123 replies to this topic

#81 Compost In Training

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2024 - 01:51 PM

View PostNoob 4ever, on 16 June 2024 - 11:32 AM, said:

Even for the challenges that do update I have been unable to get my rewards after redeeming.

Same

#82 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 June 2024 - 01:54 PM

View PostOriffel, on 16 June 2024 - 01:03 PM, said:

I wasn't able to join the urbie event.
And now i can't redeem my free mechs. It says redeemed but didn't get added to my inventory.

what do you mean you cant redeem the free mechs? did you meet the requirements? did you go to the MWO site and click on "Event" page? you will need to reinitiate the game afterwards.

Edited by simon1812, 16 June 2024 - 01:54 PM.

#83 Oriffel

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 June 2024 - 02:00 PM

Restarting the game managed to add it, though it didn't give the usual added to inventory screen.

#84 Josmi Wirog

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 1 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 16 June 2024 - 02:12 PM

View PostCh0c0L4t3m1Lk, on 13 June 2024 - 05:29 PM, said:

in game when i click on events>future events> the whole application crashes like it was never open when i click on faction event to try to see objectives.

Same happens to me

#85 KeZangaren777

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2024 - 02:24 PM

Anyway I got all my Faction Challenge redeem except first challenge by Restarting the Game or your Whole STEAM. Try it

Edited by KeZangaren777, 16 June 2024 - 02:24 PM.

#86 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 105 posts
  • LocationIn your mech eating heat sinks

Posted 16 June 2024 - 03:23 PM

View PostKeZangaren777, on 16 June 2024 - 02:24 PM, said:

Anyway I got all my Faction Challenge redeem except first challenge by Restarting the Game or your Whole STEAM. Try it
first challenge is bugged won't be fixed today, maybe tomorrow

#87 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 633 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 09:08 AM

View PostJosmi Wirog, on 16 June 2024 - 02:12 PM, said:

Same happens to me

hmm...I never claim event rewards "in game" I always come here to the MWO site, log in , then go to events, active events, find the specific challenge, and click "redeem", only then I log into the game to check the rewards.

I think PGI have been mighty generous , granting the main clans and IS faction's Decals, not to mention the warhorn. granted I already had Smoke Jaguars', Ghostbears', Wolf's, and Kurita's , but still nice.

#88 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 09:40 AM

View Postsimon1812, on 17 June 2024 - 09:08 AM, said:

hmm...I never claim event rewards "in game" I always come here to the MWO site, log in , then go to events, active events, find the specific challenge, and click "redeem", only then I log into the game to check the rewards.

I think PGI have been mighty generous , granting the main clans and IS faction's Decals, not to mention the warhorn. granted I already had Smoke Jaguars', Ghostbears', Wolf's, and Kurita's , but still nice.
redeeming them in game gives your the rewards instantly redeeming them on the website requires a restart or after match to claim them.

#89 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 11:50 AM

/!\ PSA: don't alpha strike on your brand new Nova-prime!!! /!\

(saw one this evening blowing off their face on spawn... in a way it's fun, but it's kind of things better done in the testing grounds)

#90 Big-G

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 349 posts
  • LocationFormerly New Capetown, now Kikuyu - Lyran Alliance

Posted 17 June 2024 - 02:28 PM

View Postepikt, on 17 June 2024 - 11:50 AM, said:

(saw one this evening blowing off their face on spawn... in a way it's fun, but it's kind of things better done in the testing grounds)

It's kinda sad the amount of new players who don't bother with Cadet Training at all or know what to do to test builds before actually committing them to actual encounters.

View PostBig-G, on 14 June 2024 - 10:06 PM, said:

Indeed... Challenge 1 is bugged...

On this I have received email confirmation they are looking into this and will have it fixed "soon".

#91 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 03:01 PM

View Postepikt, on 17 June 2024 - 11:50 AM, said:

only alpha with the nova prime standard build if you know your going to die anyway.... even maxxed out with skill quirks you can only do that 1.5 times.

View PostBig-G, on 17 June 2024 - 02:28 PM, said:

It's kinda sad the amount of new players who don't bother with Cadet Training at all or know what to do to test builds before actually committing them to actual encounters.

