• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostPaula Fry, on 02 April 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Posted Image

Try this little Gem, which when combined with Bagheera's suggestion should hopefully provide some amusement:

Posted Image

#6025 Paula Fry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

why did that Murrikas Veggi vid remindet me of this....

we all know how it ends....squeek squeek^^

laught till it hurted btw

Edited by Paula Fry, 02 April 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#6026 joedawg39s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 239 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bonus GIF. every time I look at general forums I'm all like
Posted Image

#6027 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 April 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

(Seriously Galaxy, I sympathise that life may have thrown you a curve ball with some problems, but remember your not the only one who has them perhaps?

I made the original contribution as a funny response for April fools value, so even if not topically relevant as per the request artistically I would hope that you'd still see value in it, especially with the effort invested as you pointed out. This despite the later contribution with the correct theme. I find value in doing art for arts sake you see as it is surprising what you learn in doing so.

Can make allowances that your head may not have been clear however, but I interpreted your "trollish" post as a rain on your parade gag, so not really impressed in the end. Not when combined with your recent efforts with attempting to curtail my contributions.)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

edit: some browsing later....

Posted Image

carry on!

Edited by GalaxyBluestar, 02 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#6028 Paula Fry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postjoedawg39s, on 02 April 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bonus GIF. every time I look at general forums I'm all like
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6029 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

what music would i have after a kill?

Edited by GalaxyBluestar, 02 April 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#6030 RenegadeMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUSA's Caustic Valley: Arizona

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Open Beta Update #14 said:

Tuesday April 2nd @ 10AM – 1PM PDT
New Hero Mech: “Heavy Metal” HGN-HM
- Plays a music clip from its head-mounted external speakers after an enemy kill

Posted Image

This is the first time we have released the Hero Mech before the base variants (coming April 16th).
Posted Image

Posted Image
In any case, I support this since they'd likely make more money off Hero Mechs releasing them this way and I don't think some Hero Highlanders running around would be a game changer during the next two weeks before the regular variants are released.

Notable Enviornment Changes:
- Reduced strength of parallax occlusion mapping on some snow terrain textures to help reduce "crawling" terrain textures.

Posted Image

Inspired by Linkin Park's "Crawling".
Create your own memes at quickmeme based on hits such as "Nobody's Listening", "Don't Stay", "Points of Authority", and "Bleed It Out" - Perfect for game commentary or forum trolling!

#6031 Hawkeye 72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

I posted this in my failed tournament thread http://mwomercs.com/...__fromsearch__1

Posted Image

#6032 Opus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationI am not here. why the **** are you looking here?

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image

#6033 Dirus Nigh

• 2,382 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

Posted Image

Inspired by

http://mwomercs.com/...the-new-vision/

#6034 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostOpus, on 02 April 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6035 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Spoiler

Peace and quiet more like. At least I hope so in relation to the ongoing personal critique you like to sneak under the radar and then find nice excuses to then deflect responsibility for your actions.

And here we go again, placing a public view I'm trying to control things by the creative use of suggesting I have some kind of throne. And yet it has only been yourself who has shown controlling behavior in trying to curtail my posting with the use of videos and posting abundantly.

Joking or not, its just too disingenuous that you like to poke fun at me at a personal level on numerous occasions, make mistakes as you go, think you can just deflect things with excuses and then try to place the blame onto myself?!

Previous quips:

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2135977

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2142254

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2150870

And although on their own the first two posts could be seen as simply humorous (i.e. banter) when you put them together with this new recent troll addition, for me it just shows too much personal attention to my posting practices of which I'm not appreciating or enjoying. The occasional male bonding style reality checks with humour like this is fine, but an habitual focus just isn't cricket Sir. So the bigger picture might be that you need to focus your energies elsewhere and perhaps on material relevant to big Stompy robots.

Trying to be civil about this Galaxy, but your not making it any easier with you simply trying to invalidate my opinion and despoil my experience of the Meme thread. And all I'm trying to do is have fun and enjoy the MWO community forum experience with my fellow pilots.

So not really happy with things even if on the scale of things this isn't that important. So no peace unless its peace and quiet as I've yet to see a genuine concern from my perspective other than an attempt for you to "save face" as opposed to genuinely being concerned about a fellow Memester.

Show me otherwise I guess as "it's your actions not words that define you", that's why so serious.

Posted Image

#6036 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

Edited by Noesis, 02 April 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#6037 Dirus Nigh

• 2,382 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 April 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Spoiler

TL/DM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6038 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#6039 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 April 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Spoiler

Peace and quiet more like. At least I hope so in relation to the ongoing personal critique you like to sneak under the radar and then find nice excuses to then deflect responsibility for your actions.

And here we go again, placing a public view I'm trying to control things by the creative use of suggesting I have some kind of throne. And yet it has only been yourself who has shown controlling behavior in trying to curtail my posting with the use of videos and posting abundantly.

Joking or not, its just too disingenuous that you like to poke fun at me at a personal level on numerous occasions, make mistakes as you go, think you can just deflect things with excuses and then try to place the blame onto myself?!

Previous quips:

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2135977

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2142254

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2150870

And although on their own the first two posts could be seen as simply humorous (i.e. banter) when you put them together with this new recent troll addition, for me it just shows too much personal attention to my posting practices of which I'm not appreciating or enjoying. The occasional male bonding style reality checks with humour like this is fine, but an habitual focus just isn't cricket Sir. So the bigger picture might be that you need to focus your energies elsewhere and perhaps on material relevant to big Stompy robots.

Trying to be civil about this Galaxy, but your not making it any easier with you simply trying to invalidate my opinion and despoil my experience of the Meme thread. And all I'm trying to do is have fun and enjoy the MWO community forum experience with my fellow pilots.

So not really happy with things even if on the scale of things this isn't that important. So no peace unless its peace and quiet as I've yet to see a genuine concern from my perspective other than an attempt for you to "save face" as opposed to genuinely being concerned about a fellow Memester.

Show me otherwise I guess as "it's your actions not words that define you", that's why so serious.

Posted Image
[/spoiler]

i'm sorry you feel that way, those memes were meant to complement you're accomplishments cause you do many good memes. i'm sorry if you interperate this as "personal attacks" and or just un funny. i meme for making fun with anything and anyone and i'm sorry if you feel victimised in anyway. i'll just let the mods handle this if it's come to a point where things are no fun for you at the moment. if you or anyoneelse feels flamed or persecuted in any way by anyone's post please report it and let mods deal with it. i still think you're an amazing memester and it would be a shame to break this up over some personal despute although i don't feel as though i have one with you. this is very confusing.

sorry for the walls of text and that... it's come to this.

#6040 SteelyDan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 305 posts
  • LocationChicago Ill

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Posted Image
Um, yeah...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users