Clan Wolf Open Recruitment

216 replies to this topic

#21 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:00 AM

Awesome Hororman! just visit www.clanwolf.org and register your name and account then click on JOIN CW! fill out the application and follow the simple instructions and you will be put among the ranks on the website!

#22 riot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:16 AM

Welcome from the german clan wolf @ www.clanwolf.net and good luck.

#23 Baruti Madu

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 53 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationChicago, Illinios

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:20 AM

Glad to see you guys know that the Clan's are not around yet and have your IS group planned out. I can actually hold slight respect for you. Tho I'm sure I see a Trial of Possession coming on for the name when the Clans invade

Edited by Donamir, 10 September 2012 - 06:20 AM.

#24 Wolfclaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,510 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

View PostMethods, on 09 September 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Of course until this time comes no one can be totally sure how it will work. What has been confirmed is that a single unit cannot claim the entire faction. There are currently a few clan wolfs so it has been thought that maybe each clan wolf unit would run their own ranks respectively under the same banner.

Like stated above, we are and have been active in MWLL and now planning for MWO. This Clan Wolf was not created recently just for MWO. Some are from mw2 days. This is a veteran group welcoming new members to old ranks.

Except it has also been stated that anyone who trys to claim a Clan name before Clans arrive will have their entire unit banned. So Have fun with that!

#25 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWalnut Creek, Ca

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

oh

View PostWolfclaw, on 10 September 2012 - 06:23 AM, said:

Except it has also been stated that anyone who trys to claim a Clan name before Clans arrive will have their entire unit banned. So Have fun with that!

better stop being davion or the free worlds league or the draconis combine...you gonna get banned..... :ph34r: ..................... you silly person clan wolf, clan jade falcon, etc is basically a faction in the game EVERY ONE better be ready to be banned... WOW .. PS you can not ban a a clan that is well... clanwolf.org be cause it is not directly on mwo site... to the mwo guys it is just another group of guys....
PS mind your own business , let us deal with it.

Edited by RedFoxsi, 10 September 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#26 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

View PostDonamir, on 10 September 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

Glad to see you guys know that the Clan's are not around yet and have your IS group planned out. I can actually hold slight respect for you. Tho I'm sure I see a Trial of Possession coming on for the name when the Clans invade

Yes we are very aware of this. Our unit was around before MWO was even announced. We did not learn of MWO and say wow lets be Clan Wolf. Our Khan has posted a lenghty explination of our history and our reasoning. I suggest you look for his post within this thread. his name is Neon Kerenskey.

A Trial of Possession is a possibility but its something we are all going to have to deal with when the time comes and then and only then, will we be free of speculation as to how the clans will operate.. in the mean time we are going about our way as Clan Wolf as we have been for years.

Edited by Methods, 10 September 2012 - 09:13 AM.

#27 Wolfclaw

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,510 posts
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

View PostRedFoxsi, on 10 September 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

oh

better stop being davion or the free worlds league or the draconis combine...you gonna get banned..... :( ..................... you silly person clan wolf, clan jade falcon, etc is basically a faction in the game EVERY ONE better be ready to be banned... WOW .. PS you can not ban a a clan that is well... clanwolf.org be cause it is not directly on mwo site... to the mwo guys it is just another group of guys....
PS mind your own business , let us deal with it.

Community Leader forums - Russ Bullock himself stated "Stop calling yourselves Clans, Clans have not arrived. Anyone who calls themselves after a Clan name at launch WILL be banned."

Good day.

Edited by Wolfclaw, 10 September 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#28 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostWolfclaw, on 10 September 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

Community Leader forums - Russ Bullock himself stated "Stop calling yourselves Clans, Clans have not arrived. Anyone who calls themselves after a Clan name at launch WILL be banned."

Good day.

do not worry about it . . this is not a topic about that at all. again Mind your own business.
you have better things to worry about than us.

Edited by RedFoxsi, 10 September 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#29 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

Besides I do not go on your recruiting post and ruin it do I???

