Anyone remember Battletech MU*s?

368 replies to this topic

#361 Marcus Krenshaw

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:15 PM

so i am going to necro this....

I was Marcus Krenshaw back on 3030. I recall some very late nights out and about in strikes with Spencer Daniels and Stryker Wulf.

#362 Willaev

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:57 AM

Anyone still playing?

Darky

#363 Steinar Bergstol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:55 AM

I'm still playing. Not as much as before perhaps, but the redesigned Unseen easily keeps me interested. Waiting with unhealthy amounts of impatience for the Archer to release and then... THEN after that I get to run around in a PHOENIX HAWK AGAIN, just like on 3034! :)

#364 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:07 AM

I wanted to try, but I got stuck at the very start.Didn't even get to the training.The commands seemed to do nothing.

Meh.

#365 Gath Kain

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNew jersey

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:37 AM

This is a blast from the past.....I remember pendo, Tannim Wylde, Ayukawa......good old days...

#366 Shado Redmond

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

Man, a little late to the party, but I recognize a few names on this thread as well. Definitely been a moment.

#367 soulyogurt

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

Boy, does this bring back the memories. Tooling around via text interface. I was Rhomb McCleod on some, Life on others. FRR, usually. I can't remember much about what I was piloting. I went back years later with the graphic interfaces, but it wasn't the same.
I'm not able to get on MWO much, only my work machine supports it, then barely. If I am able to get a decent machine at home, I'd love to be in a MUx unit.

Which ones are still active? Frankly, I can play those a lot more than I can play a modern 3D engine game. :)

#368 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,010 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

man you guys are old lol

#369 Willaev

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

I've been playing a bit more lately, running meatcannon mechs like I did in the days of old. I just wish there was more of a persistence to the scenarios and landscapes in the game.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users