On this I have received email confirmation they are looking into this and will have it fixed "soon".
Good to finnally get feedback on that i sent support an e-mail too thinking nobody had said something.

#92 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 491 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 04:44 PM

View Postmartian, on 15 June 2024 - 07:26 AM, said:

Did you win? Posted Image

If we talk about any kind of victory, then only about a personal one. As far as I remember, my personal result was in the top third of the results table for both teams. That in the conditions of that battle the result was quite high Posted Image
Of course the battle was lost.

Edited by Voice of Kerensky, 17 June 2024 - 04:47 PM.

#93 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 491 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 05:41 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 15 June 2024 - 08:06 AM, said:

I like your borked drop deck.

Yes, this bug looks funny, but in reality it is not very funny. The broken display of mechs in the drop deck is just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, the problem is much more tragic.
1) After losing the mech, I cannot choose the next mech to landing, my choice is blocked. Instead of selecting a 'Mech, I'm forced to board my 'Mechs one at a time from left to right. Which, naturally, does not add tactical flexibility to me.

2) Sometimes after death a mech, I have to spend not a maximum of 30 seconds in the dropship before the next drop, but a minute or even a minute and a half. That is, for example, I lost the first mech, teleported to the dropship, monitored the timer before landing. The timer reaches 0 seconds, but instead of landing, I see the timer restart from 29 seconds. And the events repeat: the timer reaches 0 seconds, but then starts again from 29 seconds. As a result, instead of landing in a maximum of half a minute, I sometimes have to wait one and a half. Naturally, this disrupts my own rhythm of play, which affects the entire team. Instead of the second/third wave going to fight with the whole team, my team goes with 11 people. Which gives the enemy team a numerical advantage. And when I finally reach the battlefield, most of my team has already been killed, and I am an easy target, because... the opponents by that time have a significant numerical superiority.
I wrote about this problem in support. They told me that they had never encountered such a problem. They recommended me use the game repair tool. I tried. The repair tool found no errors in the game. And as a result, my problem is not solved.

Edited by Voice of Kerensky, 17 June 2024 - 09:59 PM.

#94 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 07:36 PM

have they fixed the challenge 1 yet?

#95 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,712 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 17 June 2024 - 08:25 PM

View PostHeat Skink, on 17 June 2024 - 07:36 PM, said:

have they fixed the challenge 1 yet?

Sorta of, it is not retroactive though. You will have to drop twice and earn that 100 MS again. And when clicking that UI portion it does not cause the game to crash. I was able to redeem all of the rewards on my alt.

#96 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 491 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 10:04 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 17 June 2024 - 08:25 PM, said:

Sorta of, it is not retroactive though. You will have to drop twice and earn that 100 MS again. And when clicking that UI portion it does not cause the game to crash. I was able to redeem all of the rewards on my alt.

What? Do we need to play two more fights?!
Surely they won't correct their mistake and add a counter to challenge 1, even though I already got a 10/10?
That's for sure?

#97 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 10:35 PM

what? that sounds like crap i didn't go through 10+ fights of my most disliked game mode that takes 30 minutes to an hour to start in this game just to do it AGAIN.

Edited by Heat Skink, 17 June 2024 - 10:46 PM.

#98 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,712 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 18 June 2024 - 03:55 AM

/shrugs I was looking at logging out of the game, so I went to check the results in-game, expecting it to drop me to the Desktop but it didn't. Unknown if they will make it retroactive or not at some point, but at the time of my post it was not.

#99 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 05:44 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 18 June 2024 - 03:55 AM, said:

/shrugs I was looking at logging out of the game, so I went to check the results in-game, expecting it to drop me to the Desktop but it didn't. Unknown if they will make it retroactive or not at some point, but at the time of my post it was not.
worst part is having to deal with tier one pompous braggarts.... on both sides

I've read through the forums a bit before i signed up i can see why the population is low tier1 acting as they do does not help at all.... this is but one small factor but it seems to be a pretty significant one.

Edited by Heat Skink, 18 June 2024 - 05:46 AM.

#100 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 06:03 AM

ah...so we gonna have to wait until the weekend to beat the event then? no enough ppl play FP during the weekdays....

20 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users