• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 23 May 2023 - 09:24 AM

The computer was clean inside :). Maintenance has begun. I'll upload a video to pass the time.

#222 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 23 May 2023 - 09:49 AM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!

MechWarrior Online™ - Seraph Legendary Mech Pack
MechWarrior Online™ - Arges Legendary Mech Pack

Total 298.00 TL

nice

MechWarrior Online™ - Inner Sphere Light Mech Pack - 25.00 TL X 12 = 300.00 TL

1 'Mech Bay - 12 Mech Bay
3000 MC - 36.000 MC
6.5 Million C-Bills - 78 Million C-Bills
100 GSP x 100 GSP x12
30 Days Active Premium Time - 360 Days Active Premium Time
Standing Cockpit Item: "C-Bill Hologram" (5% C-Bill boost - IS only) - x12
Hanging Cockpit Item: "C-Bill Medallion" (5% C-Bill boost - IS only) - x12
Mounted Cockpit Item: Camouflaged Radio Warhorn - x12

Posted Image

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 23 May 2023 - 10:51 AM.

#223 Max J Wolf

• PipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2023 - 10:00 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 23 May 2023 - 08:41 AM, said:

I've explained the reasons before in this same thread:

Then stop repeating your self.

#224 Mechwarrior2342356

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 10:22 AM

View PostMax J Wolf, on 23 May 2023 - 10:00 AM, said:

Then stop repeating your self.

He probably wouldn't feel the need to at all if people would stop playing the same card. He's absolutely entitled to defend as he sees fit. TBH I didn't realize that they weren't given any way to do preliminary playtesting and I do hope that PGI considers granting them the ability to at least set up some kind of test system whether it's invite only or public (or both), but that might not be in the cards.

I seriously don't understand the rationales behind the Scattershot whinging. It is a glaringly OP chassis (or was, I think the patch just got pushed), the detuning will very likely offer minor impedance to overall performance and will focus on reining in its ability to do things it was absolutely not intended to do (and I will operate on the assumption that if it somehow turned out to be too sharp a detune it will be adjusted accordingly), and this issue was dealt with VERY fast, early in the chassis' lifecycle, giving players time to adjust and attempting to minimize the amount of whiplash inflicted on buyers or potential buyers (as much as can be done with a monthly patch cycle).

The Moonwalker whinging is just kind of disgusting in light of what I've observed it doing post-nerfs. If you argue with a straight face that it's a useless mech now, my mind starts going down paths that lead nowhere favorable for my mental image of you. The LAA thing was very strange but can be explained by gaps in communication (as can the Scattershot's no-JJ-shake thing) and mistakes not getting caught before release due to apparent absence of a good way to establish a QC cycle on current timetables. The end result is a MCII that is still an utter monster and can not be un-monstered any further, a SHD that is going to almost certainly remain very strong and a lot of needless hand-wringing and screeching.

#225 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 23 May 2023 - 01:27 PM

For every game where I am unable to select a mech on the chosen map, I feel frustrated and express my dissatisfaction internally. I believe many others share the same sentiment.

And then you say the servers are empty. If you put me into the game with an incompatible mech, why should I bother joining again?

This is truly the most absurd game in the world.

Enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I won't be playing until this nonsense is fixed.

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 23 May 2023 - 03:38 PM.

#226 Shookies

• PipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 01:34 PM

Thank you for the patch and game improvements! Looking forward to the science sale!

#227 Steel Shanks

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts
  • LocationConnaught, FWL

Posted 23 May 2023 - 02:12 PM

A lot of Copium comes out of the Cauldron and PGI... A LOT...

#228 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,122 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 02:29 PM

View PostSteel Shanks, on 23 May 2023 - 02:12 PM, said:

You've done very little besides shriek and stamp your feet here. Maybe you need some of that Copium to handle whatever your issues are here, and I guarantee they're nowhere near as profound as you make them out to be. Moonwalker is still very, VERY good, Scattershot will almost certainly still be good when I log in and see them tonight, and meanwhile other things are getting some attention too. Looking forward to dinking about with the non-legendary SHDs and finding what works.

Edited by the check engine light, 23 May 2023 - 02:32 PM.

#229 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 02:31 PM

View PostSteel Shanks, on 23 May 2023 - 02:12 PM, said:

I had to look that one up : https://duckduckgo.c...q=copium&ia=web Posted Image

LOL! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#230 hypographia

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 03:12 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 23 May 2023 - 05:10 AM, said:

I'm not a fan of removing the 0.5 damage from the clan medium laser..... why just whY was that whole .5 doing too much damage?? I remember when it did 7 like in Tabletop... ya know let's make the Inner sphere Ermedium do 4 damage I've never seen a reduction in damage on an inner sphere weapon, I wonder why...

They'll just be Inner sphere.

