Facebook poll: Which of the listed 65 ton 'Mechs would you most like to use?

169 replies to this topic

#161 Namwons

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 546 posts
  • LocationFactory, Solaris VII

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

does the jagermech even have case? AA weapons that will take a full ten minutes of unloading lead to damage another mech, while its got paper armor, and no case for any of its AC's...horid design imo

#162 pursang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • LocationSurrey BC, Canada

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

View Postverybad, on 14 March 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

Might be NBT, I believe they got a few in, we absolutely DIDN'T make an Axeman.

It's ridiculous BTW.

I suggest you learn to adress the issue in question rather than try and insult (though that was admittedly minor) people you don't agree with., we'll both enjoy our time here on the forums more, and unbased insults tend to make the insultor rather than the insultee look worse.

Hey, if you get to change around the look of canonical 'Mechs in your MekPaks, then I get to change around the spelling of whatever words I deem fit!

Posted Image

:D

Edited by pursang, 14 March 2012 - 10:59 PM.

#163 verybad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

View Postpursang, on 14 March 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Hey, if you get to change around the look of canonical 'Mechs in your MekPaks, then I get to change around the spelling of whatever words I deem fit!

If you feel that's best.

Edited by verybad, 14 March 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#164 zverofaust

• 2,093 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:26 AM

Bombardier seems like a crappy Catapult. I'd rather see the Archer in that case.

JagerMech is pretty cool but there's no aircraft, stunting its capability a little bit, though pelting enemies with AC/2s from beyond the range of any other weapon would be nice.

Axman is literally the stupidest Mech ever. Not only does it carry around a giant 10 foot tall axe, it also has a variant that carries around a giant machinegun in its ******* hands. Is this Armoured Core all of a sudden? If anything like that is included in MWO I will seriously lose a lot of respect for you guys. :D

#165 LordDeathStrike

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationBanished from nearly every world of the Inner Sphere on suspicions of being an assassin.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:33 AM

View Postzverofaust, on 15 March 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

Bombardier seems like a crappy Catapult. I'd rather see the Archer in that case.

JagerMech is pretty cool but there's no aircraft, stunting its capability a little bit, though pelting enemies with AC/2s from beyond the range of any other weapon would be nice.

Axman is literally the stupidest Mech ever. Not only does it carry around a giant 10 foot tall axe, it also has a variant that carries around a giant machinegun in its ******* hands. Is this Armoured Core all of a sudden? If anything like that is included in MWO I will seriously lose a lot of respect for you guys. :D

theres nothing wrong with using the mechs actuated myomer hands on models that have them to use carried additional weapons. these are battle tech canon cannons, they are detachable limited use 1 ops that need to be recovered and reloaded to use again later, the atlas has several it uses, as does the battle master and many other designs with myomer hands for gripping.

the advantage of the built in weapon systems is they are under the armor, the varios carried weapons are vulnerable to being hit without tons of mech armor protecting them, so most are long range rifles meelee weapons or like the atlas has, a massive chain gun that lays down such a massive barrage of iron that nothing dares stick its head out to shoot at it till its out of ammo.

#166 cinco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

i used to think the atlas was ugly, until mwo redesigned it. so i'll have to see the redesigns first before making judgment. the axman is just...no. never. melee mechs should be considered an oversight on the original creator's part and never mentioned.

#167 Sven Svenson

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Again denied my vote because I choose not to facebook. I know there are other options many polls on the forum do not use facebook.

#168 syngyne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostSven Svenson, on 10 April 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Again denied my vote because I choose not to facebook. I know there are other options many polls on the forum do not use facebook.

Ship has sailed. This poll was posted (and last updated) almost a month ago, and they've already started putting the polls on the forum instead.

#169 verybad

• 4,229 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

I think he's off his medicine. He's been hitting every Facebook poll on the site with this complaint.

#170 Gun Bear

• 1,016 posts
  • LocationGarrison duty on some FWL Planet and itching for action.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Axeman

Bombardier relies too much on missiles and runs out of ammo leaving you totally defensless and the Jagermech is great at long range but its damage isn't so swell.

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users