OOC: Solaris RPG

1745 replies to this topic

#1741 phaloxian

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 03 August 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Damn, you put some work into that. I hate to say no, but I have to for right now. I need work on this RP for a bit... get rid of players (that didn't sound nice like that) and move time forward a month of so.

That and the RP takes place in 3031 so MC3 is years away from even being designed let alone fielded.

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 03 August 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Damn, you put some work into that. I hate to say no, but I have to for right now. I need work on this RP for a bit... get rid of players (that didn't sound nice like that) and move time forward a month of so.

That and the RP takes place in 3031 so MC3 is years away from even being designed let alone fielded.

Ah, yeah, I did...kind of. I've been roleplaying for half of a decade and this is one of my favorite characters. I was also unaware of when the MC3 was made, I couldn't find anything on it and some of the tech used came centuries before it...stupid single-name weapons ;)

#1742 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

Ok got part of what I wanted to write up posted... MWO is acting funny on my end so I'll have to wait till a later time, hopefully tomorrow night. Going to move things forward a bit and cut loose some players...

#1743 dal10

• Survivor
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 04 August 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Ok got part of what I wanted to write up posted... MWO is acting funny on my end so I'll have to wait till a later time, hopefully tomorrow night. Going to move things forward a bit and cut loose some players...

not just you, i keep getting database errors.

#1744 Sparks Murphey

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

Working on a post now (I know, right!?!) but just want to double check what date and time the latest post is meant to be. Thom's got it posted as the 2nd of April, which is obviously not right, but I'm not sure if he means the 22nd of April at quarter to six in the morning (before his previous posts) or April 23nd (rd?) or quarter to six in the evening or...what exactly.

#1745 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Good looking out, Sparky. I meant the 23rd.

#1746 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Thom, just tell me when I can jump back in. I've been gone too long, and since RL has calmed down a bit, it's time for me to get back in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users