For me it has to the the Bobbing wings on the Nvidea Fairy

#42 Shimmering Sword

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Suck it up and live with it. I've been enjoying MWO greatly, it's not perfect, but it's still heavily in beta.
(note lack of founder tags)

#43 Cpt Grunge

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

It's all the god da*n founders complaining. Oh boo hoo I want my money back!!! This game sucks I'm leaving!!!! Blahhh blahhhh blaaahhhhh blah blaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... It's it beta dude. Your going to leave in Beta! BETA! DOSE IT GET ANY CLEARER!! BETA!! THINGS ARE GOING TO BREAK!!! THINGS ARE GOING TO BUG!!!!!! THINGS ARE GOING!!!!! TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should be ashamed of your self. All of you complaining.

#44 Forkme

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

i'm glad the "Launch Group" is a button and not nested in the pull down menu

#45 superbob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

I'd be willing to sign up for pre-release testing of new builds, if that additional release step is ever going to be open for external testers.

TBH I'm fine with fooling around and testing the game, but don't find it very fun at this stage.

Many people seem to soldier through all the bugs and kick ass anyway, OTOH I can't stand having a serious match where I have to be mindful of all the current bugs and glitches to have any chance of winning.

#46 AvatarofWhat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 591 posts
  • LocationAntares

A ton of new bugs makes me a sad panda... would be fine if at least my FPS did not drop 5-10 from the latest patch. I used to get around 20 which was barely playable... now I can't really play :rolleyes:

#47 BL4KSTAR

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 19 posts

View PostSmudge504, on 06 November 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

this game is a BETA it's all subject to change, all i'm getting out of this post is: WAAAAAGHHHHHH i'm a cry baby! if you have no patience to improve what is very quickly becoming a really great game then perhaps you have no place in a beta.

Are you kidding me?Yes we KNOW its beta, but things are supposed to progress TOWARD improvement, NOT away from it.The fact is, the game was far more stable when closed beta 1st began than it is now.Every so called "fix" introduced to solve one issue, seems to bring up 3 more.I dont know what your definition of "quickly" is, but this is NOT quickly improving at all, its been getting worse steadily.Old problems like LRMS hitting you right through supposed solid objects just wont go away.So you are entitled to your opinion, you should just realize its WRONG

#48 Aedensin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 337 posts
  • LocationN.C. United States

I agree with the wings XD it soothes me when I realize my missile volleys don't count for crap atm.

#49 WarMonkey14

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostShimmering Sword, on 06 November 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Suck it up and live with it. I've been enjoying MWO greatly, it's not perfect, but it's still heavily in beta.

sup shimmering, dude come on dont make me get on TS3 to rage about this lol

i too have been enjoying it greatly, but when you enter three matches in a row where LRM boats galore are the winning force and my atlas cockpit is the first to go with just yellow armor everywhere else. bugs are everywhere but i trust they will fix those. the LRMs are plain inexcusable by this point of beta however

#50 Cest7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationMaple Ditch

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Maybe public test servers are an idea to QC patches.... its been a problem in the past as well...

#51 devast8ndiscodave

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Well said BL4KSTAR. Couldn't agree more. Closed better was a much better experience than this. The past 3 patches have pretty much been failures. Every week I convince myself that it will improve only to be disappointed.

#52 EmperorMyrf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 740 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

#53 ZodiacX

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

@ Cpt Grunge, please don't make generalizations about all of us founders... a handful of us are reasonable people.

That being said, MrJJ made a comment about his build running cooler with the HS adjustment so I figured I'd post this quick little tabulation of the net effect on heat dissipation.
Posted Image
It can be seen that indeed some builds do benefit from this adjustment. Unfortunately for the others, myself included there, there is a penalty.

#54 Hexcaliber

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

View PostShimmering Sword, on 06 November 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Your lack of a founders tag means squat, simply that you were too tight to put your hand in your pocket, or were oblivious to this games development for the longest time.

Further you should be aware, as far as Piranha and PGI are concerned this title is now "live"; there will be no more resets, all MC transactions are final. The use of the title open beta is a cheap excuse for the current state of the game. They think by labeling it open beta they can sweep all the bugs and missing content under the carpet and no one will mind. Would seem they were right about the number of dimwitted members of this community prepared to swallow this *********.

#55 WarPickle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 513 posts
  • LocationAt my computer

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostCest7, on 06 November 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Maybe public test servers are an idea to QC patches.... its been a problem in the past as well...

Isn't Open Beta a big public test server?? They'll fix it.. I'm one of those that just soldier through and submits tickets as the need arises :rolleyes:

#56 Wiluven

Rookie

• 3 posts

View PostMarvyra, on 06 November 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

Really? The game is terrible? IMO it just got a lot better, LRMs got a little nerf since your screen will scream INCOMING MISSILES! So people will know when to take cover.

But yeah, get your refund, it's not like PlanetSide 2 has any bugs at all, NO! /sarcasm

And people complaining about the group limit, IT'S A GOOD THING, stop thinking with your ***, it's not only about YOU and YOUR friends, it's about the whole freaking community and the new players, ESPECIALLY the new players. Your freaking group limit of 8 will be out in 2 weeks, have some bloody patience.

First, you're ******** if you think LRM's got nerfed. They are insanely OP (which is why I have an Atlas LRM boat).

Second - The group limit is not a GOOD thing. I'm now being forced to play with a half team of pickups and don't have the ability to communicate with them outside of typing which they don't listen too. And hell, most of the time you have a pub or two AFK.

If you want to force me to play with 4 - make it 4v4.

#57 Kukailimoku

Rookie

• 1 posts

I agree with the OP. This patch makes the game unplayable. The game has devolved into two teams of Atlas missile boats plodding their way through the game. I'm sorely disappointed in the changes and won't be back until the next patch at the earliest. Guess what? When players don't play, they won't be spending their MC. If they don't spend MC, they won't be buying more. If they don't buy more, your game tanks. Please, fix the OP LRMs and quit nerfing lasers they're already weaker than gauss and LRMs by a wide margin. Also, it's not a 'new map' when you just change the colors around. I'm not sure who the people are that are dictating the priorities behind your game development, but they need to start talking to the player base because it's clear they are not currently.

#58 WarPickle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 513 posts
  • LocationAt my computer

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

LOL it took 3 or 4 matches before I noticed they were moving... biggest smile I had all day :rolleyes:

#59 Hesketh Vernon Hesketh Prichard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostZacharyJ, on 06 November 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

LRM Online

HAHAHAHA, Love it :rolleyes:

O yes, the game is broke, premades are getting 2 groups of 4 vs 8 randoms. LRM's dont register credits but people still use em cause there team wins still.

The DHS's are fully nerfed now. All my builds are screwed up in some way by this patch. SO i cant be bothered to waste my time sorting it out for it to be nerfed again with no reset. I dont mind resets, i dont like having to lose 50% of my stuff and waste loads of money changing my mechs around everytime the Devs decide they are going to totally re-buff the game though.

I have lost all faith in this game been what i hoped it would be too. Like the dev's are re-tarded

Edited by Hesketh Vernon Hesketh Prichard, 06 November 2012 - 05:11 PM.

#60 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Frankly I'm happy to see the film grain reduced.

Graphics look stunning now! I get sun glare and everything... Watching a PPC blast travel the distance of the map and hit someone is kinda sexah sexah!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users