134 replies to this topic

#81 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostHawkcrest, on 27 March 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

LoLz yeah this lasted all of 5 minuets when I finished my move to Florida and booted Daed out of the team for attempting to circumvent me lolz...Chu-I my ***

I look back and I wonder how much of a Tyrant I was...

<kidding>I'm guessing a big, nasty one :unsure: </kidding>

#82 DCM Mandark

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Sho-Sa Mandak Checking In!

#83 zatren

Clone

• 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

View PostElektrik, on 29 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

<kidding>I'm guessing a big, nasty one :( </kidding>

Hmmmmm! :lol:

#84 Zeus X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostElektrik, on 29 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

<kidding>I'm guessing a big, nasty one :( </kidding>

HA!

I used the wrong email and got my other account hehehe.

Still, Hmmm! :lol:

#85 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

View PostDCM Mandark, on 02 April 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

Yo.

View Post[DCM]Zeus, on 02 April 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

HA!

I used the wrong email and got my other account hehehe.

Still, Hmmm! :(

Hehe.

#86 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostDCM Mandark, on 02 April 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

Oh Noes....Its Mandark, about time you showed up here

BTW Elek, whats the deal on the website? Thought you were helping Paladin put it together, I registered there and none of our guys were in his website? Did we make one of our own?

#87 Zeus X

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostHawkcrest, on 02 April 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Oh Noes....Its Mandark, about time you showed up here

BTW Elek, whats the deal on the website? Thought you were helping Paladin put it together, I registered there and none of our guys were in his website? Did we make one of our own?

Currently, Elek and I are working on the website *(I think). But we did hear that Paladin got a site up before us, but from my understanding, no one from Kali/Reg/NBT days is going to follow him, at least I'm not.

Right now, I have no clue what is going on with anything that relates to us old timers from days of old. :D

It's a work in progress, but real life activity right now keeps the work on it down.

http://www.luthienstation.org/

Edited by [DCM]Zeus, 02 April 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#88 DCM Mandark

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

well strange thing hawk ive been on the site since last nov hehe but it just sliped my mind
it wasent till i ran in to elektrik on icq then he reminded me
i signed up under indocus becasue mandark was taken but i got DCM Mandark so its all good
and if i find the guy who has my name ill just have to kill him :D
hay is there a DCM TS3 ????

#89 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

ATM im still using Black Aces TS3 for Eve-Online, but I have warned all members in eve that when Mechwarrior comes out that server will revert to our Mechwarrior teamspeak server and all will follow or face the Hawkster ;-)...besides -A- is requiring all active eve players to use the Alliance teamspeak server exclusivley, so it will not be a tough transition....I will post the TS information when the time comes.

View PostDCM Mandark, on 03 April 2012 - 09:03 AM, said:

well strange thing hawk ive been on the site since last nov hehe but it just sliped my mind
it wasent till i ran in to elektrik on icq then he reminded me
i signed up under indocus becasue mandark was taken but i got DCM Mandark so its all good
and if i find the guy who has my name ill just have to kill him :D
hay is there a DCM TS3 ????

#90 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

View Post[DCM]Zeus, on 02 April 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Currently, Elek and I are working on the website *(I think). But we did hear that Paladin got a site up before us, but from my understanding, no one from Kali/Reg/NBT days is going to follow him, at least I'm not.

Right now, I have no clue what is going on with anything that relates to us old timers from days of old. :D

It's a work in progress, but real life activity right now keeps the work on it down.

Okay, my understanding of how game mechanics work is that we will all be a single House regardless of how things play out, so we must adapt and learn to play nice with our fellow Draconis brothers. That being said, Paladin has done an excellent job setting up the new website you guys should go register there and look around. http://www.housekurita.org This does not mean that Luthienstation should be done away with, IMO we can develop it as a shrine to the mechwarriors of old, with profiles and such, or come up with a concept to link it with Paladins site. And Elektrik, as your Kanrei, per Japanese society I was and always shall be your Warlord ;-) "Pretend that Im your leader"...where is your honor, with comments like that you should have comitted Hari kari a long time ago ;-) Anyway, I touched base with Sid today and he should be calling me later, hopefully we can see a little movement on uniting the team again over the next few weeks.

