Developer Interview 3 - Paul Inouye, David Bradley, Bryan Ekman

Official

85 replies to this topic

#81 anglomanii

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Location=]DI[= Brisbane Australia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

@garth you have to give the guys at WG some respect though , they made a game nobody else did, and if it was'nt for the horrific match making system and total lack of decent objective based gameplay, they did a good damn job.

#82 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostMetro, on 12 January 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

LOL...Ghost !!

And Thanks Paul, for the compliment. :P

I only have one complaint.

Garth doesn't do a thing I ask him to......tsk tsk.. :D ....I bet he will NOW ! B)

Hey Garth??

How ya coming along with that list of chores I sent ya?? :D

#83 Dlardrageth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationF.R.G.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostGarth Erlam, on 13 January 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

To be clear, no-one said 'we're making World of Tanks', merely that they looked at it for inspiration.

Thank the gods! :D

Now I can ponder another use for those goats and that tacky altar... :D

#84 Thoth

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:01 AM

Great post guys. I love the banter between the three of you. Great senses of humour!

Looking forward to this more and more!

T

Edited by Thoth, 16 January 2012 - 08:02 AM.

#85 Graf Ulrich

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationGreat Falls Montana

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hey Guys,

Enjoyed the post. It means alot that you guys are doing your best to make the authentic and fun. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh what's the rumor I hear spreading across your offices that the mighty "Urban Mech" will be making it debut and scaring MadCat IIc's and Atlas's everywhere? Oh, I can see it now everytime a mechwarrior faces the mighty and awe inspiring "Urban Mech" pilot's will have to do a fear check or be subject to a beatdown by this very large trash can of death and destruction mech.

Viva House Kurita and the mighty Urban Mech!!!

#86 nobodyhasthis

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

(PAUL)[color=#CCCCCC] MechWarrior 3 tops my charts, I like the gameplay more than the rest and it was bringing us a more detailed environment and really making use of those new-fangled “texture maps!” The original MechWarrior still holds a place in my heart as well. It was the first MechWarrior and the first to immerse me into a 3D-vector based game.[/color]

This single quote and the love for mechwarrior 2 in the other quotes makes me very excited by this team. I was pretty thoroughly disappointed by MW4, and I'm so stoked about the design directions I'm hearing! I really think MWO is going to be fantastic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users