379 replies to this topic

#261 Merlin DRAAGUN

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostWildwoman, on 23 May 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

You don't remember correctly. You were drunk!!!!!! :ph34r:

Oh an I can Garantee you I was drunk too.... BUT! My memory is stellar. How ya doing old friend? Benn a hella long time since I said <S> WW

#262 WhitePhoenix

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostDeathwarrior, on 13 April 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

Bloodman was SF right, Whitephoenix? They're both here. I have not seen signs of Starhawk, Sky, or Icedemon in some time.

~S~ All,

Sorry for the delayed response DeathWarrior. But to answer< Yes, I believe you are correct. However, now that Bloodman is on he can give you a better answer.

WhitePhoenix

#263 Rot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSt Louis Mo.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostMerlin DRAAGUN, on 23 May 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Oh an I can Garantee you I was drunk too.... BUT! My memory is stellar. How ya doing old friend? Benn a hella long time since I said <S> WW

OMG That isn't Merlin? lol. God its been ages! I ran into Hotlegz a little while back, she is still kicking!

#264 Merlin DRAAGUN

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

View PostRot, on 24 May 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

OMG That isn't Merlin? lol. God its been ages! I ran into Hotlegz a little while back, she is still kicking!

Her name was Hotlegz.. you thought they would'nt still kick? :P

#265 Wildwoman

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationChicago Burbs

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostMerlin DRAAGUN, on 23 May 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Hey Merlin!! :-) I'm wonderful. How are you and your Arkansas crew? Yeah, about being "drunk".... that um, whole weekend is a little shady :(

#266 WMC Gomez

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationPuyallup, WA

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

View PostThe Sniper, on 23 May 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

I don't know about that... I've heard all the stories.. :D

Oh we all have heard the stories, whether it was good for our health or not is up for debate! :D

#267 SteeLRaiN6

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 51 posts
  • LocationRacine, WI

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

Yes - MPBT: Solaris (Kesmai's game on Gamestorm and AOL)

#268 Wildwoman

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationChicago Burbs

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

View PostWMC Gomez, on 25 May 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

Oh we all have heard the stories, whether it was good for our health or not is up for debate! :D

Lies!!!!!!

#269 IceTBC

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

View PostStone GKR, on 02 March 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

...The TBC is still a tight group that attends a convention each year (that may not be Gencon). Have had lots of fun running with them late nites in the pods at Gencon in Indy.

Stone

Yup. We are still alive and still a tight group. Some of us have been playing Diablo 3 and World of Tanks lately. We will be here when this goes live.

::waves to the real old timers::

Ice
The Bloody Clans

#270 CyberBabe

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

<waves back>

#271 Darksheer66

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

Wow so many names from the past has it really been 15+ years.....

I am very sad to hear about all those who have left up I remember running mission and laughing my butt off with all of them
Ill miss them....joe most of all

I played on GEnie back in the time of the 750 dollar visa bills

When The game shut down I was running the 8th crucis lancers under Bruiser *I* think
Had the points for B/gen but the old farts runnning the PDZ's would never give them up
got disgruntled with the leadership and its opressive nature towards us and was approached by a friendly person called von reichman
who told me about the saviour of davion, who was known as howdie and after some secret ceremonies that i cant talk about "NOTE: NO ANIMALS WERE USED" I was now a member of the super duper secret organization known as C.L.O.P
Citizens
Liberating
Opressed
People
and i was givent the code name GRAMMER KILLER ..... probably had something to do with my **** poor typing skills or something go figger

we went into battle against the misinformed gullible peasants known as D.A.C.T
Davions
Against
Clop
Terrorists

and had many a fun match on solaris educating the dacters on the proper way of ejecting by shooting thier mechs out from under them

I spent so many nights as *DO* "duty Officer" people thought that was some special title
and got to be part of the event known as V18 where we took luthin in 18s and forced another reset
fun times.

not sure where im going to go in here but i will be playing

great too see everyone as well

regards
Col Karl Hahn
8TH Crucis Lancers
V18
AKA
GRAMMAR KILLER *CLOP*

Free Howdie....NOT GUILTY!

Edited by Karl Hahn, 26 May 2012 - 02:25 PM.

#272 Redburn K

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostKarl Hahn, on 26 May 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Wow so many names from the past has it really been 15+ years.....

