• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 664 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationAround the world ...

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

lol well after shifting things a bit we should have a teams page up fairly soon

Edited by Rabbit Blacksun, 14 June 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#663 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

Teams page? You mean like a Lance page or something?

#664 Spawn613

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationForsyth, Ga.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:25 AM

Found the thread you mentioned in your clan thread... finally. I've got MWLL and will be getting MW4M today. I enjoy playing a support role via a healthy load of LRM's. TAG 'em and bag 'em? -see what i did there?-

#665 WitchHammer

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

Just wondering if your still looking for team members or corp mates? If you are i would like to join your Corp. I like the fact that your all about having fun and thats what the game is all about, to many stuck up people take the fun out of playing a game online now adays. So like i said if your still taking apps let me know thanks.

#666 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

We are still taking people Witch and we would love to have you join us.

#667 Spawn613

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationForsyth, Ga.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

Well, guess I didn't exactly make it obvious in my post, but I would like to join as well. I think I'd go well in Rabbit's fire support/artillery lance, but that's not for me to decide. Yeah I did a good bit of looking around your old site before I found this link to the new one. Got nothing better to do on a 12 hour night shift :)

#668 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn a dumpster. A walking, nuclear powered, space dumpster with lasers on it.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

Wait...there are TWO websites? Am I using the right one?

http://seawolvesmercco.webs.com/

#669 Markocius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:02 AM

Yes and No, Raccoon. . .

I am signed up on the new site, but still use the old site. I think it has to do with my personal distaste for Enjin. BTW, you might as well consider it 3 sites now, as I am working on my own website for the Sea Wolves. (We can host our own screenies, and NOT have to worry about having a 3rd Party host it like ImageShack, Imgur, or Photobucket. Even host our own Videos once the game launches.)

Thanks,
Marko

#670 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:57 AM

Welcome aboard Spawn.

Yes Raccoon there is two sites, or three with the one Mark is making, any who, we will continue to use the old one for now till everything is finished with the new one. You can use the new one that Rabbit is finishing up on. At least I think its almost finished. But once its done every one will have to move to the new one and we will close the old one for simplicity sake and to keep people from getting confused.

#671 Nikol Grall

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 430 posts
  • LocationJackson, Tn

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

Joined the site. I already had an enjin account as Naeblis187.

#672 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

I wonder if Rabbit is done with our new site?

#673 ymiris

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

My wife says I can join if I get drunk, have fun and leave her alone :) But I'm a totally newb as I haven't played since Mechwarrior 2 and ChromeHounds ;)

#674 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

View Postymiris, on 20 June 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

My wife says I can join if I get drunk, have fun and leave her alone :) But I'm a totally newb as I haven't played since Mechwarrior 2 and ChromeHounds :)

First off, I played ChromeHounds, loved the flat bead heavy cannon build and racked up a crap ton of kills in it. I HATE those damn shino carts or Mario cart builds.
Second, the fact that your wife said you can get drunk and play as long as you leave her alone sounds like a deal to me. :P Also, don't worry about being a total green horn, every one is going to be a green horn when the game launches, well, except those who have gotten into the closed beta, which fortunately several of our members have.

#675 Markocius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:56 PM

Alrighty, Coralld, I have the site I've been working on pretty much fleshed out. . .as far as importing all our old posts. . .I am pretty certain it won't happen. At least not in any easy way as I have done in the past.

Anyway, I am sending you and Black Rabbit a PM with my number, let's get together and talk! I want to know what else I can cram into that site to make it more functional for us.

Thanks,
Marko

#676 ymiris

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:37 PM

Excellent! I look forward to getting to know you all :) Will join a site as soon as you decide on a main one ;) Cheers!

#677 Titus Pullo XIII

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationNova Roma

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

So has anyone broached the subject of how we're going to work as a team? By that I mean how can we actually plan a certain lance for a certain engagement?

#678 Bolo Warden

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

Just a weekly check-in, and now we have another possible website?

#679 MaDFoX

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGMT +3:00

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

Heya everyone! Thought i'd drop by and leave an application blank here while it's not too late. Perhaps there'll be some lance appointment problems due to my specific dislocation lol, but i guess we can sort things out later :blink:

#680 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn a dumpster. A walking, nuclear powered, space dumpster with lasers on it.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

I GOT ELITE FOUNDER PACK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users