#41 Star Captain

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSheboygan

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Time zone: Central.

Preferred call sign: Star

Experience: No TT. Mechwarrior, Mechwarrior 2, Mechwarrior 3 + expansion, Mechwarrior 4 + expansions, Mechwarrior 4 Mercs, Mechcommander 2, Mechassault, Mechassault 2, Chrome Hounds (which sucked in my opinion), Gunmetal. If there was a giant robot killing game I've probably played it lol. Also have about $3000.00 dollars worth of the Mechwarrior Dark Age clix sets lol.

Preferred Mech class and roles: Depends on what I'm doing. With light or medium scouts, the Uziel and Cougar are probably my favorites for that. For heavies the Mad Cat (Timberwolf) or the Nova Cat. For assaults the Sumter, Dashi (Dire Wolf). These were my only my favorites but mech's like the Shadow Cat were nice as well. As for roles its been so long since a Mechwarrior game I'm not sure where the Dev's will take us. However, in MW4, I used to be good at long range support.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from Arizona but currently live in Wisconsin. I'm a active tournament chess player and chess coach. One of my current students tied for first in his section at nationals. I was a co-leader of the third largest Super Group, in our server, in the City of Heroes MMO. And also founder of one of the most active Super groups on my server. I have a wife and job which will take up some time, however when we have something planned I'll be there with bells on :) Hope you guys are still looking for members.

Questions: Nothing at the moment ;)

#42 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts
  • LocationAbove the charred corpse of your 'Mech.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Thank you for signing up Star, and welcome to the Wolves! Please sign up on our webpage, we would love to get to know you. (I actually liked Chrome Hounds ;)... before it went offline)

#43 Star Captain

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSheboygan

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

View PostAlaric Wolf Kerensky, on 26 May 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Thank you for signing up Star, and welcome to the Wolves! Please sign up on our webpage, we would love to get to know you. (I actually liked Chrome Hounds ;)... before it went offline)

We all have our faults lol.

#44 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

Hahaha, I do not have faults, I AM PERFECT!!! :D

#45 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

We will be playing MW4: Mercs today, for any who would like to join in with us.

#46 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

All day MW4: Mercs. Come and join in!

#47 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

It looks like the Beta Galaxy Warriors may be joining with us while waiting for invasion. We are expecting 35-50 trothkin to be entering our ranks!

#48 CrAzzYmrBC

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

*Timezone: central
Preferred call-sign: CrAzzYmrBC
Experience (both TT and MW): one of the first games i ever bought was MW2 been hooked ever since. Also played MW4, Mech Assault, Mech Assault 2
Preferred 'Mech class and roles: light, and heavy
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an avid gamer and love to listen to music. Mechwarriors is a favorite of mine and I can't wait for this game! ^^
Questions and concerns: none.

#49 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Thanks for posting the app CrAzzY! Welcome into the pack.

#50 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

Baseline signature and unit colors are in the works, will post when they are finished!

#51 Mech Ace

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

I read the whole post, and I Thought it was a cool idea to do this. I am A huge fan of mechwarrior, and I thought it would be really cool to join.

Timezone: Eastern U.S.

Preferred call-sign: Flame or Flamewarrior

Experience (both TT and MW): No TT experience but I have Mechwarrior 2, Mechwarrior 3, Mechwarrior4 + all extensions, and MW:LL and I played both Xbox games(not very good in my opinion)

Preferred 'Mech class and roles: I Prefer to use Heavy or Assault Mechs (My Favorites are the Madcat and Shadowcat) I am well rounded and I can go offensive or stay back and be defensive.

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Georgia, and I am a big gamer ( I play a lot of First-Person games like Halo, Portal, etc).I go with the flow, but I will not hide my opinion very often. I am artistic, and very creative at times.

Questions and concerns:No Questions or concerns right now.

#52 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

Glad to hear you are on board Mech Ace (I might just end up calling you 'Mace' if that is alright :()! I just accepted your application on our webpage, sorry for the late response, I ended up being the DD for some friends tonight (keep it safe people!). If you have a knack for art, you may want to take a peak at the unit artwork in our forums, we are finalizing our insignia, and it has made incredible progress! You should join us in MW4: Mercs sometime soon, check the webpage to see if anyone will be playing tomorrow.

#53 Mech Ace

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

Got it, thanks! ;)

#54 Onyx Roc

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

Timezone: EST
Preferred call-sign: Onyx
Experience (both TT and MW): not much
Preferred 'Mech class and roles:
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a RL friend of Alaric, kind of new to MW but Alaric is teaching me. I'm working alot over the summer and probably won't be able to play until the fall.
Questions and concerns:

#55 Astro4545

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

*Timezone: Eatern
Preferred call-sign: Astro4545
Experience (both TT and MW): sadly none
Preferred 'Mech class and roles: Light,Recon
Tell us a little about yourself:Great at sniping and doing recon, i play roblox , minecraft , and brick-force as a sniper same name in all of them when im not on the computer you can find me reading books.
Questions and concerns: none

Edited by Astro4545, 06 June 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#56 Archer Christifori

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 28 posts
  • LocationThorin

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

*Timezone: AST UTC-4
*Preferred Callsign: Archer
*Experience: Mostly MW3, MW4 (including expansions). Extensive classic Battletech experience, mostly in the early to mid 2000s.
Prefered Mech Class and Role: Heavy and Assault. I can also pilot a Medium if the occasion calls for it. I can play offensive or defensive as necessary.
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently living in Nova Scotia, Canada, though I am originally from Singapore. English is not my first language but I am fairly proficient in it. I am in my final year of studies, working towards an undergraduate degree in Political Science. When I'm not studying or gaming, I can be found playing my guitar, doing photography or driving my Vdub.
Questions and/or concerns: None.

#57 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Onyx, Astro, and Archer, thank you all for applying. Please make sure you sign up at www.blackwolves.enjin.com to meet the rest of our members and take a look at our forums! Welcome to the pack!

#58 Astro4545

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

thx u

#59 Rayne Usho Luzon

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:33 AM

Hello everyone who already joined. be sure to check out the website. new threads coming through, and new version of the insignia is out there for viewing. See you in the forums...

Happy Hunting...

Edited by Rayne Usho Luzon, 07 June 2012 - 06:52 AM.

#60 Rayne Usho Luzon

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

by the way, we are still expanding our ranks.

check out our website: http://blackwolves.enjin.com/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users