I am very sad to hear about all those who have left up I remember running mission and laughing my butt off with all of them
Ill miss them....joe most of all

I played on GEnie back in the time of the 750 dollar visa bills

When The game shut down I was running the 8th crucis lancers under Bruiser *I* think
Had the points for B/gen but the old farts runnning the PDZ's would never give them up
got disgruntled with the leadership and its opressive nature towards us and was approached by a friendly person called von reichman
who told me about the saviour of davion, who was known as howdie and after some secret ceremonies that i cant talk about "NOTE: NO ANIMALS WERE USED" I was now a member of the super duper secret organization known as C.L.O.P
Citizens
Liberating
Opressed
People
and i was givent the code name GRAMMER KILLER ..... probably had something to do with my **** poor typing skills or something go figger

we went into battle against the misinformed gullible peasants known as D.A.C.T
Davions
Against
Clop
Terrorists

and had many a fun match on solaris educating the dacters on the proper way of ejecting by shooting thier mechs out from under them

I spent so many nights as *DO* "duty Officer" people thought that was some special title
and got to be part of the event known as V18 where we took luthin in 18s and forced another reset
fun times.

not sure where im going to go in here but i will be playing

great too see everyone as well

regards
Col Karl Hahn
8TH Crucis Lancers
V18
AKA
GRAMMAR KILLER *CLOP*

Free Howdie....NOT GUILTY!

Yo old fart!

I'm still lurking about too....

Have to get the old CLOP and DACT debate going on! Remember seeing "A potted plant" in the drop rooms? or My favorite Clovis Brand snack foods "Snake on a stick" or the Clovis brand potato chips, dam that game was a shooter and RPG an man did we role play back then.

#273 Justiciar

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 01 November 2011 - 01:05 PM, said:

Posted Image

Holy hell, it's like Nostalgia was just personified and he came into my office and kicked me square in the nuts. MPBT was the first game I really got addicted to.

AOL (keyword: mpbt) user here. I ran with a somewhat small group of casual players known as the <RasCals>. Fun times were had by all. I hope this game lives up to MPBT's levels of awesome.

#274 HeadHunter IB

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:01 AM

wow.. i start with wondering what the hell happened to some people and end up here. i see some familiar names lol. played a whole lot of 3025 as HeadHunter. ran with <wolverine> and <IB> after the whole merger thing. holy crap, i miss this game! lets hope we have something good coming up.

HH

...and if it doesn't have jump jets, it's not worth your time. unless it's an awesome.

#275 BaronNight

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

View PostTha DoggFather, on 13 April 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

Any other -SF- lurking around X? I mean the real ones, not the fakes like the birdie. <_<

I actually forgot about poor Eagle until this post. Hilarious, what's up Dogg! Big up to the rest of House Davion, see a few fun names from the past: Wild, X, etc : )

BaronNight
ex-Lieutenant Colonel, Executive Officer, House Davion Special Forces

#276 LtPoncho

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 198 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

There were some good joint ops drops with Davion units on MPBT - some nights the drop ship lobby was better what with the bantering with Liao or Marik . Awesome to see so many vets back.

Lt. Poncho
Stealthy Tigers

Edited by LtPoncho, 10 June 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#277 Aahz HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCleveland TN

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

<S> All

I am here
still lurking

Dusting off my old Mech

#278 BlakeAteIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Played a LOT of MPBT3025 back in the day, same callsign. Blowing up them FederatedSuns was a lot of fun. Not as fun as rolling the FWL, but I guess someone made some kind of treaty with them?

Played even more MW3. Same Callsign. Someday, I'll find the guy that kept trying to declare Sailor Moon Rules in the middle of a match again... That will be a good day.

#279 Supremacist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

So glad all of you made it, we'll be able to pick up from where we left off. = )

The =<Legion>= awaits you

#280 Merlin DRAAGUN

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostSupremacist, on 12 June 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

So glad all of you made it, we'll be able to pick up from where we left off. = )

The =<Legion>= awaits you

I would suggest my "friend" ( I use the word very, very, VERY... loosely/forgiving), you target the new player base, as we of DRAAGUN have come together again and we will be a major force. Not that it need be said but, we were 3 of the 4 World Champion lances in team play, 1 of 1 in singles. In fact Legion never made the conference finals in either events. There is a reason for this. We are superior. I address you now as a fellow MPBT'er to stand down on us as we have proven our superiority to you. Legion, and the MPBT world in the past, you have never beaten us, yet you still try today to engage us.

I want to further assure you that we will continue to grow, and lead a community as we have in the past. There is a reason we made up half of Comstar at one time, and there is a reason Legion never had a Comstar member. Legion members lacked the simple logic to know when to stand down. Rather than fight, Legion chose grief and turmoil. You are a mere year in this game away from trying (clans), I assure you.. DRAAGUN will be there. And your bass will be grass, just as in the past.

Did that Rhyme?

I used to be known as Minister Merlin <DRAAGUN>, time will tell.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users