• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,566 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 30 June 2023 - 08:34 AM

I saw a Timber Wolf Howl with JJ halfway up a mountain, raining ATM down on mech below...
And the Howl was spewing out machine gun damage for good measure Posted Image

View Postthe check engine light, on 30 June 2023 - 05:16 AM, said:

ATM fits are probably more difficult to do work with but those things just delete lights or fragile mediums.

Edited by w0qj, 30 June 2023 - 08:49 AM.

#62 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 02 July 2023 - 08:25 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

It seems to be a nice theme.

#63 Onigato69

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPocatello, ID

Posted 02 July 2023 - 02:28 PM

Grinding 20K exp in the Desperada is abysmal. I have tried dozens of builds to make it work. I am a bit tired of paying for these legendary mechs and then having to grind hours of exp to get the war horns and bolt-ons. I don't mind the Howl, but paying for a mech and then having to play it for hours on end just to get the goodies blows. You pay for a mech and don't enjoy it fine. Having to earn 20k exp to get the additional benefits is just an insult to injury.

#64 Ronbo

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashtington state

Posted 02 July 2023 - 04:49 PM

View PostOnigato69, on 02 July 2023 - 02:28 PM, said:

Grinding 20K exp in the Desperada is abysmal. I have tried dozens of builds to make it work. I am a bit tired of paying for these legendary mechs and then having to grind hours of exp to get the war horns and bolt-ons. I don't mind the Howl, but paying for a mech and then having to play it for hours on end just to get the goodies blows. You pay for a mech and don't enjoy it fine. Having to earn 20k exp to get the additional benefits is just an insult to injury.

Well, its easier than doing match score or damage at 20K.....

#65 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 05 July 2023 - 12:26 PM

Actually, in other games, the battle passes are usually bigger, and it's more expensive to participate, lasting around 1 month approximately. I think in this aspect, it's relatively short. I understand that you complain because you can't immediately obtain the items. However, during that time, you get accustomed to the mech and structure you use. You choose which weapons to use. And when the battle pass is completed, it's actually a completion of your training preparation. I think it's a well-thought-out feature, and I thank you for that.

I'm curious about the next mech. Hopefully, it will come with new weapons. Posted Image

I would love to have a small flying mech that carries AC20s. Posted Image

You put small weapons on big mechs, now do the opposite and put big weapons on small mechs.

Edited by BLACKR0SE, 05 July 2023 - 12:34 PM.

#66 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 05 July 2023 - 03:09 PM

View PostBLACKR0SE, on 05 July 2023 - 12:26 PM, said:

Actually, in other games, the battle passes are usually bigger, and it's more expensive to participate, lasting around 1 month approximately. I think in this aspect, it's relatively short. I understand that you complain because you can't immediately obtain the items. However, during that time, you get accustomed to the mech and structure you use. You choose which weapons to use. And when the battle pass is completed, it's actually a completion of your training preparation. I think it's a well-thought-out feature, and I thank you for that. I'm curious about the next mech. Hopefully, it will come with new weapons. Posted Image I would love to have a small flying mech that carries AC20s. Posted Image You put small weapons on big mechs, now do the opposite and put big weapons on small mechs.
The corgi.. :P

#67 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 05 July 2023 - 05:01 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 05 July 2023 - 03:09 PM, said:

The corgi.. Posted Image

I searched name, found its place on the website. I thought it was real, and it surprised me

https://mwomercs.com/corgi

I remember seeing this, but it was a long time ago.

Edited by BLACKR0SE, 06 July 2023 - 01:44 AM.

#68 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 07:18 PM

View PostBLACKR0SE, on 05 July 2023 - 05:01 PM, said:

I searched for your name, found its place on the website. I thought it was real, and it surprised me

https://mwomercs.com/corgi

I remember seeing this, but it was a long time ago.
yeah sadly it was an april fools joke.

on that note there was a Raven build that had an ac/20 and i once mounted a guass rifle on a kitfox.

Edited by KursedVixen, 05 July 2023 - 07:20 PM.

#69 Kaiju-Killer

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOn my way to the top

Posted 09 July 2023 - 01:08 PM

View PostPocketYoda, on 22 June 2023 - 12:55 AM, said:

There are a lot of closet furries in Battletech it seems.

