223 replies to this topic

#181 Baigs

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

View PostMysticWav, on 27 July 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hey, Mouse! Good to see you around again!

I went by Mystic back inthe Kali days. Ran {WX} in ADL4 I think it was. I remember you and the rest of Bloodhand taking us apart and showing off (tastefully) with DFA's. You going to be running a raven again this time around? Any of the other BH crew joining in this time around? ;)

sorry for late reply Mystic *HUGS* I remeber you and glad to see you around. UNfortunatly am not in contact with other members of BH anymore except for Lone Turtle sometimes. And yes I will be running my Raven, just not the kamakazi one :(

Wasn't Champion in WX too?

#182 Rodel Ituralde

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:14 AM

Kali... wow! That takes me back. Used to play NetMech, MW Mercs, and later MechCommander with clan Snow Raven, of which I was saKhan. Good times, especially the 1v2 or 2v3 C1 battles =)

#183 H

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

18 hour time difference, dial-up, 600ms ping ... Good times? Yes.

For a short time I was a MechWarrior with Clan Wolf (Grand Council), I have a Trial of Grievance or two with real life, but we're all freebirth scum now.

Lost my old clan contact list years ago, probably ten years ago now, score one for cloud services! Can't really recall any names, I apologise if I should know you.

.W.HeadHunter
(Or some character restricted equivalent.)

#184 Strykeforce

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

Ahhh Kali... used to run with the Eridani Light Horse way back then.. those were good times...

#185 kalami

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostKhan Terror, on 26 May 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Clan Black Jackals in the TKZ days, oh the glorious battles we had.

<Salute> all.

Khan Terror CBJ
Honor above all else

Wow man, this brings back some crazy memories! I hope your still around if only to reconnect; I think we are all "old" now.

CBJ Kalami

#186 Particle Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

I was around back then too, but it was so long ago i dont remember much about it. It was my first taste of "real" online multiplayer and my first time in a unit. I cant even remember which one i was is, but i did play under the same name, so if anyone remembers a Particle Man from back then, it may have been me.

some of your names are indeed familiar looking to me, but thats about it

#187 Sammael55

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 59 posts
  • Location613

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

Awesome. I was with the WD way back. And I remember Kromm and DueBtyme, and the others names that Kromm mentioned. I could"t remember them till now, (where he mentioned them in another forum) but I was looking for them a while back and hoping to reminisce once word of this game was coming out.

#188 Sean Casey

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

Way back then I was with Clan Cheetah for a bit, forget what my screenname was, might have just been ccasey or something like that. Been a long time. Oh the joys of lag shooting with a 56k modem... lol

#189 Vlas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostStrykeforce, on 15 September 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

Ahhh Kali... used to run with the Eridani Light Horse way back then.. those were good times...

Me too!

I was BigBadBear on Kali, ran with ELH. Loved the universe that was created by the fanbase back then.
Fighting for planets, earning credits, resources. It was awesome.

I still use it as an example to this day as to what a great MMO game would look like.

#190 William E

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

View PostDogmeat Pryde, on 19 June 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

Wow I don't recall there being another Dogmeat in Kali days. Must have been after I retired. Funny that u were in a JF clan too. Anyways yeah I'm Dogmeat from when all we had was the windows 95 version of netmech. I was in The registry, GC, MML, and a bit of ADL at the start.

I know Kristov is here. Hoping to see Angeladeth, Zoran, Centurion, Olaf, Dragonsbane, Wanderer and many more on this game.

Hey Dogmeat, if you see Zoran, I'd love to talk to him. I think I was like 10 or 11 years old playing Netmech 95 on Kali with everyone in JF. I don't know if anyone will remember me but I played over a year I think in JF. That was definitely a fun game and I spent way too much time playing that. Is there an old roster anywhere?

#191 Mjr Target

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

I was a Kell Hound in Kali95 Target, aka Mjr Target. Loved that game! Do u remember Shin? and I think I remember you.