#30 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

Well, a great number of guys will join Clan Wolf eventually in the same way people join House Steiner or Kurita now.

I can already see the near future:

Posted Image

#31 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

Good day.

I understand you want to prove your point but what do you get out of it?? This is our problem not yours.

If you have a problem with us then please feel welcome to argue on our forums if youd like at www.clanwolf.org or better yet start your own thread complaining about this great injustice.

This is a recruitment thread. Please take your concerns else where and leave it to us since it is our burden to bear.

Good day.

Edited by Methods, 10 September 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#32 Wolfclaw

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,510 posts
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostMethods, on 10 September 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

I understand you want to prove your point but what do you get out of it?? This is our problem not yours.

If you have a problem with us then please feel welcome to argue on our forums if youd like at www.clanwolf.org or better yet start your own thread complaining about this great injustice.

This is a recruitment thread. Please take your concerns else where and leave it to us since it is our burden to bear.

Good day.

Dont understand why you guys are flaming me for no reason other than I'm trying to save you hard ache. Dont come crying to me when you're told its gonna happen.

#33 Ancient Demise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 189 posts
  • LocationMechWarrior: Living Legends

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Good day.

Are you posting this on every single other clan thread? I sure hope so. :)

Edited by Ancient Demise, 10 September 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#34 Neon Kerensky

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

You come into our recruiting post saying we are all going to be banned. Even if we are banned, its not really your problem. Your not is our unit so why do you care? You are frankly trolling or recruitment post.

#35 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostWolfclaw, on 10 September 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Dont understand why you guys are flaming me for no reason other than I'm trying to save you hard ache. Dont come crying to me when you're told its gonna happen.

Because it is insulting to us to think that we are totally in the dark. we have a merc unit ready. We understand the situation and we will deal with it. I created this thread for recruitment.

#36 soulfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 320 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Dont mind the trolls your beging for it when you announce" We are Clan ________ join us" thats candy for the trolls. But your doing it correctly, build you a unit name it whatever thats not canon, and wait and see. Clans will be devs at first how they will bring players into the fold hasnt been spoken but if I were to guess they will be like house units. Devs will control the houses and clans,it maybe that you can only join as an individual and if you gain enough experiance, loyalty points what every you maybe able to transfer to a known canon unit within the house or clan..they may go another way no one knows yet. I will be suprised if any of it is going by the end of the year considering all the work thats still ahead of them. not just the design and creation of the conquest or meta game, but making of mechs.Even at a mech made a month it will be interesting to see whats been done and map creation.
I wish all of you creating your own groups good luck. Those that have been created and exisitng are feeling growning pains now. Advice is keep your growth under control, try not to bring large groups into your fold all at once, yea its cool when your starting out and a good way to increase your numbers but allot of times they will wish to stay together as a group within your larger group.Down the road the original leader may decide it is not in the best interest of the small group to stay (right or wrong) and they will all leave you as a group usually others will follow. I've seen this happen over and over in guilds clans etc connected to a number of games reaching back to original quake..It's dissheartening to people that stay to see half their guild suddenly break off and leave. As the leader of the remaing guild suddenly you have to rebuild everything from your command structure, to your web site. The other small thing is if your going to elect officers make sure they have the skills and knowledge to manage people, and they treat everyone with proper respect. One poor choice for an officer can create allot of problems. Good luck

Edited by soulfire, 10 September 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#37 Hell Hound

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Ah... a Den to lay out now. I'm finally home.

#38 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:16 AM

View PostHell Hound, on 10 September 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Ah... a Den to lay out now. I'm finally home.
Home is where the Heart is.

#39 Moadeb Shaw

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

I have filled out an application and look forward to your reply...gonna go blow mechs up now.

#40 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

View PostMoadeb, on 13 September 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

I have filled out an application and look forward to your reply...gonna go blow mechs up now.
Wonderful, I received the application. Please check your PM's on the Wolf forums when you can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users