6889 replies to this topic

#101 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

Joker: I've got no problem with groups that use military rank insignia, because it's practically "universal" in the United States. Also no problems found with a 17yr old wearing his daddy's old BDUs that still have the patches. I mainly mean 20-something/30-something guys wearing, say for example, multi-cam with Airborne, Ranger, and Special Forces tabs, a CIB, combat jumpwings, Pathfinder badge, etc. and then claiming they served and earned those patches.

Regardless... I know we've got one or two airsofters. But BWC is an international community and I'm unsure as to how many midwestern members we have.

#102 Bocskai

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTrois-Rivières, Québec

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:39 AM

First: Reporting in!

Second: I've leaved the link of this topic in the french room of the forum (and specified that english was the language of this clan). I'm pretty sure I won't be the only Quebecer (or primarily french speaking person) who wants to rock this game BWC-style!

#103 Vile Joker

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:17 AM

I understand what you mean there. As a rule, most of us go out of our way to frag the guys going around actually claiming that they served when they, obviously, have not. It's easy as hell to spot and those people have a really bad day. They generally stop once they become the laughing stock of the game whenever they show up. Public humiliation tends to be a very good deterrent for "douchebagedness".

Boccksai: Welcome aboard. Good to have our northern neighbors helping the good fight!

Edited by Vile Joker, 03 January 2012 - 12:19 PM.

#104 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

View PostBocskai, on 02 January 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Second: I've leaved the link of this topic in the french room of the forum (and specified that english was the language of this clan). I'm pretty sure I won't be the only Quebecer (or primarily french speaking person) who wants to rock this game BWC-style!

I'm very sorry in advance if I ruin the French language. My French isn't so great these days. Nous avons au moins quatre Canadiens, mais aucun d'entre eux sont originaires québécois. Je pense. B) Nous avons aussi un membre qui vit en France.

#105 Bocskai

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTrois-Rivières, Québec

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

I'll check if I can do something about it! B)

#106 Erik Redburn

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Reporting in, cant wait to get started.

#107 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Welcome aboard all you guys. Please take a look at the private MWO boards over on the BWC forums. Time to start practicing.

#108 NatashaKerensky

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

I love you guys!

#109 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

You're not getting my Bud Lite.

#110 Erik Redburn

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

wait Firefly is giving out free beer???? Huzzzah!

#111 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

Come to one of our gatherings, and yes!

#112 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:48 PM

I'm honored to join this wonderful group! Can't wait for the game to get released :lol:

#113 SpookyGeist

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:04 PM

Oh the horrors I've endured to get to this point. So many years without a good Mechwarrior game.... the agonizing moments playing Mechassault on the xbox. The agony of trying to replay Mechwarrior 4(the graphics, they burn my eyes).

And now a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope is shining and it is called Mechwarrior Online, and Black Widow Company will be leading the charge with steel clad war machines, melting hulls with our PPCs and decimating Lances with our LRM Barrages.

Black Widow Company is here to kick *** and chew bubble gum. And we're all out of gum. :ph34r:

#114 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostGǝist, on 12 January 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

Oh the horrors I've endured to get to this point. So many years without a good Mechwarrior game.... the agonizing moments playing Mechassault on the xbox. The agony of trying to replay Mechwarrior 4(the graphics, they burn my eyes).

And now a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope is shining and it is called Mechwarrior Online, and Black Widow Company will be leading the charge with steel clad war machines, melting hulls with our PPCs and decimating Lances with our LRM Barrages.

Black Widow Company is here to kick *** and chew bubble gum. And we're all out of gum. :D
Hell's yeah, man!

#115 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:47 AM

View PostGǝist, on 12 January 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

Black Widow Company is here to kick *** and chew bubble gum. And we're all out of gum. :D

Check the S-4 Supply. They may have some more.

#116 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

Real men don't chew bubblegum in the cockpit. They smoke cigars.

#117 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

Absolutely awesome setup! If you haven't checked out the Black Widow Company Forums, make sure you do so! Wonderful display, gents!

#118 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

View PostCuron Hifor, on 15 January 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

Absolutely awesome setup! If you haven't checked out the Black Widow Company Forums, make sure you do so! Wonderful display, gents!

The OpServ and FruitSalad applications are part of a large push to return BWC to its heritage - both applications were lost and unsupported about five years ago. Glad you're enjoying them. Stay tuned because more magnificence is about to strike like the fist of an angry god.

#119 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostFirefly, on 17 January 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

The OpServ and FruitSalad applications are part of a large push to return BWC to its heritage - both applications were lost and unsupported about five years ago. Glad you're enjoying them. Stay tuned because more magnificence is about to strike like the fist of an angry god.

SWEET.

#120 Curon Hifor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationMy Enforcer

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Oie!

For those of you browsing around and looking for a group to join, check out the Black Widow Company forums! Extremely professional and Awesome group to join! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users