The theory, I'm told, is that cerml in conjunction with large/pulse lasers are causing too much clan laser alpha vomit. Further, the theory is that small mechs that employ a, say 6xcerml loadout, won't be bothered by it? In my lizard brain, it seems like the cerml boats (kitfox, etc...) will suffer a greater % of alpha loss, and the large/pulse vomit will suffer noticeably less %, but hey, what do I know?

#231 spurdo of 92

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 04:10 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 20 May 2023 - 05:03 PM, said:

There is no test server. None.

I.... are you aware of the sheer scale of the bombshell that sentence is? it means that PGI is just up and dropping all these changes onto the players without ANY testing. at all. not even bugtesting, no QA, whatsoever. how this happen? why did this happen? that one single sentence should OBLITERATE any trust any person could or should ever have in piranha. my god.

#232 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 23 May 2023 - 05:29 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 23 May 2023 - 08:30 AM, said:

I'm just the politest in the group willing to explain the reasoning. And I can filter out toddler tantrums from feedback.
You can agree with the reasons, or disagree.

I read counter arguments and compare against what I see myself from playing the game as one reference point.

Is Ash still around? His people skills would be highly suited to this role...

#233 shockdiode

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 06:02 PM

I'm a bit confused as to why the old shock absorbance doesn't map to the new shock absorbance but... ok?

#234 evil kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 143 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 06:59 PM

i love how they nerfed cerml to handle big alphas at range, when the things causing big alphas at range are clan heavy/er large lasers and clan gauss.

and the cool thing about addressing the actual problem, is that it doesnt effect lights at all, because there arent any lights that boat er/heavy large lasers.

but ya, keep sacrificing the yellow lasers and keep the blue ones on a pedastel

#235 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 09:14 PM

View Postspurdo of 92, on 23 May 2023 - 04:10 PM, said:

I.... are you aware of the sheer scale of the bombshell that sentence is? it means that PGI is just up and dropping all these changes onto the players without ANY testing. at all. not even bugtesting, no QA, whatsoever. how this happen? why did this happen? that one single sentence should OBLITERATE any trust any person could or should ever have in piranha. my god.

PGI not providing the cauldron with a test server does not mean that the company has no means of internal testing and QA. The cauldron is still a user comittee with no affiliation to PGI as a company. Furthermore, it needs a live environment to properly test the effect of any balance changes, 12v12 matches and such.

#236 Defarious

Rookie

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 10:49 PM

Way to go, you killed the Scattershot. Thanks for wasting my money.

#237 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 23 May 2023 - 11:00 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 19 May 2023 - 08:21 PM, said:

Did the Juggernaut get nerfed?
Did the Dreadnaught get nerfed?

No, they didn't.

Changes are based on game balance. Some quirks might turn out too much, and become blatant p2w.
The two new ones are more likely to keep their stuff since they have a safer approach to quirks.

Also Moonwalker wasn't supposed to get higher agility. It was copied from the only MCII-2 with higher agility and we realized it after a while. And we are talking about one of the most OP mechs in this game by a wide margin.

Yes the Jug did get nerfed with your damn Hitbox change. I'd never have bought it, and neither would a lot of other people with how it plays now. Cauldron has likely done some good, but hot damn you people are trying to shoehorn us into some specific game styles, or making broad changes based on data from certain types of gameplay.. whatever it is. You're pissing people off. And killing the joy we had in playing the game. So enjoy your ivory tower where you people keep telling yourselves how great each one of these things is. Did you break the Dread.. not yet.. but we have faith that you will soon.

The defense that well did we break this mech... that's a terrible defense. Shame.

Edited by Necroconvict, 23 May 2023 - 11:00 PM.

#238 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 23 May 2023 - 11:54 PM

So who actually designs these "Legendary" mechs. PGI, or Cauldron?

#239 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 24 May 2023 - 12:44 AM

View Posthypographia, on 23 May 2023 - 03:12 PM, said:

The theory, I'm told, is that cerml in conjunction with large/pulse lasers are causing too much clan laser alpha vomit. Further, the theory is that small mechs that employ a, say 6xcerml loadout, won't be bothered by it? In my lizard brain, it seems like the cerml boats (kitfox, etc...) will suffer a greater % of alpha loss, and the large/pulse vomit will suffer noticeably less %, but hey, what do I know?
well tbh the only CErMedium boat i use is the nova prime with the default build it's usually a secondary weapon for me unless i don't have the tonnage for bigger guns. I don't really know of any light mechs where I use more than say 2 in my case

I don't always do well in it but once in awhile i get a lucky shot with it.\

Honestly i just want them to leave clan weapons alone... they were fine as they were.

Edited by KursedVixen, 24 May 2023 - 12:47 AM.

#240 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 07:52 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 23 May 2023 - 09:14 PM, said:

PGI not providing the cauldron with a test server does not mean that the company has no means of internal testing and QA. The cauldron is still a user comittee with no affiliation to PGI as a company.

Furthermore, it needs a live environment to properly test the effect of any balance changes, 12v12 matches and such.

Dude... PTS... Come on...

We all know it can be done!

We all participated or had the chance to participate before so let's do it again! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users