Awesome, glad to have you aboard! ;)

#123 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

We're about to start ramping it up a notch for all the MWO recruits.

#124 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:20 AM

View PostFirefly, on 26 January 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

We're about to start ramping it up a notch for all the MWO recruits.

Awesome. Can't wait to start running practices and tactics exercises.

#125 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

Lead the way.

#126 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

FF,

Would it be prudent to post up one our members' PJs on these forums just to give an indication for possible recruits?

#127 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

I think that's something I'd rather not do, if I think about it long enough. Proprietary and all that.

#128 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostFirefly, on 27 January 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

I think that's something I'd rather not do, if I think about it long enough. Proprietary and all that.
Fair enough, bossman :)

#129 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Oie!

For those of you checking this thread for random updates from BWC, make sure you sign up and check out the BWC forums as well! Schedules for training runs and operations are updated on there!

Edited by Curon Hifor, 30 January 2012 - 11:42 AM.

#130 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

View PostCuron Hifor, on 30 January 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Oie!

For those of you checking this thread for random updates from BWC, make sure you sign up and check out the BWC forums as well! Schedules for training runs and operations are updated on there!

I have to echo this. If you've approached me saying you want to join that's all well and good because our MWO recruitment is wide open. But if you haven't posted a recruitment app, you're not a member of BWC and therefore you cannot see all of the sweet awesomeness we've got planned for our 'Mech pilots.

#131 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

View PostFirefly, on 31 January 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

I have to echo this. If you've approached me saying you want to join that's all well and good because our MWO recruitment is wide open. But if you haven't posted a recruitment app, you're not a member of BWC and therefore you cannot see all of the sweet awesomeness we've got planned for our 'Mech pilots.

And there's a LOT of awesome stuff planned!

#132 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Yes. For example, I've just announced a Trial of Position for the roles of lance leader, lance a-slash, and very probably the MWO command cadre.

#133 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostFirefly, on 01 February 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

Yes. For example, I've just announced a Trial of Position for the roles of lance leader, lance a-slash, and very probably the MWO command cadre.
For those of you wanting to get in on this Trial of Position, I'll see you there.

#134 Erik Redburn

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Best of luck to those going for lance command, cant wait to get some pratice as a full lance soon.

#135 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostErik Redburn, on 01 February 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Best of luck to those going for lance command, cant wait to get some pratice as a full lance soon.

Why don't you come try out?

#136 Krul

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

Greetings Commander Firefly!

I've recently discovered an invitation to the Black Widow Company in my mailbox. Know that this late reply is not from lack of respect. I do realize I am required to apply on the BWC forums, and have read the Expectations for Recruitment rules. The reason for this particular message is that I cannot accomplish parts of rules 1 and 2. I do not have a computer at home with which to install and activate team speak. There for do not believe I should go ahead of myself and sign the SOP. I was going to leave this message as a PM, but your mailbox is full. (I think) I have plans to build a computer in the beginning of March and hope to be apart of a prestigious company of gamers come the release of MWO.

Let me know how far into the recruitment I should go do to the lack of computer.

#137 WM Breachload

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:50 AM

Breachload reporting in for assignment. Lock and Load maggots. Looking forward to joining you on the hunt. been waiting for this new release of the series for some time.

#138 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

View PostKrul, on 02 February 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

I've recently discovered an invitation to the Black Widow Company in my mailbox. Know that this late reply is not from lack of respect. I do realize I am required to apply on the BWC forums, and have read the Expectations for Recruitment rules. The reason for this particular message is that I cannot accomplish parts of rules 1 and 2. I do not have a computer at home with which to install and activate team speak. There for do not believe I should go ahead of myself and sign the SOP. I was going to leave this message as a PM, but your mailbox is full. (I think) I have plans to build a computer in the beginning of March and hope to be apart of a prestigious company of gamers come the release of MWO.

Let me know how far into the recruitment I should go do to the lack of computer.

I'll let Firefly handle this one in more detail, but know that Teamspeak is essential for gaming operations WHILE IN GAME. So, until you get your PC up and running, it might be something the higher ups can be flexible with.

View PostBreachlaod, on 02 February 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

Breachload reporting in for assignment. Lock and Load maggots. Looking forward to joining you on the hunt. been waiting for this new release of the series for some time.

Good to have you aboard, mate! ;)

#139 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostKrul, on 02 February 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

My inbox should be available on both this forum and the BWC forums. I'm receiving messages at both as late as ten minutes ago. As for our requirements - if you have no computer at home, then very likely you won't be in-game, am I right? Teamspeak is only required whilst playing - so you should be fine. My advice would be, go ahead and apply and complete the requirements for recruitment. If you're not in-game (what game?) then you don't have to worry about it.

View PostBreachlaod, on 02 February 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

You'll need to apply on the BWC forums.

#140 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:02 AM

Awesome, welcome aboard, both of you! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users