C3 Help

4 replies to this topic

#1 Cerebus179

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationEast coast

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

I have c3 installed how do i hear people in the game?

#2 SerpentrasD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationEverywhere where my Bushwacker or Mad Cat III are located

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

excuse me sir is it necessary that you open 3 topics only for 3 problems you get with this C3 program who has nothing to do with mwo except that you can use that for coms but when no other will use it, you cant talk to others?

C3 brings kick *** voice chat to online gaming. Vivox, the creators of C3, have more than 5 years of experience working with gaming publishers like Sony and CCP providing communications to their players. Never worry about quality again with C3.

Ah and I played EvE online where those Vivox work with CCP and guess what ? I was not impressed.

TS3 for gaming, no exceptions.
and more than 5 years orly? How long does TS exist, haha nice joke Vivox.

Edited by SerpentrasD, 21 November 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#3 wolf74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationMidland, TX

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

C3 Voice system you will not hear anything in game unless you have grouped up in the lobby 1st. In other words if you PUG drop you will not have Voice. This is one of the many reason I have not installed it. Being a 8+ Year user of Teamspeak 2 & 3 it was just another Voice over IP software from a Company I don't know. I will use it if the Total intergrate C3 in to the Game where you can use Voice (WIth the option to Prema Mute Loud Mouth brats or Foul Mouth players).

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

View PostCerebus179, on 21 November 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

I have c3 installed how do i hear people in the game?

form a GROUP in the game's social menu. This will generate a C3 channel for your group.(if you do not have C3 disabled in the options menu)

C3 does not connect random players in a match together, only a pre-formed group.

#5 Alanar Drovic

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Search the word dropship. You will see channels like droppship 1 or dropship 451. If you tell them this is your first time they can talk you though it. Just join a channel and ask for help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users