Windbourne Highlanders- Recruiting Globally

246 replies to this topic

#21 Krav

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Good Morning, Highlanders. I submitted an application to join your unit, and received the confirmation email. I want to make sure that I don't miss any communication back from your recruiting team. Is there something I should be doing other than checking in on my application through the dashboard link I was provided? If I want to politely yet clumsily barge in on a TS3 channel without interrupting a match, Should I head to the NGNG channel, or the the MWO beta channel? Thanks, and best of luck in your endeavors!

#22 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationKristiansand-Norway/Santiago-Chile

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostKrav, on 04 October 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

Good Morning, Highlanders. I submitted an application to join your unit, and received the confirmation email. I want to make sure that I don't miss any communication back from your recruiting team. Is there something I should be doing other than checking in on my application through the dashboard link I was provided? If I want to politely yet clumsily barge in on a TS3 channel without interrupting a match, Should I head to the NGNG channel, or the the MWO beta channel? Thanks, and best of luck in your endeavors!

Im not a recruiting officer, but i can answer the part of the TS3. Just logg on to NGNG first, if the WBH Channels are empty look for the tag [WBH] on the MWO Beta Server. Interrupting is ok as long the message is short.
I would listen into the fight and when its over, you present yourself and im sure they will help you get into a match ASAP.

Welcome aboard!

#23 GlenDragon

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHighlands

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 02 October 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

We run most evenings on the unofficial MWO Teamspeak server (addy is in the Beta section). Just check the dropships for the [WBH] tag.

We also run on the No Guts No Galaxy Teamspeak server ( 63.209.37.2:9196 ) and you'll see a few channels under Windbourne Highlanders there.

Hope to drop with you soon!

Thank you for the invite. What is the proper protocol for connecting with WBH groups. On the Unofficial should I drop into the WBH general grouping and wait for someone to pop in and ask why I'm there? Or join drop ships units and listen in? Or is that creepy?

Looking forward to meeting up with all of you. I have experienced so great groups with fantastic leadership and tactics and hope that describes the WBH. I am also looking for more feedback so that I can improve my piloting skills.

GlenDragon

#24 Mangeled Metal

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

I am having a blast dropping with my fellow highlanders. For those of you new people applying just join a room in TS and say hi if we are in a drop we will get to you when the fight is over.

#25 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

View PostDavid Scott Glendragon, on 05 October 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

Thank you for the invite. What is the proper protocol for connecting with WBH groups. On the Unofficial should I drop into the WBH general grouping and wait for someone to pop in and ask why I'm there? Or join drop ships units and listen in? Or is that creepy?

Looking forward to meeting up with all of you. I have experienced so great groups with fantastic leadership and tactics and hope that describes the WBH. I am also looking for more feedback so that I can improve my piloting skills.

GlenDragon

Just look for a Chanel with [WBH]'s in it and say hi, im sure some WBH will greet you as fast they can :(

#26 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Oh man, we had a blast yesterday didn't we? bang bang bom bom! all over the place!

#27 screw ball

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TEXAS

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Welcome future highlanders come apply with us!!!! Or drop by or ts3 channels and place a couple games with us!!

-sb-

#28 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yesterday i was in the "dont want to talk mood" i fired up my game client, ignoring my TS3 and played some PUG games. Man it sucks loosing every game!

So dont be a big fool as myself. TS3 + MWO = True, and if the group you roll with is [WBH] is even better!

#29 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

oye

#30 screw ball

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TEXAS

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Were Always looking for new members so come by and drop an application!

#31 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

YOLO!
You only live once-ish, becuase lets face it, this is a computer game.

#32 clutchgetspaid

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 91 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:27 AM

The Highlanders are still recruiting! Heft your claymore and join up! http://www.windbourn...anders.com/home

Edited by HighlanderClutch, 16 October 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#33 Locuck

• Pip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hello Highlanders <s>
I reciently signed up on the highlander website, Hopeing to hear back soon on my Application.

#34 clutchgetspaid

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 91 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for the application, Locuck.
http://www.windbourn...anders.com/home
If you look good in tartan submit your application today!

#35 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Just want to add that The Windbourne Highlanders are not only a Mercenary Corporation of excellent standing and legendary reputation. They are also a tight-knit group of people who genuinely love the Battletech series. It is an honest pleasure to spend time with these pilots. If you haven't sent in an application yet, you're missing out. This is a great opportunity to not only be part of a distinguished Merc. Corp but actually have a say on how it's run! It's like owning a your own stake in the company and leaving a legacy of your own!

"The Windbourne Highlanders, Write your Legacy Today."

#36 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

Well they are all good but that plodder fellow, (he is a little slow)

#37 clutchgetspaid

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 91 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

We're still recruiting lads and lasses! Mount your mech and display your tartans proudly.
http://www.windbourn...anders.com/home
Posted Image

#38 cRaZy8or5e

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 84 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Though few of us wear a kilt very well, or dress in tartan half as well as that crew in the picture.

EDIT: come join us on the NGNG server or also the EU server. I log into the NA server, but no one ever seems to be around there lol.

Edited by cRaZy8or5e, 25 October 2012 - 12:45 AM.

#39 clutchgetspaid

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 91 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

The Highlanders are still recruiting!
Put your kilt on, strap on your claymore and head over to http://www.windbournehighlanders.com/

#40 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hi people! I dont wear a kilt but i got ice cold nu.. nerves i meant to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users