70 replies to this topic

#41 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts
  • LocationAboard Sheep Star 1 Battleship - Location Classified

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Clan Black Sheep is still on the lookout for top players and those new to MW:O altogether! We have members from every continent save Antarctica, so you'll always have a fellow sheepah online to group up with.

If you're looking for the most established group in mechwarrior history then look no further. When you join CBS, you join a family of brothers and sisters that will always support and defend their brethren. We are unlike any other unit in the game ( and always have been ) which is a fact we pride ourselves on.

So give us a hollar here in this thread, or come on the NA TS server and come and talk or play with us directly!

#42 ColonelWolfe

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

So hey - Wolfe in Black Sheep's clothing?

Why I would be great in Clan Black Sheep: I enjoy drinking, have Scottish ancestry, being a jackass, and I can BAAAAHHHH with the best of em. I blame the Scot ancestry.

So - when's the tryouts?

#43 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostColonelWolfe, on 14 May 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

So hey - Wolfe in Black Sheep's clothing?

Why I would be great in Clan Black Sheep: I enjoy drinking, have Scottish ancestry, being a jackass, and I can BAAAAHHHH with the best of em. I blame the Scot ancestry.

So - when's the tryouts?

Greets ColonelWolfe,

We don't have any "tryouts" m8, if you're interested in joining all you have to do is post a lil blrub here http://clanblackshee...m/27-join-here/ and once you do we'll automatically put you as a FNG ( ****** New Guy ) status in Clan Black Sheep which is standard operating procedure.

From there it's up to you to show you got the right attitude to join the CBS familia ( and seeing your reasons why up above I can see you're on right path ). While naturally we're always looking for great pilots, we'll take an average pilot with the right outlook over an elite pilot that's a douche any day of the week. Join us on the NA TS server and our own private TS server and mix it up and play with our team, for the true "tryout" is all in how ya carry yourself within our organization, not how many kills you can score.

Look forward to stomping on the battlefield soon bud!

#44 ColonelWolfe

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

Oh Good! I am 100% Jackass, 0% Douche. And my kill ratio, welll..... not the best.

Jumping on TS this afternoon. :( Thanks Ford!

#45 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

The voices in my head tell me this might be a good group to jump in...wait they told me not jump in but to kill....oh wait never mind the voices now say to pilot while talking to the hula girl on dash with. hmm some times the voices say things im not sure i understand and neither do i. oh well thats life. or is it?

#46 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostNemesis Rizing, on 15 May 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

The voices in my head tell me this might be a good group to jump in...wait they told me not jump in but to kill....oh wait never mind the voices now say to pilot while talking to the hula girl on dash with. hmm some times the voices say things im not sure i understand and neither do i. oh well thats life. or is it?

Good news! Even if you're schizo we have room for both of you!

#47 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

i say yay and so do i :D but the hula girls just shaking her hips not sure if thats a yes or a no we will keep watching to try and fugure it out and so will i. by the way does the clan have a good mental health plan?

#48 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostNemesis Rizing, on 15 May 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

i say yay and so do i :D but the hula girls just shaking her hips not sure if thats a yes or a no we will keep watching to try and fugure it out and so will i. by the way does the clan have a good mental health plan?

We have the best health care one could wish for, unlimited drugs for FREE.

#49 zer0imh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 581 posts
  • LocationFomalhaut

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

baaaaaah! join the heard! :rolleyes:

#50 cyberFluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Thought I'd drop in and say hi!

The CBS guys are some of the most laid back, down to earth, decent guys I've played with. They won't force you to play something you don't like and give advice, help and support freely. Oh, and they put up with my crap, for which they earn the biggest damn gold star you've ever seen. :rolleyes:

o7

#51 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostMota Prefect, on 15 May 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

We have the best health care one could wish for, unlimited drugs for FREE.

sweet free candy for me and me too :rolleyes: cant wait to fight along side of ya and me too i cant wait either

#52 Rick Atlastley

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

I just started playing, so not much use as a pilot yet. I do a fairly good Sean Connery impression which I feel is an even greater asset to the clan. I also have some pretty good forum trolling skills that I am mostly grown out of, but with the right encouragement could apply them. I'm in my late 30s, but will make sure to act half that age when required.

#53 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

Put in an Application on the site get TeamSpeak 3 Join us on the NA Comstar Server and see if we mesh! If it happens to not work out wont be any hard feelings, so give Clan Black Sheep a try!

#54 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Bump!!!!! ouch hurt my self and me too we needs candy!!!

#55 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

If your lookin for people just as insane as you are and you too..well then i can tell ya CBS is a great place to be. Free candy and you get to listen to the voices and blow things up. (always glad to help newcomers to the mechwarrior universe)

#56 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

bumpin the bump

#57 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

every time i bump this i hurts my foot.

#58 Adalwin

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

View PostNemesis Rizing, on 16 June 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

every time i bump this i hurts my foot.

Maybe you got a Hello S(K)h(i)e(t)e(t)p(y)y stomping on you :)

#59 Nemesis Rizing

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCasper Wyoming

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

well the voices tell me im a excellent driver but if thats true why do others keep stepping on my foot. oh and that speed bump i was telling you about...well it turned out it wasnt a speed bump ...it was a commando.

#60 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Bump!

18 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users