips you from hope because it let no room from blindness of emotional wishes. Knowledge works with facts.
On the other hand the World and all it's knowledge may not seen something like me. I can still win despite the odds, I did it earlier. Just the chances of that it would happen again is so low that I would not bet on it.
Ja, I prepared to face Fate and Time. Why should I fear any of those?

#22 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 05 June 2023 - 12:40 AM

View PostDuke Falcon, on 04 June 2023 - 10:55 PM, said:

Because that. And because I know when I sunk into a loosing stance. You know no matter how many times I already won. I would lost but once.
Currently I need to re-think so-many things, reconsider directives, aims and goals. This war took since a while and time is yield to prepare for a humiliating defeat. It is not about optimism or pessimism. I learned on a medical university. I know a lot and the adage is true: Knowledge brings fear! It strips you from hope because it let no room from blindness of emotional wishes. Knowledge works with facts.
On the other hand the World and all it's knowledge may not seen something like me. I can still win despite the odds, I did it earlier. Just the chances of that it would happen again is so low that I would not bet on it.
Ja, I prepared to face Fate and Time. Why should I fear any of those?

Where ignorance is bliss, ’tis folly to be wise.

#23 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 28 June 2023 - 11:02 AM

I know this little eyot of mine seems to be only mine place to mediate about the "stuffz 'o' Life".
No prob, no cons, no troubles, no dragonz...
But let us stir the water abit, so to sayeth!
I made this small dumb-dump for almost a week for a friend of mine. Not sure why I did it at the first place, not remember the reason really. It were a hell of thing for me. All shall I say "a challenge"? WTF?! Challenge?!?
Mmmmm... It tells everything I know. Waste almost a week for this is dumb consider that used to be it took way less time. Albeit used to I were different in many ways. Things are changing and so does people one may say, I know.
Anyway I think remove my original signo and applied my digital-signo on it helped quite a lot. I think. Hard to tell. To many things are unsure but hey! This IZ da Life, ja?
Mayhaps needless to note that the friend who got this were delighted. A piece of "art" (I hereby apology for use this word because I offended lots of real artists with it I know) what caused joy and happyness for someone. It should be feel good, right? Kinda?
Still... I cannot even know. But perhaps I may not should to know... I am not god to decide, not have the right to question or doubt? What and where I missed the point?
Because whenever I look at this thing I feel deep inside I missed the point, I missed something. Where should be content feeling about made someone happy there is but void. I knot know how to feel about someone else's happyness. But I know that it is bad...
I know the picture is also bad, maybe that is the reason of the "void". Not know. And it would not be me who would decide this...
Ah, my folly! Just enjoy your stay in my eyot and ignore the "old grumpy"... I am more or less harmless (unlike my mechs :) )...
Posted Image

#24 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 28 June 2023 - 01:26 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Have you ever watched the Hannibal series? He reminded me of that, harmless man. Posted Image

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2243973/

Edited by AyKu, 28 June 2023 - 01:28 PM.

#25 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 30 June 2023 - 11:32 AM

I started a Sorceress yesterday in Diablo 2... Now she is level 25 :)
Posted Image
Time to meditate? A little monster-massacre is almost equal with it :)

#26 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 July 2023 - 07:41 AM

I managed again to finally finish some old but not (quite) forgotten stuffs. And it is fits so much for this topic!
A nice autumn forest, very calming and tranquil. Just would be easier to accomplish! It were sometimes a b*tthurt, really...
DA link: https://www.devianta...ories-974375598
And the picture:
Posted Image
That "reduce noise" filter gave it a nice oldschool PC pixel-esque touch.

And as always, if you are here, take your time to meditate and calm or ease your mind in my little eyot! Everyone is welcomed, as always!

#27 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 15 September 2023 - 09:19 AM

Today were goulash-day. Goulash is a nice soup. I like it and can cook very good goulash myself.
Yepp!
Posted Image
Maybe the eyot is large enough for a goulash-festival..?

#28 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 20 September 2023 - 07:54 AM

Hmmm... Times makes one busy or time itself busy?
I managed to buy a custom platinum collection and support the brave compers a bit via the support pack. Not much but that were all I could do...
I felt myself like a walking sh!tdump since last friday. I had a test on Monday, with a result at Tuesday: CoVid positive!
Today I told that to my oncologist, who were far from happy. Nor were I happy, sure... Now things a bit "funny" because thanks to the fine chemo-cocktails I consumed my body has negligible (sh!tbad) resistance. Oooo-yeah, baby! Partytime!
F**K!!!
Luckily I managed to finish two commissions what were enough for the Urbie-bundle two-two-C pack. That's at least positive, not regret that. Now wait and see and try feel less sh!tty but so far it not works...
Well, at least this is not (intented to be) a farewell...

#29 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 26 October 2023 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

... I do make consumable coffee, thank you very much...

#30 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 02 January 2024 - 11:53 AM

Oh, holysh!t what a damn'd two months were nov&dec...
But I more or less return'd - I hope at least - not to mention I essentially locked at home for few more months...
Damn, I hope I could play FP soon again! But good to be here again...

Heh, the eyot is open to loss some expendable weigh post-Xmas, dudes! Good thing I not need such things...
I need to growth my mass what is just as hard as decrease it, believe me!

#31 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 05 January 2024 - 07:56 AM

Once may were a kite, silently soared upon the blue sky. The kite sit on an old porch all day long sunbath and enjoy the calm surrounding. But the porch became grey stone, time triumphed over it, destiny prevailed until little remained. The kite, became very old, far older than any other kites, once again opened it's tattered pinions. The sky called it, promises lingered within it's wild and free soul. Oh, what a flight! A very last ride upon the ageless sky...

Over the majestic hights a river were seen. Old, proud, silvery streams flown cross the lewd meadows. The kite followed the currents, proud, old kite upon the silent sky. The river finally reached a small lake, much more a pound. The banks overgrown by reeds hidden an old ruin where the kite softly landed. It were the old porch, it were always at the end of the river. And the last sunbeams down the porch and the kite made the preybird realise. It sit upon a relic of a life long and well lived. It were the relic of it's own life, last witness of the kite and the passing daylight. Not the porch nor the kite had seen the next sunrise...

#32 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 24 January 2024 - 12:10 PM

Today I got the movie Imaginaerum from a friend...

It were the german-speaking version... Yet I understood strangely to much from that. It seems I still have better german as I hoped\wished and not forgot that much... Schade aber das ist nur meine Probleme, ja? Was solle ich sage..?

The movie were incredible! I not remember what were the last movie what could charm me so much and keep my attention from the beginning to the end! Excellent work and excellent music it's features from simply the most excellent band!
I were warned I may not understand it at first... Hah, well, I understood it deeply and vastly. It were like a synergy, all the little pieces, all the seemingly meaningless features in a scenery, all had it's well defined meaning. A masterpiece I sure would watch a few times again in the future!

I think I need to acquire a DVD-version of it... Just <3...

#33 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 07 February 2024 - 12:00 PM

I made yesterday some mind-calming dessert.
Helped a lot to recover a bit my otherwise rather fragmented mind...
+ today it tasted just f**kin' cool! Ex-cell-ent stuff! < insert slaaneshi horny-moans here >

Try this multi-layered sweet doom of magnificiency!

#34 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 21 March 2024 - 10:10 PM

I decided to update my eyot a bit with some achievements in MWO...
Mostly, because trolling could occur...
So, I set up some nice signs bought for cheap!
Posted Image
Also desiganted a place for bonfire behind the Infinitree to cook goulash and other stuffs time-to-time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users