#192 Mjr Target

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi, I just found this Link on the old Kali Kell Hounds Group if anyone is interested.

http://www.reocities...981/roster.html

#193 Mojo13

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

View Postfluke, on 06 January 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

I was in the GC league starting around 95 or 96. Member of JF most of the time, occasionally leaving for membership in Coyote, Sea Fox, Ghost Bear & Fire Mandrill during MW3 (which essentially killed GC, tragically).

Callsign was <JF>Fluke

Still in touch with Chakail, we will both be playing this game.

Kibble, most definitely remember you bro, good to see you again. We need to Find Mojo13, Impaler, Zombie, Riptor, Tasslehoff, RedClaw, TargetLoc, Marshall Law & anyone else who knew what the were doing.

View PostLadyPrime, on 09 January 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

<JF>LadyPrime and <JF>HadesPrime will be here. I can promise you that. Fluke!!! How are you doing?!

View PostTargetloc, on 25 June 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

<JF>Targetloc from GC and TKZ

Man, this takes me back...

<I heard a voice from the past calling my name and could not help but follow it>

Hail JF!!

Wow! It's awesome to see again familiar names. GC Netmech with JF was the most online gaming fun I've ever had. Great friends and way fun memories. Good times :)

- Fluke! How's it going? I still remember that day you did that battlefield challenge for my rank (Nova Commander?). I don't think Red was too happy about it but it was a blast. lol!

- LP, it is an honor and a pleasure to know that you and Hades will be in MWO. Please send my respect and regards to Hades. /bow

- TL, how are you? Good to see you will be playing MWO.

Do you guys know of any other JF that might be playing?

/much respect to Clan JF
Seyla, JF!

Mo

Edited by Mojo13, 06 October 2012 - 12:30 PM.

#194 TheBigThug

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hi.

#195 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

Yo! TBT! Long time no see!

#196 Targetloc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 963 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Mojo!

Doing well. I've seen Kibble, Dogmeat and Goshawk around MWO. And Event Horizon was on http://www.mech2.org/forum/index.html not too long ago.

#197 Carc WU

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

I've been known to fire an AC20 or two.

(SRM)Carcass
(SRM)XO_Carc_WU
[Hell's Enforcers]CO Blitzkrieg
[Hell's Enforcers]CO Blitz
(C*)Carcass
(C*)Eraser
Freaker Jim
Along with various other nicks, as I had multiple Kali aacts, including the one I infiltrated Clan Firebear with as...
[FB]Vindicator... Muahaha!

For the record - No lag shield here. Ever. 56k stateside.

Huge shout-outs to the WU - The original 13:

Sandman, Slaine MacRoth, Zeppelin, Boudica, Skully, Deslock, ArcAngel, Carcass, Yang, Lucifer, Thunderkiss, Akela and one other whose name has faded over time due to many brain cells being destroyed along the way.

Also a special thanks to the 5th Regiment for endless target practice. Oh yeah, and FYFA!

/salute

Carcass

Edited by Carc WU, 09 October 2012 - 06:24 AM.

#198 HSSG MaddogK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

Checkin in,
Not only did I keep the name, but the tag as well. Highlander- ready to refight some of those awesome battles from the registry years ?

#199 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

There's a name I remember. :D

#200 Gametes

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

(JF)<GAMMA_*MoC checking in with the #AstralDominion playing mostly MW2: Mercenaries back on KALI95 (JF was NBT but can't remember what league MoC was in). I also dropped with #NetMech JF clan from time to time. Great time that was.

FYI I have a Macro file from KALI95 with at least some of you in it; it was compiled by GS`MadChumpDoom. Will not share those macros pertaining to you unless you consent and it does not violate any forum rules. Who knew what you said in KALI95 about 15 years ago could come back some day?! :-P

I may also have an old copy of the star map for NBT... Have to do some digging.

Would also love to play casually in a league with a clan or as a freebirth in MWO with any of you from KALI95.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users