Windbourne Highlanders- Recruiting Globally

246 replies to this topic

#41 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 20 October 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Just want to add that The Windbourne Highlanders are not only a Mercenary Corporation of excellent standing and legendary reputation. They are also a tight-knit group of people who genuinely love the Battletech series. It is an honest pleasure to spend time with these pilots. If you haven't sent in an application yet, you're missing out. This is a great opportunity to not only be part of a distinguished Merc. Corp but actually have a say on how it's run! It's like owning a your own stake in the company and leaving a legacy of your own!

"The Windbourne Highlanders, Write your Legacy Today."

What he said. :)

I think that a good group looks past problems toward solutions, that is the type of group I find the Windbourne to be that type of group. We are constantly evolving, so fresh blood is accepted. :ph34r: thanks, uncle dannno
It takes all types http://www.youtube.c...r?v=w1PhUWGz_xw

Edited by plodder, 29 October 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#42 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationKristiansand-Norway/Santiago-Chile

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Good Morning MWO!

#43 Kodiak Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRuhr-Area, NRW, Germany

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

Yes, we are still taking on new recruits!
If you want to be a true Highlander, sign up! ;)

#44 Dandyman

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

I just applied online. I'll try and hop on TS soon so that I can drop with you guys (and girls).

---
"Buaidh no bas" - Motto of Clan MacDougall (Victory or Death)

#45 Xaxius Colnier

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Thank you Dandyman for dropping us an app it has been recieved and im sure one of our recruiters will be going over it soon please remember to check back on it so you can answer any questions they have.

and to anyone else interested we are (obviously) still recruiting so feel free to check us out at http://www.windbourn...com/recruitment

Edited by Xaxius Colnier, 31 October 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#46 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

http://www.windbournehighlanders.com/recruitment is the place you are looking for to apply.

Edited by Shogoot, 30 October 2012 - 10:50 PM.

#47 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Lots of non-WBH pilots where playing with us yesterday. Thats nice. What is nicer is to join us! :( http://www.windbourn...com/recruitment

#48 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

APPLY HERE! Windbourne Highlanders is recruiting.

Edited by Shogoot, 29 November 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#49 Dandyman

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

Had a great time dropping with you guys last night. Definitely the most fun I've had playing MWO.

#50 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I had just got back to playing after been occupied with other things this past week and can honestly say I was surprised at the amount of growth that has happened. The Highlanders are good group to join up with and are always looking to group with any one who's looking for a fair and fun fight. Whether you're a new or old hand to Mechwarrior you're always welcome in the Windbourne Highlanders.

#51 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostDandyman, on 30 October 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

I just applied online. I'll try and hop on TS soon so that I can drop with you guys (and girls).

---
"Buaidh no bas" - Motto of Clan MacDougall (Victory or Death)

Nice droppin with ya, look forward to many more!!

#52 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

Now, I am an average pilot at best. I enjoy MWO, I support the product they have assembled, and like the crew I ...roll with, that is the right term , right? I am a bit of an old codger :P We have a few that fit that description.We have some really excellent pilots too, and yes, they are mostly the younger fellows, full of vigor and vim, from the overweight to the fit and trim. Whatever your size, looks or general description, you can easily fit in if you like, and are not so full of yourself that you take over every conversation, always be right, or too easily get your feelings hurt.We will be a better unit if you join, whoever you are.Why? I don't know yet, but am I am interested in seeing it play out. :P

#53 Idzy

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

I got a response to my application but when I click on the link in the email it takes me to an error page on the enjin site and if I just go the the website I can't get to my application form.

#54 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

View PostIdzy, on 04 November 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

I got a response to my application but when I click on the link in the email it takes me to an error page on the enjin site and if I just go the the website I can't get to my application form.

I'll make the recruitment officers aware of the situation. We will contact you as fast we can.

#55 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Edited by Shogoot, 29 November 2012 - 10:50 PM.

#56 Wo0t

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 51 posts
  • LocationHere, there, everwhere!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

I applied and I am awaiting further instructions, but I receive an error message every time I check the link on the status of my application? :)

#57 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostWo0t, on 06 November 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

I applied and I am awaiting further instructions, but I receive an error message every time I check the link on the status of my application? :P

Hi Woot. We are aware of the problem and we are working with the solution. Be patient, im sure you will be contacted. I will recomend you to Download TS3 and connect to the NGNG server (63.209.37.2:9196) and look us up there.

Edited by Shogoot, 06 November 2012 - 11:17 PM.

#58 Wo0t

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 51 posts
  • LocationHere, there, everwhere!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

View PostShogoot, on 06 November 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Hi Woot. We are aware of the problem and we are working with the solution. Be patient, im sure you will be contacted. I will recomend you to Download TS3 and connect to the NGNG server (63.209.37.2:9196) and look us up there.

Hi Shogoot,

Thanks for the post! I'll hang tough for as long as needed, no worries there :)

I did download T3 yesterday and will check out the server today or tomorrow, depending on my work. Cheers!

#59 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

#60 Shogoot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

So yesterday i finally got the c-bills to make my k2-brawler. Its insane! I might share it with you, if and only if you APPLY HERE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users