Kell Hounds

66 replies to this topic

#1 RUDE GUNS

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

If you remember KH_RUDE_GUNS I am looking for you!!!! Any of the old group getting together to roll when new Mech games launch????

Edited by RUDE GUNS, 19 April 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#2 Angry Steel

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Me and Skydemon still play online. Silent is around but mostly MIA somewhere (Probably scarfing Twinkies). Everyone else ended up in limbo. Maybe they will show up though.

#3 Angry Steel

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Ok, I see there are alot of the older KH all the way back to MW3 on here already so get in here and sound off. So far Ive seen BigD, Mazrim, Slainey, Silent, possibly Helmut. I know Rocket is still around he was playing BF3 gonna try to get ahold of him. Starfyr is here along with Dejavu. Be nice to see Toyman hop back in here too. Ive forgot half of who was playing in my old age, Silent used to keep a list not sure if he even has all that stuff anymore (our unofficial archiver).

Guess Kell Hounds is a no go but with all the damn Guns :blink: Im sure someone could come up with a new unit name.

#4 RUDE GUNS

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

Wish we could get everyone together on comms of some sort get a unit fired up would be great... Sent u an PM on here Angry hope to hear from you and others soon..

#5 Icaragua

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationPalm City, FL

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

I remember a Kell Hounds on MW2, used to play on Zone before it got weird. xD If you're the same batch from than I wouldn't mind trying out once I get settled in this Mechwarrior.

#6 Kilazar

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomewhere just left of nowhere.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:05 AM

Checking in, Creel and Dave Kell are around as well. I think Panther might be as well.

'Sup Angry and Rude :blink:

#7 RUDE GUNS

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

How goes?? looks like open beta has started and I leave for work for 7 days maybe 21 days this afternoon.... sux to be me... lol have fun guys keep me posted..

#8 Kilazar

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomewhere just left of nowhere.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

Anyoned heard from Ghost (mechghost?) or Cap(capnmorguns sp?) since the mw3 days? Or the Ender brothers?

#9 RUDE GUNS

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

I'm back home after 7 days of work lol....time to check e-mail for beta invite

no invite for me that sux hope u guys had better luck

#10 Kellendon

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

My hounds :D

#11 StingerPryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

Damn. I was wondering if any of you guys would still be playing this game.

#12 Drow

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 62 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

We'd probably still be playing Mechwarrior games after hitting sixty, I'm sure.

#13 SilentGUNS

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

What's up noobs!!! I'm pretty excited for this game to come out. I've noticed a lot of familiar names from other old units as well.
So did you guys actually drop the 120 or did you get the "free" upgrade to Legendary like I did? The company they are using to handle billing seems like a joke.

Me and Skydemon still play online. Silent is around but mostly MIA somewhere (Probably scarfing Twinkies). Everyone else ended up in limbo. Maybe they will show up though.

When Hostess finishes going under I wont be able to get any more, I need to eat them all now.

Edited by SilentGUNS, 20 June 2012 - 12:55 PM.

#14 Wolfclaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,510 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Man on man do I remember the days being on the wrong end of the Kell Hounds weapons.

Hows it going KH, been a long time, xFAx Wolfstar here, also in the Peacemaker Core later on as Wolfstar/Wolfclaw.

I'm waiting to meet a possible group I'm going to join, but if it turns out I dont like the way they run things, I will definately be headed towards the KH recruitment office.

Until then,
Wolfclaw

#15 Stiffish Asp

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

Hot damn, Da GUNZ be here! Where's the old fart, BIG D at?! and Cronus, that w@nker.

Edited by Stiffish Asp, 28 June 2012 - 05:48 AM.

#16 StingerPryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

So is there enough of us to start up the unit again for MWO. ... Is the website even up still?

P.s. Silent, did you ever get mailed that game we won? lol

Edited by StingerPryde, 26 June 2012 - 04:54 PM.

#17 SilentGUNS

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

No I didn't and I'm still pissed off about it lol.

#18 TMcD

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

anyone from Kell Hounds that played in the 3058 league?

#19 SilentGUNS

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...es/page__st__40

So check out that thread, there is a thumbnail of a woman in a bathing suit. I believe that is a picture of Catwoman_Savages, that Sol Shade gave out to everyone on the Zone. Lol.

#20 StarfyrGuns

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBullhead City, Arizona

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

View PostSilentGUNS, on 05 July 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...es/page__st__40

So check out that thread, there is a thumbnail of a woman in a bathing suit. I believe that is a picture of Catwoman_Savages, that Sol Shade gave out to everyone on the Zone. Lol.

Yes. yes I believe it is! lmao........HEY Silent! How`s it going? FYI...I`m using RaidCall for some other games I play. Very resorce light, NO hosting fees, and each room can carry up to 1000 players at the same time lol! Vent is very HO-HUM compaired to this lol

And btw Drow? I AM 60 lol :)

Edited by StarfyrGuns, 16 July 2012 - 12:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users