Entire Screen Is Obscured By A Yellow Filter

v1.0.150

111 replies to this topic

Poll: Entire Screen Is Obscured By A Yellow Filter (419 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you experiencing this issue?

1. No (31 votes [7.40%])

Percentage of vote: 7.40%

2. Yes (388 votes [92.60%])

Percentage of vote: 92.60%

Vote

#101 vettie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 1,620 posts
  • LocationThe Good Ole South

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

I have had this issue a time or two.

A quick fix for the match you are in,

hit the right shift and F11 key. Clears the screen. No Yellow streaks. HOWEVER, you will have NO HUD info, no targeting reticule and no compass. You can still fire and function.

I just make sure enemy fires 1st, then return fire so i dont shoot friendlies. Guard base or cap enemy base.

Next round make sure your hud info is back, if not, hit the same keys again to bring back HUD info.

#102 Jassaris

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

Yes same issue yellow screen has happened once every 5 games or so ,can tab and goes away but comes back when let go tab

#103 Px x64

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Second time happen just now, I was again in HBK-4P, but map - Forest Colony

#104 KRNLRKR

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostNighty2k, on 20 November 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

Its not a new bug. I experienced this issue rarely but constantly during the last patches.
I took a screen on 10. Nov to proove (orginal timestamp gmt+1)

http://imageshack.us...1110214147.jpg/

Edit: There is no 4. The issue occurs while loading the screen just before you see your freezed mech cockpit. You have to restart the Game.

Yeah, this used to happen before the patch.
Only workaround I found so far is what somebody suggested on the forum, disabling the HUD by pressing Right Ctrl + Shift + F11 (not much of a fix but leads me to believe that is some sort of a problem with the HUD rather than the map itself, though it only happens in forest.)

#105 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

i get this on every map. my work around is to use (right shift + f11) clears screen, but i lose all on screen info, ie HUD, damage indicator, crosshairs, etc

vid: nvidia gtx 250
ram 4gigs
amd athalon 620 quad core

#106 Sebesto

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 74 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

I noticed after having this issue that at the end of the match when the scoreboard comes up that the yellow screen goes away. So whatever processes happen at the end of the match, apply them to the beginning of the match.

#107 Exinferis

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

Happened on any map for me so far. But only after several matches, never in the first 5 rounds.
I recognized that when this happens, the blackscreen after the loadingscreen lasted quite longer and the graphics seemed to build up "layer by layer" as in an deffered renderer. Maybe it is an shader issue.

I have an i72600k at stock-core, gtx570sc from evga, 8gig ram and windows 7 with any actual patch.

#108 Crimson Dux

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 170 posts
  • LocationLisbon, PT

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

I've experienced a variation of this issue:
- turning the torso from one side to the other activate the yellow overlay. You do this constantly and you even have the overheat warning. If you insist doing that, the overlay stay on until you power down. Centering your torso remove the overlay.

This happened to me on caustic valley (from the beginning of the match) at temperatures as low as 5%.
I have a video recoding of the issue if needed.

#109 Warrior UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 142 posts
  • LocationUK South Coast (Sussex)

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

I have had this on cuastic right after boot-up of map, all i could see was the buildings, no hud could not make out who was friend or foe. I am sure i have had this also on other maps but not sure which maps it was

#110 Greatsword

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNewark De USA

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

"Displaying the scorecard would cause the filter to disappear, allowing me to see."

Same for me when i got the bug!

#111 DegeneratePervert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

Mine fixed itself by the next match. It happens only every so often.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users