#91 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Just to clarify, Paladin stated he was helping get the website up in order to facillitate a uniting of the Draconis team, not because he expected any leadership, he understands that there are going to be different factions seeking to lead the House, and we will work that out as we move forward, the website is simply to bring us together into a single forum. With that being said, we need to get our guys together and on the same page, once that is done, we then need to get with the other Draconis factions and establish a central command structure and an understanding of what is expected of a Draconis Warrior.

#92 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostHawkcrest, on 03 April 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

Just to clarify, Paladin stated he was helping get the website up in order to facillitate a uniting of the Draconis team, not because he expected any leadership, he understands that there are going to be different factions seeking to lead the House, and we will work that out as we move forward, the website is simply to bring us together into a single forum. With that being said, we need to get our guys together and on the same page, once that is done, we then need to get with the other Draconis factions and establish a central command structure and an understanding of what is expected of a Draconis Warrior.

Hawk, this email and www.luthienstation.org were created before paladin's work, in fact I casually spoke to him and within a day or so, he registered www.housekurita.org and created his site. I'm only telling you this for FYI sake. In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me what site we all use. I have www.luthienstation.org registered for the rest of the year, so if we decide to use it, great. If not, no biggie.

View PostHawkcrest, on 03 April 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

Okay, my understanding of how game mechanics work is that we will all be a single House regardless of how things play out, so we must adapt and learn to play nice with our fellow Draconis brothers. That being said, Paladin has done an excellent job setting up the new website you guys should go register there and look around. http://www.housekurita.org This does not mean that Luthienstation should be done away with, IMO we can develop it as a shrine to the mechwarriors of old, with profiles and such, or come up with a concept to link it with Paladins site. And Elektrik, as your Kanrei, per Japanese society I was and always shall be your Warlord ;-) "Pretend that Im your leader"...where is your honor, with comments like that you should have comitted Hari kari a long time ago ;-) Anyway, I touched base with Sid today and he should be calling me later, hopefully we can see a little movement on uniting the team again over the next few weeks.

SOO cranky....yup, some people never change <ducks>

#93 Zeus X

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

View PostElektrik, on 03 April 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Hawk, this email and www.luthienstation.org were created before paladin's work, in fact I casually spoke to him and within a day or so, he registered www.housekurita.org and created his site. I'm only telling you this for FYI sake. In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me what site we all use. I have www.luthienstation.org registered for the rest of the year, so if we decide to use it, great. If not, no biggie.

SOO cranky....yup, some people never change <ducks>

Throws rock!

Well guys, throw some idea's up. The address is not limited to just a "website".

#94 dcmchaos

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationRed Light District of Luthien

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Right now, I have no clue what is going on with anything ....... :lol:

Had to edit, just to show some things never change :P

#95 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

View Postdcmchaos, on 06 April 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

Had to edit, just to show some things never change :lol:

AHAHAHA!!!

#96 DCM Mandark

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

so when is the checked in list gona be updated
let us not fall back in to old bacd habits and not doing the paperwork hehe
i know we all reather be out there poping swiners but we all cant be grunts heheh

#97 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

View PostDCM Mandark, on 11 April 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

so when is the checked in list gona be updated
let us not fall back in to old bacd habits and not doing the paperwork hehe
i know we all reather be out there poping swiners but we all cant be grunts heheh

You know-I never thought of making an actual spreadsheet of 'who has checked in'....good idea :-)

#98 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

I have been updating the original list slowly, I keep editing it so we dont have a massive thread

Aparrently I can no longer edit the original post, that sucks

#99 Meth0s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

There was also Drake. He was in the 7th ghost with me. Also, R2D2, and Bear..

Wasn't there a Ruffian, that played with Gozz?

#100 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Yes Kage I remember all of those names
Drake is actually wicked's freind and there was a Jack Frost as well

View PostMethosFurey, on 22 April 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

There was also Drake. He was in the 7th ghost with me. Also, R2D2, and Bear..

Wasn't there a Ruffian, that played with Gozz?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users