Y.E.S
kinda tired of seeing Owo7s in the chat when I enter the game (just an opinion however, no need for anyone to get on my case)
I kinda aim for them first :P

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 09 July 2023 - 01:07 PM, said:

Y.E.S
kinda tired of seeing Owo7s in the chat when I enter the game (just an opinion however, no need for anyone to get on my case)
I kinda aim for them first Posted Image

Then again, everyone has their own life and it's none of my buisness so yall do what you do

#70 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,130 posts

Posted 10 July 2023 - 01:05 PM

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 09 July 2023 - 01:08 PM, said:

Y.E.S

Then again, everyone has their own life and it's none of my buisness so yall do what you do

I'll rub shoulders with furries before chuds. Then again, everyone has their own life etc.

#71 Kaiju-Killer

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2023 - 01:40 PM

View PostOnigato69, on 02 July 2023 - 02:28 PM, said:

Totally feel this pain, I got juggernaut recently and it was a pain in the butt to grind that out. I guess I just wasn't used to having more than 2 heavy gausses on a fafnir (coz I'm a total noob) and I tried some of the more popular builds (8 ac2s, etc.) and found that 2 uac10s and 6 heavy machine guns worked the best for me. would be nice for PGI to try and come up with some mechs like the kodiak for example that are time tested and proven to be pretty proficient jack-of-all-trades mechs for their weight class.
but what do I know? I'm a pretty huge noob :P

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 10 July 2023 - 01:38 PM, said:

Totally feel this pain, I got juggernaut recently and it was a pain in the butt to grind that out. I guess I just wasn't used to having more than 2 heavy gausses on a fafnir (coz I'm a total noob) and I tried some of the more popular builds (8 ac2s, etc.) and found that 2 uac10s and 6 heavy machine guns worked the best for me. would be nice for PGI to try and come up with some mechs like the kodiak for example that are time tested and proven to be pretty proficient jack-of-all-trades mechs for their weight class.
but what do I know? I'm a pretty huge noob Posted Image

small edit: what I mean by all this is that PGI should take mechs that have been proven by time to be useful and then make legendary versions of them, coz to be honest last time I saw a quickdraw that WASN'T desparada it was IV4

#72 crazytimes

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 July 2023 - 08:22 PM

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 10 July 2023 - 01:40 PM, said:

small edit: what I mean by all this is that PGI should take mechs that have been proven by time to be useful and then make legendary versions of them, coz to be honest last time I saw a quickdraw that WASN'T desparada it was IV4

5K gets some exposure with 4 X LL or similar. It was seen a few times in the leadup to the last comp season in QP. Very simple build to play, tanky and fairly mobile for the armour with a JJ.

#73 Kaiju-Killer

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 July 2023 - 01:26 PM

View Postcrazytimes, on 10 July 2023 - 08:22 PM, said:

5K gets some exposure with 4 X LL or similar. It was seen a few times in the leadup to the last comp season in QP. Very simple build to play, tanky and fairly mobile for the armour with a JJ.

That's fair, guess I haven't seen much in the way of competitive lately, trying to grind my way outta tier 3. I do think they should totally add a legendary Atlas chassis or something, a mech that has been around forever and has become the staple of Battletech (for the innersphere of course, the Timby is probably the most recognizable clan mech, glad they added such a cool looking Timby legendary) or maybe a dire wolf, mad dog, battlemaster, banshee, hunchback, etc.

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 11 July 2023 - 01:25 PM, said:

That's fair, guess I haven't seen much in the way of competitive lately, trying to grind my way outta tier 3. I do think they should totally add a legendary Atlas chassis or something, a mech that has been around forever and has become the staple of Battletech (for the innersphere of course, the Timby is probably the most recognizable clan mech, glad they added such a cool looking Timby legendary) or maybe a dire wolf, mad dog, battlemaster, banshee, hunchback, etc.

Forgor to add the Highlander and Urbie to this list :P

#74 Steve Pryde

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 July 2023 - 11:55 PM

View PostEDACRA, on 21 June 2023 - 05:59 AM, said:

Can we raise the volume on the Growl Warhorn?

It is more of a purr than a growl and get lost among all the other battle noises.

Imo they should change it to B33f's "Awuu", THAT would be a good selling point. xD

#75 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 12 July 2023 - 08:33 AM

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 09 July 2023 - 01:08 PM, said:

Y.E.S

funny because i try to aim for streamers first :P

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users