83 replies to this topic

#81 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 893 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 April 2024 - 10:35 PM

I am still alive and such because I can post things I have done week(s) ago!
That could be my super-power: Post and post and post!
But do not call me Postman as it may drive me Postal (2)!
Enough weak jokes? Oh-ho-ho, no! No such a luck!

Posted Image
Big thanks for torsie (Posted Image) to let me feature the legendary Torsie-1! It's like the Mandalorian just bigger, meaner and better!
Posted Image
I myself like the kuritan version with the sword better... But FedRatz has some serious hatchet-fetish...
Unlike Didi who has some whip-n-latex (Posted Image) fetish IF the circumstances are - well - optimal...
Posted Image
Like the new hair... But do not believe to her shirt(?)!
Those free hugs are only for girls and maybe a few chosen good, old friends! The girl plays in the other league you know...

#82 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 893 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 19 April 2024 - 08:33 AM

I bought today some new fibre pens - mostly thick ones - thought those would be nice once for outline things...
I even tried them for some quick sketch (if you got new stuffs you eager to try those, ja?!)... Bit nastier to use them as I thought so some more practice would be necessary with them but MEH!Posted Image
Posted Image
The background is an old sketch I thought would fit well... Well, well, like well!
Okay, put dumb word jokes away...

Posted Image

Or not!Posted Image

#83 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 893 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 April 2024 - 10:56 PM

I am usually like to make things but rarely has the patience or determination to finish those...
Like a half assembled female drider I built from scratch (spider body) to pair with 1:72 scale Caesaer mini... I think she is soooo sad being in two (three...) parts... But hey! This is not her topic and I doubt Lloth's hand could reach so far!Posted Image

So... Yeah, whatever? Whenever? Or wherever?
Or all in case of everything and beyond the cosmic rim!
Like, dunno, Jumpships?
Posted Image
Still wonder why BT starships shaped like {Richard Cameron}... Maybe the original creators had a special mindset...
No real thing as BT itself is über-cool, ja?!

Posted Image
Hellbringer, baby!Posted Image One of my (and yours, or else!) personal favourites!
But obviously not my top favourite cause that title held and will be forever hold by the Summoner:
Posted Image
Summon the Summoner! Such summoners may summon even me anytime... Kinda Posted Image

And this one for Torsie! Because feels and looks better to dedicate things, right?
Hope you'll like it TorsiePosted Image
Posted Image
Yeah, my phone is old, obsolate but still works fine... Unlike me I think...
Well, that's all folks!
Watch Shogun as that's an excellent show!

#84 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 893 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 14 May 2024 - 06:21 AM

And here we are again.
Dark troopers!
Wait...
Anyone played Dark Forces? Star wars FPS what were super badass!

No connection with this whole topic just suddenly remembered how cool were play that game...

Posted Image
Katsu! Hajime!

Ho?

Posted Image
I saw some BT plushies on the net yesterday. Got a link and I saw some (Urbie!^^) and thought "I WANT ONE!!!"
The baseball cap with CJF insignia is also cool. I may try to fetch one for myself...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users