Any STO Refugees posting on the forum yet?

85 replies to this topic

#81 Bieber

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Installing Now
Bieber@USSEnterpiseZ
Hells Yeah!

#82 anonymous175

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

B-b-but what about the Vesta?

#83 Squidhead Jax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostMustrumRidcully, on 14 September 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

I would love team up with former STO players, though it may be a bit early to decide on clans, especially since there may yet be European or Australian Servers to come that could split us up again (probably only post Open Beta or Release). I need ot add people to my contact list and try to sent invites or something...

Join House Liao!

Sure our leaders are crazy, our borders are as impervious as a fishing net, our leaders are crazy, and everyone seems to want to hate on us, but we have free healthcare!

Also the green color scheme feels like Romulans.

#84 Mavairo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

It's definitely nice seeing alot of my old pvp buddies in this game.

I vote we all go to Jorfs guild when we get functional guilds! :o

At this point, with Stokemon (seriously the doffemon got even dumber. one of the doffs will Digivolve now!) and the coming vesta. I haven't really been playing much of the LOLCryptic's game. I'm actually happy when I game now. :)

And I've been quite pleasantly surprised at how lovely this game's community has been. A toast to everyone, for bein haxcellent!

#85 Dieselpunk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationKansas (thankfully it's only temporary)

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

View PostMavairo, on 05 November 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

It's definitely nice seeing alot of my old pvp buddies in this game.

I vote we all go to Jorfs guild when we get functional guilds! :(

At this point, with Stokemon (seriously the doffemon got even dumber. one of the doffs will Digivolve now!) and the coming vesta. I haven't really been playing much of the LOLCryptic's game. I'm actually happy when I game now. ;)

And I've been quite pleasantly surprised at how lovely this game's community has been. A toast to everyone, for bein haxcellent!

They lost me at first mention of those ridiculous time ships. I haven't logged in since. After following the Season 7 blog entries, I've read nothing enticing. Not going to finish the Klingon faction? Fine. See how PVP works out for them, but I'm not going to bellyache about it. I'm just moving on to games I actually enjoy. :o

#86 MustrumRidcully

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

View PostZeno Scarborough, on 31 October 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

B-b-but what about the Vesta?

I dunno... Maybe I look into it, spend my lifetime subscription stipend, and fly a few circle sin that thing. Maybe. We'll see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users